Thread: You've completely changed!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit

You've completely changed!

I got to visit my gg friend, Dragonfly again recently and she mentioned something very interesting. I did two sessions with her where she did a complete makeover of me. (it was enormous fun and pics will be forthcoming)

The most fascinating thing she said to me was my whole persona changed while i was dressed. I mean the whole time i was there she told me she knew i was a guy, but once dressed it was like being with one of her girlfriends. and most importantly my mannerisms, my behaviour, my attitudes were much more feminine in nature. I know some of these things might be considered stereotypes, but i thought about the specific examples we discussed and I know she was really spot on with her comments.

So my question is has this same thing happened to you? Can you relate to this?
    Last edited by darla_g; 03-05-2009 at 08:52 AM.

I absolutely understand what you are saying. I just see it as when presenting as female, I don't have to be pretending to be someone that I am really not.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

yes

yes im that girl too, i even sway with out thinking about it when walking in heels
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

[SIZE=4]I am totally in synch with you Darla! I do the same thing, become Tami and all my moves and my attitude and personality reflect that change. My wife even mentioned it recently, but in a good way.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Wow girl you have got it! Holly is so right! Being ones true self is so rewarding and relaxing!

Eileen

Yes, in the early days this was very much the case... As I've changed those mannerisms have become the norm, and people who experienced the switching in days of old kind of prefer the new improved me...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I think that it happens to a lot of us (JoAnne included)

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

In some ways I think some of my manner changes get softer!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    In some ways I think some of my manner changes get softer!
    Angie
    The point about softer or more gentle is definitely more true.

Aspiring Member
    I do the same thing too Darla:

Once I transform into Denise, my whole outlook and way i do things completely changes,

I am to the point now, That i am just as comfortable if not more when i am Out as Denise, than drab, and also find that there is a big difference too, as to how i am accepted by the people in general

Denise

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    For months, no, I really was the same person, just different clothes. As well, when I did try, I would do so badly..... Now I think that it is getting different, and that is in part because I have learned a lot - learned to watch and listen - then emulate. There is a subtle change that comes from relaxing more when out en femme. As tag says: just learning !

As soon as i get a makeover I'll let you know!

I have recognized the "change" and i feel that the two sides are one in the same just presented differently, i hope that eventually one day i will be able to be one whole person weather man or woman or somewhere invbetween it doesn't matter just complete.
    Life is short be sexy every chance you get!!!

Chewies sister-moulted!
    For the new crossdresser this can be pretty scarey . Its hard enough in life as it is " finding oneself " but when you suddenly realise just who you really are fem side included , it can be alarming. Most of us grew up in this male dominant world soaked in testosterone and machoness , then boom we can relate in a more sensitive gentle manner .

Nice tho isnt it ? Its calmer , quieter , less stressful ( except waiting paitiently for the next oppertunity to dress ) and more than anything , once you can accept it - its something certainly worth nurturing and celebrating .

changed

I love your lovely picture, with the shaving cream.

we tend to change moods like a light switch makes its transition between light and dark.

a good image in the mirror or a not so pleasing image.

to me, that would make or break, my moment.

I have to look the part to feel the part.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

My wife has pointed out that I become much more feminine in my mannerisms when dressed in any thing female. even if it is just a pair of shoes or jeans My fem behaviors ae spilling over into my drab life too!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I talked a little more with my friend, Dragonfly about this. She told me all the thinks were subtle and totally innate as nothing ever had been discussed before hand. I asked her specifically the types of things she was referring to and it was interesting. There were things like how i would sit down, cross my legs, and even look at her. She told me that men tend to look at the person they are talking to very directly head on while women generally adopt a slight twist to the head frequently and the head is maybe somewhat on a slight angle.

The touch is softer and more gentle. I could go on. thanks everyone to responding to my thread.

Yes, I feel all of the above as well. In addition, I seem to be more aware of people around me, and I listen to people more .. do others feel that way?

I have also noticed the change in attitude, mannerisms, and how I interact with those around me. Yesterday at work a gg co-worker, who does not know I dress, was looking for a formal for her son's wedding asked what I thought of a gown she liked. I was blown away but recovered to put my insite as to color and such. She listened intently and then thanked me for the comments. Maybe she does know more than I think(?). Anyway we do change and those who have not seen us for awhile notice more. Keli

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Same with me, I am very feminine when I am dressed as Victoria.