Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the thing you most enjoy CDing...

I love the feel of the bras slips and other items that make me fel like a woman. I love the way they make me feel inside. Pretty!

It feels so good to look in the mirror and the reflection is of someone who actually looks like a girl. The sensation is incredible. It feels like you finally found the last piece of the jigsaw of your life and everything seems so complete. I also love the wear high heels and try to walk like a girls... It would be so nice if we could do that in broad daylight.

Trans Adventurer supreme RobertaM's Avatar
    Originally Posted by TGMarla
    I rather enjoy the whole process, from sliding on hosiery, to slipping on a lacy slip, to putting on a dress, and applying my makeup. The feeling I get when I get my hair on and see myself in the mirror smiling back at myself is wonderful, indeed. I like putting on my jewelry, checking my lipstick, and feeling like the finished product when I'm done. Then I simply enjoy the state of being while en femme. I absolutely love "being" a woman, and being pretty for a change.
    great thread,

I think that i relate to the above quote most. My look has gone from ****ty to sexy secretary to hot mom. I am still trying to figure it out.

Everyone has different reason for wearing or starting crosdressing.
    I may be the only that was driven to this as way comfort.
    As a kid I was overweight and had gynecomastia. And most kids laughed at me.
    Loosing weight and playing baseball for some reason didn't help. I still had bigger boobs and most kids. And on top of that I was shy and an introvert.
    As I grew I truly felt like I was a man trapped in woman's body.

And I found out about crossdressing, I loved the feeling of feminine clothes against my body. Just the touch of clothes against my body was exhilarating.

Anna

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Being out of course

'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I suppose it's after all the makeup, hair, and outfits are in place...It's looking into the mirror and seeing how I feel inside ON the outside...Maybe I should have been born female...But as it is now...I'm letting Kendra enjoy herself when she can...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    You get to be someone that you are noramlly not. Plus I feel a little naughty and wonderful at the same time. Whatever the reason, I am glad I am doing it though.

XOXO

PQ

I have to agree TGMarla expressed it very well. I got to be Joni for Friday through Sunday morning recently in Madison, WI and had a wonderful time, not least of which was getting ready, and then going shopping, work some in hotel room, dine out, and go to a club and Be without concern. Got to go out to super the prev. Wed night, too while out of town. Being out without notice - fitting in. That is the ultimate goal and satisfaction for me. Joni

have to agree here, its the pictures. I just love to dress up and take pictures. Especially when its with other girls.

Banned Read only
    Life slides off of me when I dress. Feel pretty sometimes.

Feeling comfortable in my own skin
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by monika View Post
    The whole deal with getting dressed up really,
    But the highlight is when I put the wig on and look in the mirror.
    The rush of the transformation

That's it for me. The first time I put on a dress, it was a slinky red number, and when I looked at myself with long, wavy hair, makeup, the dress, nylons and heels, the transformation was total and overwhelming. And I loved the feeling. It's so much better than drugs, because there's no hangover and no health problems - just pure excitement and pleasure.

I love the first look in the mirror after putting on my hair.

It is close to last thing and it is that moment I feel like a girl the most.

I like the fact that I resemble a few of my female family members.

Never get tired of that.

The acceptance and support of my wife. Without her, dressing would not be the same.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    I usually underdress and love that naughty little secret feeling!!!

I enjoy the entire "transformation" process. I like what I see in the mirror when I am finished. I enjoy the look and feel of skirts, blouses, nylons, and heels. I enjoy being treated as a lady when I am out in public.
    Hugs, Carole

Quote Originally Posted by trina-sue View Post
    Nylons on freshly shaved legs!
    Amen to that. And high heels.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Why wearing women's clothes, of coarse!!!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Earrings and high heels!

ChanDelle

me!

It's who I am - the only people that know me are those that I allow to see both sides. I don't see a difference but i know there is one because i will for always be distant from friends that I don't feel merit introduction to my Cassie self.

How do I feel? - sometimes happy, sometimes sad < it's a real world we live in not a fantasy!
    [SIZE="3"]Trucks are for Cow-Girls - Silly Boy!![/SIZE]

I enjoying wearing lingerie, makeup, and showing off my legs!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud