Thread: My wife...I'm confused...

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

My wife...I'm confused...

My wife has known I’ve dressed for a few years now. She states she does not want to see me dressed and is OK with me dressed at home.

She becomes more interested at my dressing after she has had a few alcoholic drinks. Meaning I can dress in sexy panties and bra’s. Is she really subliminally OK with the C/D and would be interested in me taking it further?
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    No. She's just had a few drinks. If you want to know how she is with it all you will have to ask her. It's a better approach than trying to establish if you are seeing subtle clues.

Sarah...

Just enjoy it when you can, and don't push her limits or you'll be out the door real quick. Believe me I know.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

That's a bit of a mindboggler, but if I were to make a wild guess, I'd say a few drinks makes your wife feel a little less weird about your CD'ing.

If I tried to put myself in her shoes, judging by what you say she thinks when she's sober, she's having problems handling the thought of the man she loves in a womans clothes, but since she's more willing when she drinks, I guess the relaxing effect of alcohol makes her more comfortable with it.

If you think it's worth the risk (if there is one), maybe next time she drinks, ask her if she's willing to help you work on your look or something like that, to see how far her drunken interrest goes.

If it was me however, being as painfully honest and direct as I am, I would just ask her straight forward why it's okay when she's had a bit of the old bottle, and not so much when she's sober.. But that's just me..

Never believe the booze talk, it's rarely remembered afterward. Take things slow and easy, do it right the first time and you won't regret it. If she comes around when she is straight, you got it made.

Ok face it most people after a few drinks see things a bit differently and appear to be more relaxed. I would agree that it is just the drink that makes her like that.

Why not sit down with her and chat about it, because if you don't you'll not know the answer.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Take it slowly. Drink some wine. Don't push the limits too hard and see where it goes. But watch yourself.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

[SIZE=4]I'm with Marla and the others on this. Take your time, pushing someone when they are drinking doesn't always result in the desired product.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I think you better find out when she is cold sober

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Read the quote in my signature... being drunk relaxes your inhibitions, it does not make her accepting. Alcohol isn't the answer, more like taking advantage and I don't mean that in a horrible way, but you shouldn't encourage her when she's been drinking, if anything, you should tell her no, she doesn't ask you to do these things sober, you shouldn't take advantage of the situation when she's had a few.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by switcheralso View Post
    ........She becomes more interested at my dressing after she has had a few alcoholic drinks. Meaning I can dress in sexy panties and bra’s. Is she really subliminally OK with the C/D and would be interested in me taking it further?
    Get her blasted and find out
    She may want to but feels very inhibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess_cd32 View Post
    Get her blasted and find out
    not a good idea...
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    not a good idea...
    oww, don't slap my head Tamara, its just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Jess_cd32 View Post
    oww, don't slap my head Tamara, its just my .02
    How about instead then....
    Administrator

I prefer to do it the other way around , i have the alcohol then i could not give a poo who likes or dislikes my dressing , ooo that`s tomorrow night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Aspiring Member
    I know that sometimes when I have a little too much booze I become a little more open and honest with my thoughts, whether they are good or bad, it just seems to bring it out a little bit more. I think a lot of people are like that, but not all of them. So maybe she is really kind of into it, but does not really want to accept it yet and the booze is just the beginning of her willingness to accept you for who you are.

To put it simply.....

drunks and babies tell the truth.......

Banned Read only
    I think I'd start spiking her milk every night at dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Read the quote in my signature... being drunk relaxes your inhibitions, it does not make her accepting. Alcohol isn't the answer, more like taking advantage and I don't mean that in a horrible way, but you shouldn't encourage her when she's been drinking, if anything, you should tell her no, she doesn't ask you to do these things sober, you shouldn't take advantage of the situation when she's had a few.
    Exactly. There's the risk that she could be remorseful after the fact. Even though she may seem into it when drunk, in the cold, hard sobriety of the morning she could find herself even more concerned than she already is.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I would advise setting aside some time to communicate where both of you are free of stress, distractions and alcohol . The opportunity to share one's feelings in an open, honest fashion will give you both a better feeling on where the other one stands. Hopefully in time you can establish ground rules that will satisfy your needs as individuals and as a couple as it relates to crossdressing. In the meantime, I would leave alcohol out of the equation. It sounds as though her drinking opens up the opportunity for you to indulge. That form of "acceptance" may be tempting in your current situation, but ultimately I'm guessing you want something more solid.

Tough to say with a gal sometimes but I doubt it. Even when you are right you are wrong. It's called feminine privelage. Geez, no wonder we want to be women . Just kidding, I wouldn't have it any other way. It's part of the mystique we will never understand but the part that makes life interesting.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member

Backfired

That same thing backfired on me about fourteen years ago.
    I think things may be starting to come around it's been
    dont ask don't tell for the past fourteen years now some times
    she will bring it up I just take it easy you know----baby steps----.
    I just retired and we are spending quality time together we will see.
    .................................................. .................................ORCHID

Kathryn Janos
    Gah, you know what bothers me about this crap? People insist that they don't know what they're saying or feeling when they're drunk or even "just buzzed." Right... There's a good reason why they stopped accepting excuses for drunk driving and crimes committed while drunk.

Something is coming out when she's drinking, it's that simple. My warning though is the same as above, but simply stated: People do not like eating their own words. Turning this around, even if you're not "shoving it down her throat" could backfire on you. You can ask if you wish, I just don't know how well it would work.

Good luck though.
    "Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real, I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they are part of me; they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them. Four o' clock in the morning. This sucks." - Alkaline Trio - Warbrain (First line courtesy of Nietzsche)
    WARNING: Sarcasm, dry humor, witticisms, and a twisted sense of humor is likely to be present in this post. Please read accordingly. If you are uncertain of my intention, PM me before posting a hasty response that will only serve to embarrass you. If necessary, I will clarify the confusion.

Wives can be funny at times. I told my first wife prior to marriage and she said no problem.
    We had lots of good times and she seemed to enjoy it. She bought me many feminine things and we would go shopping to NYC with me dressed. I think as we approached thirty I began to stay youthful looking(dressed) while she was aging and, in several pictures, I actually looked better than her. One day I came home and the house was empty. She wanted a real man!!!