Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first article of clothing??

Banned Read only

Your first article of clothing??

I noticed we often talk about our first experiences or what got us started CD but I was wondering what was your first or second article of women’s clothing you ever put on?

For me it was my Mom’s black Danskin Leotard. It was 1989 we just finished working out to Kathy Smith’s Body basic she was in the shower and it was in with a pile of some of her other workout clothes I grabbed it and that was it I became a woman!!!

Up in till than I had no real interest on other clothing but than one day I got home from school and we were getting ready to workout and I saw her in her panties and that got me interested in panties. One day I saw a pair of her panties and decided to try them on for fun and I was hooked.

Geoff

Smile

For me it was a pair of royal blue tights that I bought for myself at the ripe old age of 12 or so. Must have had guts as a kid, but I bought 'em and never looked back :-)
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

I can't remember... it was 5 decades ago!!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

First articles of feminine clothes I recall putting on were a pair of tights and a plaid skirt that a neighbor girl had.. We were about 5 years old at the time.

First time, was around age 14, my sisters' swimsuit, and pantyhose. First things bought, were two pairs of pantyhose, through a mail order company, at age 41.

My first article of clothing was my sisters one piece swim suit when I was teenager.

I the 20+ years since the first time I have not progressed very far. My cross dressing is limited to occassionaly wearing a pair of my wife bikinis!

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar

Lipstick

For me it wasn't an article of clothing but a tube of red lipstick. I was about 4 or 5 years old, I would watch my mother apply her makeup in the mornings so I asked her if i could try the lipstick so she applied it on my lips, I was in heaven. I would often ask her if i could put lipstick, if we weren't going anywhere or didn't expect company I could wear it. When one of her tubes was almost empty I asked her if i could have it, she said yes. I later asked for a purse to put it in so she bought me a little girls purse at J C Penny.

In the 1st grade, my babysitter didn't fit into these pair of brown boots anymore, so I begged her to give them to me so I could wear them to school.

She did. I wore them and got in a lot of trouble when I got home...but that was a wonderful, wonderful day for me.

The next step was getting up the nerve to put on a pair of my moms pantyhose, which seemed to always be hanging from the shower rack to dry. Little did I know that I had to roll them up to put them on right! I created this huge run in them and I hoped and prayed mom didn't notice. It wasn't until I read the directions on a Leggs box thrown in the trash that I figured out how to put them on, my mom never dressed in front of me.

To this day, nothing makes me feel more feminine than a good pair of hose. I just love the way they make my legs and skin feel. It's not really a fetish, it's just something that takes me back to the time when I had the guts to do what I always wanted to do...

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Pantyhose! Pantyhose! Pantyhose!
    During my early tweens, I remember my mother would leave washed pairs in the laundry room and so, one day, I took a pair and tried them on.
    Ever since then, I was hooked.
    Pantyhose forever!!!!!

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Minus the triple six.. :)
    First thing tried on...honestly can't remember, real young.First thing acquired was I think a black and white striped shirt-dress from my brother's wife's closet. First thing purchased, pair of sandals from K-Mart at 16 years old, real nervous experience as I did not know what size so I quickly tried one on, somehow nobody noticed. I've never focused on one item of clothing, like hose or undies, for me I always wanted to go all the way, or not at all. Don't really know why, perhaps because I hate the way I look, say, right when I take the wig off, when the illusion of the woman gets shattered.

I was in a play when I was 8 and I had to play a dairy maid and I had to wear pantyhose under a really pretty dress.I remember how much fun it was and I didnt even worry about any teasing because I just loved getting into my"costume"!!

Pattie

The first female clothing I tried on was my older sister's nylon panties at the age of 9. I will always be hooked on them.

Aspiring Member

Petticoat

First thing I remember was my sister's big fluffy white petticoat. I was 4 or 5. Loved petticoats and slips ever since.

I believe the very first thing I wore was a Dress, the first thing I had was some Pantyhose that my sister had thrown out. Surprising they did not even have a run in them.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    Pantyhose! Pantyhose! Pantyhose!
    During my early tweens, I remember my mother would leave washed pairs in the laundry room and so, one day, I took a pair and tried them on.
    Ever since then, I was hooked.
    Pantyhose forever!!!!!

Hugs!

Pantyhose for me as well... they truely facsinated me and was drawn in..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

First item I wore was one of my sister's skirts.

First item that was actually mine was a skirt/top set that I bought in collage with my future wife.
    You want to wear a WHAT??

The first item I wore was my wifes swimsuit when we were mucking around one day.
    The first Item I bought was a plain black long sleeved leotard.

Pretty sure it was one of my mother's bras. Very young, 5 or 6, but I loved it. I know lipstick followed very close behind. Sure that lipstick was the first feminine item I ever bought for myself.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

My sister's shoes then her panties then everything I could find that was women's.

Full slip

My first and still favorite article is a FULLSLIP

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

A pair of my mothers panties and a black mini skirt which I still have today.

First thing I tried on was a pair of my mom's pantyhose, probably around the age of 6.

Not long after, I was able to convince my best friend (a GG) that we should play dressup when I would go over to her house.

The first clothes I bought for myself was a babydoll dress and t-shirt combo and black tights when I was about 14 (think something Bridget Fonda would have worn in "Singles").
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Also pantyhose. When I was 12 or so, I found a drawer of my mom's discarded pantyhose in a back bedroom dresser. I was in heaven. They became part of my own stash. She also had a couple OBG that I really enjoyed.

The first thing that I purchased for myself was a package of NoNonSense pantyhose. I was terrified and exhilarated at the same time.

Jaydee

Like some of the others girls here, the first thing I ever tried on was a pair of my mom's pantyhose. I was 13 at the time, and my mom had just discarded the hose because of a run. That first time, I just slid them partway up one leg. I think I had an idea that it didn't really count as crossdressing that way. Kind of silly, I know. A few days later, I slid a pair partway up both legs, and then, on my third try, I finally pulled them all the way up.

I don't quite remember the first thing I bought, but I think it was a pair of either pantyhose or opaque tights. That would have been a couple of years later.

Crystal

my first article of clothing would had to have been my little sister red and white checked school uniform dress when i was 12. lol but now i have one of me own.
    Last edited by Sakura Rini; 03-05-2009 at 11:20 PM.