Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighborhood stakeout :)

Neighborhood stakeout :)

So last night night I had a late flight from Allentown PA to Austin where I live. Since I was going to be home well after my daughter goes to bed, and I live in a quiet neighborhood where everyone is usually buttoned up and in the house by 9 (es even on Fridays), I figured what the heck, and flew home femme.
    As I pull up to my street I had the sense to look down it before I turned on to it, sure enough, the visiting mother of my neighbor across the street was walking out to her car in a nightgown. I figured "no big deal" and just slowly drove around the block, returning maybe two minutes later. I peeked down the street again and this time my neighbor AND his mother are walking out to the car. I drove around the block a bit slower and returned just in time to see them drive off, and so I pulled onto my street. Just as I'm backing into my drive way I realized I've made a serious mistake - I was concentrating so much on the folks across the street that I failed to notice that my neighbor on the right side of my house had a BBQ going in his driveway. I had backed all the way into my drive way and had not even noticed this. Lucky for me there was no one standing outside at the moment (it's 10PM). I sat in the truck with the engine and lights off for a moment, checking to see if the coast was clear, when my neighbor walks out of his garage and stands there drinking a beer. He was in the lighted garage, I was in a dark truck with tinted windows, so I doubt very much he could see anything. I waited for about a minute, hoping he would turn around and go back into his garage, but he showed no signs of leaving. I chickened out, started the truck, and pulled out of my drive. I drove a mile or two away on some farm roads, found a quiet place, and changed back into male clothes. I couldn't do anything about the makeup, but in the dark and from that distance, I figured he wouldn't be able to see that in the time it would take me to get from the truck into the house. I had to giggle while I changed in the dark, on a country road, because this took me back about 20 years to when this had been my only option!
    So once again I pull up to my drive way, this time in male clothes but still wearing makeup. Now my neighbor across the street has returned but is apparently in the house, the beer drinking, BBQ neighbor is not in his driveway, but now the neighbor on my LEFT side is sitting in his car!
    The very first time I'd risked coming home femme, and it seems the entire damn neighborhood is on a stake out looking to catch me!
    I figured it wasn't gonna get any better than that, and so I quickly got out of the truck and made a bee-line for the house. My wife got one look at me in rumpled boy clothes and makeup, and busted out laughing. She laughed harder and harder the more of the story I told to her.

Great story, Kim!! I would have had 60 pints of water coming out of every pore. You're very brave.

Too funny I could pic every minute
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Brave, yes. Good sense of humor, well composed, and ability to think on their feet- definitely.
    Mary

What a story Kim, love to read about your adventures.

Maybe you should have just went for it, if anyone said anything you could have said that you were your twin sister

Too funny........have you considered building a garage to sneak home into?
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by cindyscute View Post
    Maybe you should have just went for it, if anyone said anything you could have said that you were your twin sister
    Nah! If I were single, I couldn't care less who knew what about me, but I don't want my wife and children paying a price for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth View Post
    Too funny........have you considered building a garage to sneak home into?
    Got one! The only catch is that it's full of a 1967 Mustang! (My dream car)

Kimberly,

What another great story, like has been said reading of your adventures definitely puts a smile on my face Well told and we feel as If we are really there, hearts pounding beside you.

Thanks for sharing indeed!!

*hugs*

Jacie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

neighborhood stakeout

Pretty cool Kim, I've been there myself. My wife hates it when I venture out or in while dressed, she would be very upset if the neighbors saw me. I don't understand why it would affect her at all but she says she would have to move right away. Since i like my house and it's paid for I don't really want to have to move so I am careful, most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Nah! If I were single, I couldn't care less who knew what about me, but I don't want my wife and children paying a price for me.
    Ya that's true, the funny part is you go everywhere girl mode and you can't even walk from your vehicle to your house , I guess karma just wasn't cooperating, maybe you should try again at 2 am sometime. Why can't the world just let it go

Quote Originally Posted by cindyscute View Post
    Ya that's true, the funny part is you go everywhere girl mode and you can't even walk from your vehicle to your house :sad. . .
    The irony of that was not lost on me either. The difference is that I have nothing to loose if a stranger a thousand miles away sees me or realizes I'm a male but my wife and children are at a very real risk to their happiness should my neighbors see me. :-(

Kim,

I'm still giggling! Wonderful story. Was your antiperspirant working???

I had a similar thing happen a couple of years ago -- had gone out with a sister for lunch, and when I came back in the late afternoon I'd shed the wig, boobs and most makeup, but still had femme top and slacks on. My neighbor stopped me in the driveway and said he had a problem with one of his trees. So I said ... (gulp) ok, let me get some work clothes on ... if he had a problem he didn't let on.

I finally decided to at least tell the neighbors across the street that I dress. They've seen me come and go a couple of times. If that's been a problem, they've been cool enough not to let on.

Great story - great Spouse - lucky ending - but you know, you are so

beautiful when dressed, you would fool your neighbors - however that truck

might be a dead giveaway UNLESS you could crossdress it up to look like a

car. Great story.

JoAnne Wheeler

Ain't neighbors a pain in the rear? Who barbeques at ten at night in their front driveway? I can understand the beer, but come on! It's a good thing your wife is cool with it all. And incidently, I always feel the exact same way whenever I'm leaving and coming home while en femme.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Kim you're killing me with a case of the giggles right now.

Bethany
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

[SIZE=4]Kimberly,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Where do you hide that giant set of brass ones?[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Too funny sis someone will make a movie out of this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kim -- I think the solution to have this not happen again is for the neighborhood to enact a curfew of, say, 8 p.m.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

It's the curse of the Lehigh Valley Kim.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The difference is that I have nothing to loose if a stranger a thousand miles away sees me or realizes I'm a male but my wife and children are at a very real risk to their happiness should my neighbors see me. :-(
    Thats the sad part, we live in America, home of the free, and we are afraid of our neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Cook View Post
    I finally decided to at least tell the neighbors across the street that I dress. They've seen me come and go a couple of times. If that's been a problem, they've been cool enough not to let on.
    WOW...! kinda curious how that went?

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Ain't neighbors a pain in the rear? Who barbeques at ten at night in their front driveway? .
    I have neighbors on one side that have 2 teen daughters, lastnight there were kids in the back yard, around the fire pit till 3 in the morning partying.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]Kimberly,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Where do you hide that giant set of brass ones?[/SIZE]
    these are the ones my wife had me put on my truck.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Kim you sure are the American traveler, Allentown to Tx. No BBQs in Pa as it is way too cold. Weren't you just in Denver a week or so ago or am I thinking of someone else?

Since I was going to be home well after my daughter goes to bed.

My wife got one look at me in rumpled boy clothes and makeup, and busted out laughing. She laughed harder and harder the more of the story I told to her.
    Reminds me of when I had to sneak out of the house so my daughter wouldn't see. She got weirded out when she spotted "tracks" in the snow.
    footprints.jpg
    They came out of the backyard and went into the garage, but there were no tracks leaving. I'm glad I don't have to sneak in and out like that anymore, just too much stress for me!
    Sally

Glad to hear you can both see the funny side of it now

I bet it was agony at the time
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Once again, the unexpected rears it's ugly head, and yes Virginia, there is a Murphy's Law. At least your wife was amused, and now that it is behind you, you can be too.