Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found 3 bags of women's clothes on the side of the highway but.....

Found 3 bags of women's clothes on the side of the highway but.....

Unfortunately they appear to have come from a car that had caught fire and were thrown out of the car by the firemen in attempt to put out the fire and perhaps try to save the goods as most eveything was all damaged.

I was only able to pick through what was there and found a nice lacy pink bra in my preferred size! Everything else was junk, there was however a makeup bag that had somehow survived and it contained a few lipglosses, mascaras, eye shadows, lip pencils, lipstick & eyeliners so it wasn't a total waste.

This is the 2nd time I've found womens clothing on the side of the road (I don't know how to post a word to link to it like "here") http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=32070
    hopefully 3rd times the charm.
    Last edited by Ashlee; 03-02-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Are you trying to become a "bag lady" ? I would be leary of using any of

it - especially the make-up - bacteria and all

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

I've found stuff occasionally too, always assumed it was from someone purging. Once when in the woods doing my nature photography stuff, I found a picnic table covered with bras, not sure what was going on there.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Ashlee - why not discover the joys of buying your own?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Senban
    Am I the only one who finds this all sorts of icky in every humanly possible way?

I was wondering where my wife put all my things!!!!!

The softer side of me! Dannie Lefae's Avatar
    Hun, I would toss the make-up for sure. I don't even share make-up with my SO, well, not lip stick or eye liner anyways. I would be leary about the bra to but not nearly as much as I would be with the make-up. Throw it all out and take a trip to Walmart or something.

Em

Aspiring Member
    Yuk!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Hooray, Ashlee!

I thot I was the only one who "found" ladies things!

To me, it's like a trip to the thift stores! Only cheaper!

When I was a kid, I used to find money. Which I needed, then. Now, I find ladies things! Which I think I 'NEED"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You Go, Ashlee! You Lucky Girl!!

[SIZE="3"]Even though I would go to the store and buy the make-up.
    We all need to remember there was a time for most of us that it was not an option.
    Money wise and or in that stage yet keep us from the stores.
    Everything is different for each.

So lets not all look down at her wonderful fortune on her find.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Pssst: Ashlee, I would toss out the lip gloss though.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Ranae
    [SIZE="2"]Just a "TRYGENDER" Girl![/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"] OPL VP+ discount #541280 - NEW INCREASE! It is now a 15% discount at any Red Roof Inns in the USA just for the T-Girls[/SIZE]

I read all about that case in the news!!! A crossdessers was fleeing with all her clothing when her wife caught up to her and set the car on fire!! Those aren't ladies clothes!! Those are guys clothes!!!

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I read all about that case in the news!!! A crossdessers was fleeing with all her clothing when her wife caught up to her and set the car on fire!! Those aren't ladies clothes!! Those are guys clothes!!!

Damn, I'm gonna miss that car.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. I hope you left it by the side of the road.

I was running the other day and saw three discarded panties on the trail. No, I did not stop, but have purged my clothes enough times to wonder if there was a story that went with them...

I have thrown clothing away driving down the road.. why?? I'm weird that way.. I like to wonder what people might think when they come across clothing this way.. I have tossed shoes out this way as well.. in fact there was a day when I tossed a shoe out in one particular area and that afternoon I was driving home and there were these girls out in that area and it loked like they were searching for something.. like they were looking for the other shoe that would make a perfect pair.. trouble is the other shoe was five mile south of where they were looking.. in a ditch, just off to the side of the road.. look harder girls.. I'll give you that warmer, colder thing...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

The bra MAYBE, but throw everything else out.
    Cary

I just go to the thift stores!
    but underware i rather buy new

Carley

Wouldn't it have been something if say the cops saw you throwing female clothing out of the car and had pulled you over...Ok Mac.. where's the body? LOL
    Throwing shoes out of a car winodow... isn't that like a major violation in the crossdresser's handbook?

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Wouldn't it have been something if say the cops saw you throwing female clothing out of the car and had pulled you over...Ok Mac.. where's the body? LOL
    Throwing shoes out of a car winodow... isn't that like a major violation in the crossdresser's handbook?
    If it isn't it really should be.

Sorry but I find this a bit disgusting.

Keeping make up and lingerie which you found and you have no clue who it belonged to. They could have anything.

Buy your own hon.

Xx Vicky xX

The only clothing I would accept second hand is from my GG best friend. I wouldn't touch a bag of clothing found at the side of the road with a barge pole. And as for the used make up? Yuk!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carly D. View Post
    I have thrown clothing away driving down the road.. why?? I'm weird that way..
    I have done the same thing years ago, it was less of a thoughtful purge and more of a "I better not have any of this stuff when I get home"

[SIZE=4]I have mixed yet understanding thoughts on this one.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Silver Member
    Yuck! Never would I use/keep "used" makeup from an unknown source! IMO, with all the social diseases about, it is better to buy your own! As for the clothing - donate it to a thrift store.

We don't know your situation but you would have to be desperate to use this stuff. Most clothing other than intimate underwear can be got cheap from thrift stores; basic make-up items are not expensive from chain stores, likewise basic underwear.
    Pluck up your courage and go shopping.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]