Thread: Feet and Heels

is very content! Victoria Gizelle's Avatar

Feet and Heels

Wanted to know if the size of your feet/toes and shape, affects the type of heels and height, that you wear; I have average size feet/toes, thus the ability to buy at the mall the same heel/wedge that a women would for work or pleasure. just curious as to the reasons behind some heel choices I have seen on my sisters when out.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Victoria Gizelle

Geez, I dunno, personal preference I guess. I try to keep them in the 1 1/2-2 inch range myself because I like to dance.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Well, I prefer to wear very high platform heels beacuse they give me height I need. I am not very tall... It seems that in my case feet shape has nothing to do with my choice of footwear. Everything fits me perfectly, so choosing a heels it's just a matter of my personal stlyle...

Jolan Tru

The taller the heel, the harder on the feet and calf muscles - as a general rule

JoAnne Wheeler

If I am going out not higher than 35mm - 1 1/2" as I am six foot tall in stocking feet but can't abide no heel at all.

Currently I am wearing 3 1/2" slingbacks which are very comfortable as are up to 4". The heels in my avatar are a whisker over 5" and I wore them too often and streached a tendon under my heel which hurt like hell and took a couple of months or phisio to put right (I did not tell the phisio how I did it!) BUT did I love those shoes!!!!!

Unlike many of the girls I do love trousers (slacks to you in the US) as the feel of fine cloth against hold ups or tights (pantyhose) is so suductive (not a turn on - just smoooooooooooth!). Lower heels can still look great below a good pair of slacks.

If you are not used to heels you can get some very gender neuteral 1" to 1 1/2" shoes and wear them as often as posible to train the tendons in you feet and then gradualy build up your heel height. As I say, if you are not able to wear heels all the time I find 4" about the limit for comfort and the time I can wear then is inversly proportional to the height. 1 1/2" - all day up to 4" about a limit of 3 hours.

Does this help?

Much love,

[SIZE="4"]Jane[/SIZE]

My size (11W) rather dictates the shoes that I can buy. Often the styles stop at size 10. The catalogs that carry Plus Sized fashions usually have size 11-12 in all the current shapes and sizes and at prices that are comparable to Payless; so I have not had many problems. I love heels up to 4". Anything taller is uncomfortable and not as fun to wear.
    Charlie

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianna Daniels View Post
    Geez, I dunno, personal preference I guess. I try to keep them in the 1 1/2-2 inch range myself because I like to dance.
    ...and yet 3 or 4 inches means I feel better when dancing lol Yep. Personal preference. If I like it and it fits - I wear it

Sarah...

Gold Member
    In before :
    "I wear 15 inch heels and I can do anything in them"

I buy what ever looks good, feels comphy and is less than 4"... Else I fall over!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Not so much the shape of my feet, but I like open toes and slings. 11's are fairly common around here Charlie and 11w are not at all unusual. try Payless, Target and K-mart and look at the sales!

I can dance in any shoe but I LOVE the higher heels (make my legs look nicer and gives you a better booty).

Karren I can fall over in flats after a few cocktails so.....
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Because I wear a size 14... I don't have many options, and the options I DO have appear to be made more for the drag queen market than the CD market... which means that most of my heels are in the 3-5 inch range... GREAT for blending.

Other options are available, but spendy.

On the plus side - I have definitely learned to walk in heels.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I buy what fits and is comfortable to walk in. That usually limits me to about 1 1/2" to 3". Being a plus size lady can put alot of weight concentrated on a small point!
    The views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views expressed in this post.

Twitter @beth785cd