Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick question....

The softer side of me! Dannie Lefae's Avatar

Quick question....

I so much enjoy being the "House Wife". I love to do housework en fem. I don't like it so much when in drab, but I actually look forward to it when I am dressed properly

Does anybody else feel this way? and if so, why do you think it is that we enjoy housework more en fem then we do in drab?

I have my thoughts, but I would like to hear what you ladies think.

Em

If I'm dressing up... I'm NOT working!! No way!! I'm either playing with makeup or going out shopping... Maybe going out to eat and a movie!! But house work.... Nope!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It's a good reson to dress And act like a girl. Dose that sound about right
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    i have to agree, when dressed, doing those duties we generally ascribe to women, house cleaning, laundry, cooking feel better than when in male mode. IN THE MIND I GUESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilie Lefae View Post
    .....Does anybody else feel this way? and if so, why do you think it is that we enjoy housework more en fem then we do in drab?

I have my thoughts, but I would like to hear what you ladies think.

Em
    I think because we're feeling better about ourselves being dressed fem and doing something thats generally considered fem (by societies standards anyway). I clean house in drab and help my SO out alot with everything anyway.

"A woman's work is never done." And if I am a woman, I enjoy doing woman's work. What better way to be a woman than to do all the things which a woman does. And do it well.
    I am as much a woman doing the dishes in my heels as when I am sitting under the dryer in curlers, having my nails done. I feel it is an honor and a privelige to put my maid's dress and heels on. And the cleaning goes so much faster.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

I'd rather do housework in drab - I'm not fond of either one.

JoAnne Wheeler

"An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

My partner normally suggests I dress when she wants the house to have a good going over as she knows I love being a wife
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 03-02-2009 at 02:29 PM. Reason: You don't need to quote the whole post for one line of text.

Hi Girl.

Oh god yeah the housework is so drab unless I am in full enfemme mode...though I think it's the idea that you've got to dress up and be practical at the same time...I teeter about trying higher and higher heels I am convinced I am going to do myself and injury.

Keep dusting girl.

Hugs Charlotte xx

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

Housework?

What's housework? Cleaning? Are these words from a foreign language? Sounds very kinky to me!

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

The first time I fully dressed (I was in my mother's things) I was home alone for the day and did all the house wok for her (I was about 11 or 12). When she came home she was amazed on what a great job I had done and she didn't even ask me to do it. Heck I'd have paid her to do it.
    Dana Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by Emilie Lefae View Post
    and if so, why do you think it is that we enjoy housework more en fem then we do in drab?
    Perhaps you, as obviously do others here, think of it as 'woman's work', so enhancing your feelings of femininity?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Perhaps you, as obviously do others here, think of it as 'woman's work', so enhancing your feelings of femininity?
    More stupid stereotyping is what it is... and sexist

You know, I'm fed up with these stupid threads, how 'fem' you feel chained to the kitchen sink.. whatever Doing housework is NOT womens work, this isn't the 1950's anymore...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I hate all forms of work.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I can honestly say I do a lot better job of it when I am dressed as a woman than I do when in drab attire.
    I would have to say the reason I do it better as a woman is from a time I got caught wearing some of my sister's clothes and I was made to dress as a little girl and help with the housework when I was younger. (some forty plus years ago.)

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Charlotte Lacy View Post
    Hi Girl.

... I think it's the idea that you've got to dress up and be practical at the same time...I teeter about trying higher and higher heels I am convinced I am going to do myself and injury.

Keep dusting girl.

Hugs Charlotte xx
    I think Miss Charlotte has part of it here.

When you do dress up, do you just sit around...or do you move around a lot...getting up, sitting down, going to the kitchen, then peeeking out the window...

There's a sensuous joy in the feeling of the clothes moving with or against the body...so it's an exercise in pleasure, really, to keep moving, to fidget, to do things so you can hear the heels on the parquet and the little jangle of the earrings.

And if something profitable is accomplished, like a clean house, then all the better, huh? "See what the girl in me made me do? Isn't she worth keeping around?"

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    More stupid stereotyping is what it is... and sexist

You know, I'm fed up with these stupid threads, how 'fem' you feel chained to the kitchen sink.. whatever Doing housework is NOT womens work, this isn't the 1950's anymore...
    Couldn't agree more. Well said Tamara.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

IMG_7330.jpg
    I'm retired and the wife still works. What a lovely arrangment for a CDer. Anyway this is one of my favorite outfits for my daily housework. I love to cook, so thats no problum. The other chores are a hassle. But whats a Crossdresser to do.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

cisgender gal
    For the record...I don't think I've EVER cleaned the house all dolled up in a skirt. In fact, I cleaned the toilet today wearing womans jeans but it still didn't make me feel more femme.
    Last edited by rosetyler; 03-02-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Housework is housework, how i'm dressed makes no differance to whether i do it or not.
    It's a chore regardless and just needs to be done!

I'm less likely to do it in girl mode as i tend to be relaxing when i'm dressed.

As a full-time homemaker, it is my responsibility to keep our home clean, to do the laundry, and to prepare most of our meals. It is my resposibility to do the grocery shopping and run all of our errands, as well as to coordinate our social calendar, serve as a volunteer in the community, and to do everything I can provide a warm, loving environment in which my family can thrive.

I enjoy most of my jobs, although I particularly don't enjoy washing and folding sheets as it makes my hands feel very rough.

I find it most comfortable, most of the time, working at home in casual pants and tops, seldom wearing heels around the house for housework.

For those parts of my job that require me to be outside of our home I tend to dress up a bit more, usually wearing nicer pants and tops, along with heels of one sort or another.

I suspect that my clothing and makeup choices match those of most homemakers, but I can understand how those who do not get much chance to dress up outside of the home would enjoy the chance to wear dresses and heels while doing housework.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Housework is housework, how i'm dressed makes no differance to whether i do it or not.
    It's a chore regardless and just needs to be done!

[SIZE="4"]I'm less likely to do it in girl mode as i tend to be relaxing when i'm dressed.[/SIZE]
    Well I guess that means all GG's can now sit with their feet up all day
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

OK, let's take Daviolin who says he is retired and his wife still works. I am in the same situation. Now I take care of all the laundry and the ironing and bed making and some of the cooking. All things which historically have been seen to be "woman's work". I don't mind doing them at all. BUT THEY ARE A HELL OF A LOT MORE FUN when this "woman" is dressed to do her jobs. I did the ironing yesterday in a cashmere sweater and a poodle skirt and I did feel pretty darn feminine. That's why I do it.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Yup, and the more often i'm dressed up, the more often i'll be sitting beside you with my feet up

[Think i may dress full time when we're together ]

cisgender gal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Woohoo!