Thread: How do you get a that great line

How do you get a that great waistline

OK, I have been going thru a number of threads over the last few weeks.
    So...How do you do it?
    While I have seen a lot of information on how to look good, how do you get that figure?

You know who you are.

I have improved a lot over the years. All that means is that I was not very good in the beginning. I have figured how to add a lot of things to look better: gel inserts, make up, great wigs, but how are you all getting those waiste lines?

I have lost weight and cinched in as best as I can but I have not found a good way to add hips, and get them the right size and in the right places.

Whats the secret? .
    Last edited by Barb123; 02-26-2009 at 11:17 PM. Reason: caught mistake

I hire a female stunt double to take photos of.... more expensive than a good corset but less painful!! lol My system is easy.... called ice hockey a couple times a week!! Crosschecking my way to a better crossdressing figure!! Ohhh and a good corsett too!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

As for me, if I'm in this group you speak of, I'm just naturally on the thin side and it wasn't untill the last few years that I actually put on 20 lbs. to where I look normal for once and not a stick figure. Now I'm happy with my look finally, and going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Professional Socialite
    I was at 189-190 on thanksgiving week and weighed in at 143 this morning so I lost about 47lbs in 3 months from dieting, never even been to the gym, probably would have been faster lol. I do it the bad way though, my meals today consisted of 1 coffee for breakfast, 1 of those small canned tuna with 5 cracker meals things in the box for lunch, dinner was 2 eggs and 3 slices of cooked ham. and a multi-vitamin 2xday. I am going to have a banquet tv dinner in a little bit though. alot of water too help. sad thing is that actually fills me up now and I would eat 5 times that before in one meal. Just not as hungry anymore like before. Beauty and vanity will be my undoing lol
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your on the right track. Getting a good placement and size on the hips makes the waist look that much smaller. I've done the homemade craft foam hips for years. Cut them in an oval, round them down with an electric carving knife, and wear them under 1 or 2 pairs of panty hose. They do make it more difficult to use the ladies room but what's one more complication? I do use a corset alot too, but not always.
    Sally

One word: Photoshop. Actually, I don't have the waist. I prolly never will. I just wear stuff that works for me.
    The views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views expressed in this post.

Twitter @beth785cd

Quote Originally Posted by Beth785 View Post
    One word: Photoshop. Actually, I don't have the waist. I prolly never will. I just wear stuff that works for me.
    This is one of the really big keys too... Certainly wearing a good corset helps, but one of the biggest things is knowing what sort of clothes you can wear and what you can't wear to look good in - know what sort of things flatter your figure, and what sorts of things destroy it.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I'm working on my waistline, first by dieting and exercise and second with careful clothing selection. I've improved but I have a LONG ways to go!
    warmly, Linnea

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Barb, how does one become a concert pianist?

PRACTICE, PRACTIC, PRACTICE!

What make u think we're any different? I'm certainly not. I've been wearing corsets and pads for over 8 years, and STILL rarely get the look rite!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks for the feedback so far.

I want to pass. If I go out and have little hope of passing at least at a distance, I would loose a lot of interest.
    I have used pads too but just making my natural hips bigger leaves my waistline down too low.
    Women have longer legs as a % of thier Body and their clothes are cut that way, so I need to get my waist up "there".

Second part, not having a big butt, I get to choose how big and where I put it.

Were are talking about engineering here.
    I'd really like a single peice that once I put it on, I has solved it and do not have pads falling out, come apart when we go to the ladies room or have to reassemble each day.

So what is your secret? Is there a secret garment? Do you just go with no suppliments?

Barb?

[SIZE=4]What is my secret? I don't care what people think. I have a boy butt and no hips, waist is the same size as my butt mostly. From behind I look like a telephone pole. But I do my best to cause people not to look at my "weaknesses". I develop "attractors" rather than "detractors" and give people a reason not to look for my weak parts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Look around, there are so many female shapes out there that you must fit into one of them. We all do. Heck, most of the women I know look more like men anyway. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]It all comes down to effort. Disguise your waist with a belt, wear things that accent your best features. If you don't think you have any good features, create them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]One of the most beautiful women I know lives up the street from me. She drives a city garbage truck. When she jumps out of her truck in her orange coveralls with blonde hair flying she is a vision. And you can't tell if she has a waist or not....[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Some girls have it - and others like me will never have it - if I COULD get

down to 130-145 pounds, I would still look like a skinny football player - think

about it - do all GGs have perfect figures - NO - can all CDers have perfect

female figures - NO

Just live with it and be the best you can with what you've got is my motto !

JoAnne Wheeler (female figure challenged)

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    It's just a matter of finding out what outifts work best for the figure you have though trial and huge amount of error. As an example I love 1 piece dresses and blazers, however due to my body type "the meduim sized football player" most 1 piece dresses and blazers tend to bring out my male features more than my fem ones. In addition the digital camera is your best friend as far as finding out what outfits work.