Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the thing you most enjoy CDing...

What is the thing you most enjoy CDing...

We all CD for various reasons...but for each one of us there's some special about it....

For me it's getting all dressed looking in the mirror and seeing a totally different person than I am..I say a woman who in my eyes isn't all that bad looking and with a little luck is able to turn heads as a OK lady....

But the main thing is I see someone else so that means that with in me is another person and to me that's not all that bad....

What about yourself????

When I tried to pretend it was just cd'ing it was the planning and execution of my photos... Sometimes finding the various clothes and bits of jewellery, even comissioning the manufacture certain stoles (Those photos never get shown now... lol) and clothes to get the right size. Some took months but each one was so special to me...

For a few years those photos almost defined me
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 03-01-2009 at 06:28 PM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

The softer side of me! Dannie Lefae's Avatar
    You know, I really don't know. I was going to say that it allows me to get in touch with my feminine side, you know, the sophisticated, sexy, lovely girl that is inside me. But, she is inside me no matter if I dress or not. You know, i think I just figured it out. It allows me to get more in touch with the girl inside me but also, Girls have way cooler clothes. As males we have pants, shirts and shoes with little variation. But with womans clothing, the possibilities are endless, and I think that is what I like the most. Yepp, thats it!

Em

4me

its the rush when getting dressed am i doing it right , the feel of the fabric ,then seeing if i like the look and accesorizing, re dooing my makeup to go better with the outfit, it all go's together .
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Good question, To start I would of said just wearing the clothes, but now it's more that it's a different me, one where I feel happier looking in the mirror - even though I look silly when not wearing makeup - which I've only done a couple of times.

Sometimes it does make me down, as I wish I was like that from birth.
    Save the internet - use recycled pixels
    The Only Tag that is worth having is the one for the dress you're looking at buying - and even that's not always 100% correct

The whole deal with getting dressed up really,
    But the highlight is when I put the wig on and look in the mirror.
    The rush of the transformation

For me it is the ability to move from a very masculine person in a mostly male world to take on a softer personality and be seen as someone's sweet grandmother. I feel like I can really relax and free my mind of the everyday pressures.

Aspiring Member
    For me it is the relax state of mind that I have when I am dressed as a woman. I do my best to remain hair free all over my body or at least below my eyebrows. LOL LOL
    I also keep nail polish on my toenails and this evening I decide to apply some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss on as I am sitting here this evening.
    I am trying to decide if I want to go out in the morning as a woman to do some shopping or wait until next Monday to do it.

For me it is the felling of being so FEM
    Like I fell very special
    Debie

For me, it's ...

Peace and tranquility.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

For me it is identifing with females. The ability to feel not so distant from them. Not being so different. Being able to like and do some of the same things females like and do. I want to be like them and not be separated from them. I don't want to be stuck in the male only line. I want to be able to go in the female line too! I belong there as well.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Just being able to express my Femininity to the fullest.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Banned Read only
    Well, the most appealing thing for me is just being myself. Taking photos of my girl mode is also a great source of pleasure because I can "stop" the flow of time and preserve my precious moments...

Jolan Tru

Aspiring Member
    i can't say that i had a relaxed feeling when i dressed because the fear of being caught was always there, this was in my younger days. as i got older i lost a lot of the fear and would shop in drab without any qualms in taking my feminine purchases to the counter. there were times when i was perfectly comfortable dressed and these were the times i relished.

I just feel so much better dressed! The clothes are so much prettier and soft comoared to male clothing. I just feel more comfortable!
    Marie O

Finally being totally in touch with that which I used to feel was "untouchable".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

[ATTACH]IMG_6506.jpg[/ATTACH]IMG_5920.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg
    My favorite cd activity is photo shooting. After I get all dolled up and look in the mirror. If I like what I see I take a photo. and share them with my girl friends.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I enjoy the transformation from a hard looking cropped haired guy into a tarty looking blonde haired girl. [Although sometimes i also use other hair colours]
    I enjoy trying differant looks with makeup, wigs and clothes, in fact i just enjoy my CDing

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    When I go out and everyone treats me like a woman, that's the best part. Not as good as actually having had transitioned, but about as good as it's going to get.

Regarding dressing, the best part is makeup since it's so creative closely followed by pulling together a coordinated outfit with the right accessories.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

The comfort of wearing a mini skirt.

Crazy Lady

Feeling normal

What is the thing you most enjoy CDing...

Its not about what I enjoy. It is instead being centered with who I am, being able to feel and let my thoughts and feeling free, to allow myself to feel good with how I look and how I think.

Deanna

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Probably not the ONLY reason, but----

--how else can a 60 y/o guy date sexy, young, hotties? Without showering them with diamonds, and dealing with their personal problems?

That they all happen to be me, well, as Joe E. Brown said in "Some like it hot";
    "Nobody's perfect"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Peace and tranquility for me too....
    Loving life to the full.... At long last

Banned Read only
    A few things:

1. I love the rush I get when I strap on a leotard, or panties it’s the same rush I got 20 years ago when I tried on one of my mom’s leotard’s and panties.

2. The transformation I go from being a masculine guy to being a very feminine woman doing one of my exercise videos. I feel like I’m just one of the girls in the exercise class on the video.

3. Being in a fantasy world. When I was younger and would dress up I used to love to pretend I was Jane Fonda or Kathy Smith leading and exercise class. I also used to love to pretend I was a lady wrestler too.

Geoff

Enjoy wearing clothing that I normally can not.

I get the most enjoyment from just wearing women clothing, mainly dresses or skirts. In male mode at work, I wear a coat and tie five days a week. On the weekends, it is male jeans and shirts while running the family all over town. But at night when I finally have time to myself and I sit down at the computer do to my work, I like to be dressed in womens clothing. I find it helps me relax more and I can think better. Lately, I do keep my dressing "low key" just encase one of the kids wakes up and I need to take care of them. I mainly wear a tight pair of jeans with a tee shirt. The jeans are usually a dark blue similiar to my male jeans.