Thread: passing...and confidence!!!

passing...and confidence!!!

Ok so last friday saturday night i got all dressed up and met some friends for a drink. it was a gay bar with a drag show so no major worries. however i did have to walk out of my apt and through another building and a parking lot to get to my car.

it was dark, which of course makes it easier to pass, and i walked by a women who looked at me and said hello and that was all. she never gave me the double take i was expecting.

the next day my neighbor said he had seen my girlfriend walking out of the apt last night, from his unit, and told me she was hot. i blushed for a second as i am married and my wife nor any other female was anywhere near my apt for a week. again it was dark but he not only thought i was a female. but a hot one.

i also had men at the bar give me double takes when they saw me standing to pee (LOL) too many rum and cokes; and told me they thought i was a woman at first glance in the bar.

so now i feel so much more confident, at least at night, and dont feel like everyone will be staring as i walk by, which is all i really ask for. i just wanna blend in with the girls and be seen as such. anyway i'm very excited and hopfully will try to do something a little braver next time but not sure what....perhaps...daylight.

Quote Originally Posted by foxyjj111 View Post
    i also had men at the bar give me double takes when they saw me standing to pee (LOL) too many rum and cokes; and told me they thought i was a woman at first glance in the bar.

so now i feel so much more confident, at least at night, and dont feel like everyone will be staring as i walk by, which is all i really ask for. i just wanna blend in with the girls and be seen as such.
    You do realize that the standing to pee sort of blows the illusion right?
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

[SIZE=4]Sorta got out of character standing to pee didn't you? At least it was a gay bar, you might have had company if you stood there long enough. [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

sounds like a great night out and have a neighbor say you have a hot GF thats great.What fun Standing to pee at a gay bar thats fine adds to the fun but sit in a straight bar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Gurrrrl!!!

As they say, why stand when you can sit!!!! As for the whole "daytime" outing I say you go for it. It took me about six to eight months to build up the courage to head out under the sun, now I do daytime as much as possible(love it)!

One thought - always remember that it's a totally different look during the day when it comes the your outfit.

Have fun girl.
    [SIZE="3"]Ciara[/SIZE]

Yay, well done girl! But its more fun in the daytime
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

*Princess*
    Well done, I havent gotten out much really. I dress up and get in the car and go for a drive in the day sometimes. One day i will have the courage to venture in the public in some cute little pumps!

Way to go girl! You look very much like a gg and is seems you are doing quite well. Yes being out in the day time is wonderful and shoppping enfem is the best. Best to be a lady at all times when out enfem. Always sit when you have to pee, always pee into the water and always tear off some paper after. Enjoy!

Eileen

Sounds like you can "PASS" - show us some pictures

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    Sounds like you can "PASS" - show us some pictures

JoAnne Wheeler
    Well thats a good thing, but now you've got a neighbor thinking your cheating on your wife, not good Do you plan on clearing that up with them?

Overall, glad you had a great time out.

If you wife does not know about your dressing, this might be a good time to tell her. You would not want her to hear from someone else that you had another woman over while she was away. It she knows, then let your neighbor know a freind of yours and your wife stopped by.

Eileen

Aspiring Member
    if your avatar is a real picture of you, it looks like you shouldn't have any problem passing, day or night. luck with all of your outings.

my wife actually lives out about 9 hours away from me so she only comes here once a month and knows i dont cheat on her. and she knows there are always people here so she would never think i was with another women.

and yes of course the avatar is my pic. i do not belive in putting up a fake pic of some model on the internet and saying its me.

i will have to get some more pics here soon to post of face shots and get some more insight.

i realized the other day that i see my face every day as a man and when i put makeup on, i simply see me with makeup. but when i met people while dressed and then took the makeup off, they said they would have never put two and two together so i think daytime dressing will come soon. with a tastefull outfit of course.

I loved reading your story about getting out enfemme.Hope I have an experience as good as yours.

Helen

I'm glad you had a good time, being out. But if you learn to stand bacwards and pee over your shoulder. If you can do that, you will have a lot of friends in a gay bar...BJ

Great story. Your confidence is reassuring to the people around you. Good for you.

~Amanda