Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the thing you most enjoy CDing...

I enjoy the actual dressing, getting everything ready then sliding those silky stockings on and gently lowering a slip over my head, it feels very sensuous. I love the feel of a skirt flapping against my stockinged legs when walking. Brushing the hair away from my face (wig). The look/transformation when I put my wig on. Going somewhere (driving) while dressed is a huge buzz.

For me it is being able to enjoy all of my feminine feelings that have been inside of me for most of my life.
    I also love the feel of feminine undergarments , clothing and my forms.
    Tomara

I rather enjoy the whole process, from sliding on hosiery, to slipping on a lacy slip, to putting on a dress, and applying my makeup. The feeling I get when I get my hair on and see myself in the mirror smiling back at myself is wonderful, indeed. I like putting on my jewelry, checking my lipstick, and feeling like the finished product when I'm done. Then I simply enjoy the state of being while en femme. I absolutely love "being" a woman, and being pretty for a change.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

It allows me to express the whole me.

In my eyes I feel more like a woman than a man.I am considering to start taking hormones to make my body more ladylike. I don't remember the last time I was dressed in masculine clothing .This summer ,i am thinking about wearing a femine swimsuit to the beach.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

Platinum Member

It's the MIRROR

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post
    We all CD for various reasons...but for each one of us there's some special about it....

For me it's getting all dressed looking in the mirror and seeing a totally different person than I am..I say a woman who in my eyes isn't all that bad looking and with a little luck is able to turn heads as a OK lady....

But the main thing is I see someone else so that means that with in me is another person and to me that's not all that bad....

What about yourself????
    For me it's the MIRROR at sixty six I can pull off a pretty good
    mid fourtys something look with a tight sweater pencil skirt jacket
    four inch heels and a long blond wig I would like to vencher out
    sometime maybe someday will be ready to take the plunge
    .................................................. ..............................ORCHID
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 03-20-2009 at 10:26 PM.

For me, it's my reflection in the mirror

I have never in my life thought I looked good, or really looked like anything. I think I never really viewed myself in the reflection. That is until I saw Ellen fro the first time. When I am dressed, I see the person I think I am supposed to see. Ellen's reflection looks "right".

I love the clothes, the shoes, the jewelry, the hair, make-up, hose, skirts, panties, etc...

But I really, for the first time in my life, love "me"

Ellen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I feel more complete and happier now than I ever thought possible

just feeling relaxed

For me its the feeling I get when dressed. I am more relaxed and stress free. I also love the feel of the fabric and how much more comfortable womens clothing is.

Wearing what feels good to me to wear clothing wise.. the second thing would be knowing that I wear and nobody else in the family seems to know.. I can't keep secrets they say.. guess again....
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I rather enjoy the whole process, from sliding on hosiery, to slipping on a lacy slip, to putting on a dress, and applying my makeup. The feeling I get when I get my hair on and see myself in the mirror smiling back at myself is wonderful, indeed. I like putting on my jewelry, checking my lipstick, and feeling like the finished product when I'm done. Then I simply enjoy the state of being while en femme. I absolutely love "being" a woman, and being pretty for a change.
    Have say reading the replies in this thread I found my self saying So True, So True , So true, to each and every one but Marla I agree that for me, you put it all together sister

For me well i've always been a very Narcissistic person, so i'm pretty much in love with my self,

so beeing dressed up and looking at my self in the mirror, i kinda like my girl image, and i guess we could say i'm in love with my self besides i like women so much that i want to be one my self.

even my taste in women, they kinda have to remble me as Sigrid, i know is weird, but even my wife kinda looks like me, alot of ppl think we are brother and sister instead of beeing married.

for me it's....

Nylons on freshly shaved legs!

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I love the feeling of letting this other side of me show. I enjoy being fem and I love to be pretty. I love the textures, the colors, the softness of being female. It's so much a part of who I am that I love to let it show. When I look in the mirror and my makeup is just right and my clothes define my fem shape I'm in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Tal'Aura View Post
    Well, the most appealing thing for me is just being myself. Taking photos of my girl mode is also a great source of pleasure because I can "stop" the flow of time and preserve my precious moments...

Jolan Tru
    I can relate to that and alot of the others posts, I love everything about cd'ing.
    I also love watching that fox in the mirror walk or throw her hair back, she's got that down pat and its very sexy!
    No, I'm not at all narcissistic
    Last edited by Jess_cd32; 03-06-2009 at 06:42 PM.

A couple of days ago the wife went out for a few hours and I put on a pair of heels. My whole demeanor changed, my walk, my attitude and I just felt great.

enjoying cd

wearing nylons, panties, and slip, feeling the rustle of them when walking

Banned Read only
    I think my favorite thing is being newly popular with the ladies!

Getting ready to go out, though, is at least 17.36% of the fun. And I will admit to just a wee bit of a narcissistic relationship with the mirror....

I love the feeling of being able to show my girly side. Also love seeing how I can transform to into someone that even my wife can't pick as me

Tash

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    It used to be wearing stockings and lingerie but as time has gone by and I've got money and Ebay, wearing skirts and sexy fabrics and boots does it for me now! This means that getting dressed takes twice as long LOL
    I wish so much that I could wear mini skirts all the time!
    Peace through superior dress sense..

I love the transformation and seeing the end results. Slipping into something feminine is a rush for me.

For me it's being able to dress for the past 3 years with my wife in the house.
    I'm loving it.
    Angie

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    The relaxation of the whole process is my favourite thing from the start of a close shave through the make-up and finally the outfit. I can feel the stress of everyday life slip to the back of my mind and stay there for a few hours. The fact I can transform myself to look very different than my everyday self also fascinates the heck out of me . I think I look average both ways but I am happier with the look of my feminine side. Just wish those formal occasions in life enabled me to fight with the wife for the make-up table, get all dolled up and present yourself to the world and not have anyone bat an eye. But that's another topic.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

I do it because I feel like myself when I'm in those clothes, like a weight has been lifted.

the ability to lead 2 different lives. I love the transformation process from me being a guy turning into a fem girl.