Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your first article of clothing??

loves shoe shopping
    I think the first item I wore was my mom's pink one-piece swimsuit that kinda looks like a two-piece. I guess it's similar to the styles of today. It had thin spaghetti straps that criss-crossed in the back. That was back in 1981. After that, I'm sure I tried on her pantyhose, panties, dresses, etc.

The urge to dress up never went away after that, but I did purge a number of times over the years. Now I haven't purged since the mid 1990s.

Pair of black tights, had to wear them in a school play at primary school

One of my mother's bras. Parents were away shopping. Still remember the thrill of it.

Mine would be my stepsisters when I was 12, I had run out of clothes (was staying at my dads) and my stepmom decided to dress me in my stepsisters clothes, then took me to walmart and I remember getting tons of compliments.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I started with my mom's pantyhose then I moved on to her bra, slip, dress, makeup......
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

The first item I ever wore was a party dress of my eldest sister, I think I was about 10. The first item I bought were a pair of pea green see through panties with lots of lace...They were extremely ugly, but at the time I was so caught up in the moment I just thought they were beautiful. I was about 12 and it was my tween pink fog
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

My sisters full slip, hanging/drying while I was filling the bathtub. Hmmmm, this looks interesting! Tried it on, perfect fit & I'll never forget how feminine I felt wearing it. I must have been 7. many moons ago

Gold Member
    A bra. As a matter of fact, the first several items were bras.

I bought two pairs of panties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    It was a white lacey teddy with full length arms. I have never felt more exillarated then when I first put that on.
    Last edited by PanteeQueen; 03-09-2009 at 01:17 PM.

The first female clothing I tried on was a bra , at night when i went to bed I would weare it all night

My best friends sisters satin panties!!

the first piece of clothing i ever got and paid for were a pair of knee high boots from two lips with 3.5 inch heels! i loved them..

seems prety common for panties, leotards, or uh... tights/pantiehoes.... before it meant anything back in like kindergarden days for me, was a dress my little sister had made for her for halloween by my step mom, when it started to get into something i was currious about was a thong i at some point found after one of my sisters birthdays (when i guess my step mom decided she'd give it a try with her, but she never wore) so eventually i just stole it, and luckily it still fits and wear it to this day (it was coumphy, but get'n old.. time for out with the old, and in with the new )... since then it went from that, to a pair of jeans that my friend had when she slept over one night (her legs were my length and waist same/close to).

The first thing that I bought with my own money was this out fit in the 80s at fashion bug to go to showing of the rocky horer picture show down in the flats in Cleveland. I may have the pic some were it was a blast We got so mest up and my girl friend ended up with my panes in here car. DAM I was a tramp.
    I guess I still have a few brain cells left.
    PS I had hers we must of got them mixed up in the dark.LOLhttp://www.tamaracroft.co.uk/Smilies/drink.gif

For me, my mom's playtex rubber girdle back in 1948!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    I also remember having a pair of Guess women's jeans that I mistakenly wore to high sdhool once, and a pair of silk purple pj bottoms.

My first was my neighbors swimsuit. I was house sitting for the week, their daughter was on the swim team, so I tired on her swim suit. It fit, I walked all around the second floor with it on. The first floor had too many windows, that was the start and it still hasn't ended.

first article of clothing

with me it was my moms night gowns to bed.

Panties and my mother's girdle (a Playtex rubber one)
    warmly, Linnea

The first femme item I could call my own was a pair of shoes, when I was 12, navy blue Naturalizer pumps, size 8-1/2, with about a 2-3/4" heel. My mom bought them for me in a fancy downtown department store. More shoes, stockings and pantyhose soon followed. I also started collecting some cast-off jewelry (earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets) from other members of the family about that same time.

- Diane

Several feminine clothing firsts

HI All:

My first experience was being dressed (against my will)at age 5 in my older sister's party dress with panties and lace socks and mary janes.

With an audience of my sister and her little friends giggling while my mom dressed me.

At age 14 the first thing I wanted to try on was a black lace
    underwire Vassarette bra (my older sister's) that fit me like I had been measured for it.

As another mentioned I was so excited I was trembling and felt like I was electrified and I was changed in that instant into a lifelong CD.

My mother bought me my first lingerie several weeks later after I was caught by my her in her lingerie.

The first item I ever bought for my self was a garterbelt and stockings to go with the bra (same size as my sister's), LLPG and slip that she bought for me.

Smile my first item of womens clothing

[my 1st items of women clothes were my sisters skirt i was about 7 at the time,it made me feel confused and excited and scared at the same, especally as i had a near escape when my mother came back earlyLEFT][/LEFT]

More than likely in my case it was stockings &/or elbow gloves. It was way back to the 1950's.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

A green dress, a punk version of a military uniform. God I LOVE IT
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin