Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for those of you whose wife/girlfriends accept

for those of you whose wife/girlfriends accept

I don't mean to sound like an ass because i know it sucks if your wife/girlfriend doesn't want you to dress or doesn't like it. For a while my girlfriend didn't like it but one night after partying we came home and i got all dressed up in stockings a silk nighty dress. she came home a little after me, a bit surprised, but for some reason she has changed her views and encourages me now. Anyways my question was if you do have an accepting wife/girlfriend do you ever go out dressed with them and if so what do yall usually do together.

Yes she is, no we don't. (short answer)
    While she has no problem with my dressing, and buys feminine things for me, gives me presents for all occasions as Tina, she has no desire to go out in public with me in a dress. But then, when she throws on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, I don't drag her out to the auto race track either. (long answer)
    Tina

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Yep, we go out together. We do what we do. By that I mean nothing's changed. We go shopping, or walking, or theatre, or paying bills, or posting stuff, or gardening, or eating, or museums or whatever else we've always done as a couple.

Sarah...

My wife and I go out together but I don't wear a wig and dress and heels. We will both go out wearing short denim shorts, maybe a girlie tank top and girlie sandals. I don't even wear a wig at those times, that is just my typical summer garb.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

is very content! Victoria Gizelle's Avatar

OMG Yes

We go out at night time we have dressup dates, like any other couple would. we go shop for heels, clothes, and makeup also movies and dancing too depends on our moods but she loves me and her best friend
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Victoria Gizelle

Sort of & NO

JoAnne Wheeler

Sheila [my SO] encouraged me to go out for the first time in daylight to a busy garden centre.
    We went with another couple we both know on this forum.
    Sheila and i held hands and cuddled as we walked, she wasn't bothered in the slightest, in fact it was her that gave me the confidence to go out and i really enjoyed it.
    Once she moves down here with me i'm sure we'll go out and enjoy ourselves regularly together, with me fully dressed girly

My does accept and participate. We've been to the theater, movies, out to dinner, dancing, shopping... really just about anything you can think of. Once, right after a show we had attended, we stopped to have a nightcap. While we were enjoying our drinks, a guy comes up and starts hitting on my wife. That was interesting.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

My wife does accept and we do occasionally go out together. She wasn't completely "ok" with it at first. She was totally alright with me dressing around the house, but it took some time before she was cool with us going places together with me as a girl.

Most (probably all) of our friends know, and she has no family in this part of the country, so it's not a problem.

As far as places...it ranges from just going shopping to going out to the theater and such.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I always go out dressed with my GG friends its like we are unsepeatable.

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    My wife is fully supportive and she has helped me gain more confidence. We have only gone out once, to a bar that neither of us enjoyed. She wants us to go shopping some time -- and I think I'm comfortable enough to enjoy it.

My partner went into our relationship with her eyes wide open. She knew I was trans before we entered our relationship and even though she is little uncertain, she is very supportive. She even wants to give me a proper make-over and wants to take photos. She has even hinted at taking Gemma out for an evening.

would if I could

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer g. View Post
    Anyways my question was if you do have an accepting wife/girlfriend do you ever go out dressed with them and if so what do yall usually do together.
    My wife really enjoys my crossdressing.

I would just LOVE to go out with my wife all dressed up! Nothing would make me happier than to be able to exist in the world as I feel rather than what society has forced me in to. But I don't pull off the look too well in person. It could be dangerous for me to venture out en femme around here because of that - not a very open minded area.

We're working on Gabrielle's look though. There are ways to mask my more obvious man-features (shoulders/arms/adam's apple).

With any luck, in time, I'll be able to take my wife out (as Gabrielle) and we can enjoy ourselves in public. We'll see.

For now, I can only live vicariously through the other girls who regularly go out in public en femme, with or without their SO.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Yes, she is very accepting. No we do not go out. I have no interest in going out dressed.
    Hugs and Kisses: Samantha

My wife does accept and we go out ocassionally, about two to three times a month. We normally have been going out of town, hitting the thrift shops, malls, resturant, etc.
    Recently, though, we have done some small outings where we live, but have to be careful, for concern of running into someone we know.
    I have gone out alone several times but prefer her company. It's just too lonely without her.

Let's see, I first met my girlfriend (6 years ago) as Marla, and I probably spend more time with her as Marla than as Mark. Actually, it was more awkward the first time she had to meet Mark. So yes, we do about everything as girlfriends.

For that matter, my SO before my current one, I also first met as Marla.

Marla

My wife is accepting too and I have gone out mostly dressed with her and the family as well . . . I just have to be careful as, like Carol, there are many around me that do not know Jacie but do know me in drab!! If found out, it could be really devastating for our family

I have been able to be mostly dressed about 15/7 and underdressed 24/7 though often sans makeup. (sadly, I can not be fully dressed quite 24/7 ) since Jan. 1. so, being femme seems a bit more of every day routine for me. And my wife sees me like this and still accepts me as me.

Jacie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Out many times>>

[SIZE="2"]My wife and I have been out shopping, grocery shopping, Dinning, Flea Markets (still scratching from that one), and a lot to TG events, Clubbing. As a fact she is the one that got Ranae out to her first night club back in '99.

We even host back yard summer parties and our neighbors love to come over and party with her and Ranae..

I know this is not able to be like this for most and I know I am lucky to have such a loving and supportive wife/ Best girlfriend.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Ranae
    [SIZE="2"]Just a "TRYGENDER" Girl![/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"] OPL VP+ discount #541280 - NEW INCREASE! It is now a 15% discount at any Red Roof Inns in the USA just for the T-Girls[/SIZE]

For those of you whose wife/girlfriends accept

My wife is accepting. Like Holly and her wife, we go out just about anywhere we want. Including plays and even flying commercially." Holly said "While we were enjoying our drinks, a guy comes up and starts hitting on my wife. That was interesting. " A similar thing happened to us. We were at the free breakfast after spending the night in a motel. Just two ladies sharing breakfast. A gentleman sat at our table and began to flirt with my wife! We both were amused!
    Lots of fun being out with an accepting mate!
    Hugs,
    Tootsye

only time out dressed was last Halloween, been out under dressed more times than I can count. We go to flea markets, Wal-Mart, the Mall, The 30 Mile yard sale, shoe stores and any where else most couples would go. She has French braided my hair and then we had to go to town for some reason. That was cool

My wife is accepting but alas, we definitely don't go out. We don't even go out in traditional clothes! (small child).

She will shop for me, occasionally, but God, do I wish I had somewhere to go!
    Very jealous of the rest of you!
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

Meet me at Smugglers Cove PaulaSF's Avatar
    Hi Jennifer,

Tho not as often, as when we lived in SF, my wife & I go out, with me dressed, as a couple. She usually does a bit of a "faux drag king" wearing a man-tailored pantsuit, but at 5'7" & a size 4-6 she's not "super convincing"

We generally go to known t-friendly, and/or touristy spots (mind you, all this is in SF) and have had nothing but great times.

I'd highlight:

AsiaSF (food is really good, surprisingly!)
    Drag Brunch at Harry Denton's Starlight Room on weekends (kinda spendy)

And not as t-specific:

The Tonga Room, at the Fairmount, on Nob Hill (rumor is it mett be going away, so don't miss the kitschy "rain showers" in the tiki lounge setting!)
    Le Colonial (Used to be Trader Vics) dark, French/Asian fusion
    Beach Chalet - brew pub right at the Ocean

Shopping (with toy poodle on leash, along, take in carrier into shops, etc.) in Union Square, or along Chestnut, Union, and Fillmore streets.

Movies

Hope you & yours, get a chance to share some fun outings!

cheers,
    Paula

My wife is supportive and is willing to go out to an accepting place but I'm too chicken.

My GG is VERY accepting and encouraging... She is aiming for us to go out together, I'm a little nervous but who knows?

Jen
    Loving life to the full.... At long last

Yes all the time

But we are a lot different than most. She would love for me to live full time again, although she enjoys being around me as a boi too. Going anywhere with me dressed doesn't phase her.