Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 MORE questions for my ftm brothers

1.) How did it feel the first time you were in public and got called "Sir?" I have had the oppertunity yet.

2.) When you come out as trans, who handles it better, mom or dad? Not fully out yet, but I have a feeling they have their suspitions.. But my parents are extreamly supportive and dad didnt even bat an eye when I wanted boxers last week >.>... So here's to hoping?

3.) What is your favorite manly activity? Hangin with the boys and playing videogames.

4.) Who's your favorite FtM historical figure? (for example, I find Billy Tipton Fascinating!) Hmm i dont have one?

5.) Do you ever find yourself being a stereotypical male? In what way? Yes.. Boobs... I love boobs XD

6.) Buck Angel, Yea or Nay? Yea!

7.) What female celebrity do you think did the best job in passing as a guy? Hilary Swank hands down

8.) Have you ever been a drag king? Nope

9.) Favorite comic book? Poison Elves

10.) What's the most fun you've ever had with an mtf? Any time spent is usualy fun
    -\/incent
    Keep your freak flag flyin'!

I'd rather you hate me
    For everything I am
    Than have you love me
    For something that I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    1.) How did it feel the first time you were in public and got called "Sir?"
    Old

2.) When you come out as trans, who handles it better, mom or dad?
    Mom and Step dad
    Bio Dad didn't handle well at all

3.) What is your favorite manly activity?
    remodeling houses

4.) Who's your favorite FtM historical figure? (for example, I find Billy Tipton Fascinating!)
    Don't know any

5.) Do you ever find yourself being a stereotypical male? In what way?
    Often and in many ways. The women I work with don't know me as anything other than male and often comment about things I do being "typical guy"...

6.) Buck Angel, Yea or Nay?
    ?????

7.) What female celebrity do you think did the best job in passing as a guy?
    Hmmmm....the only one I remember was Julie Andrews in some movie

8.) Have you ever been a drag king?
    No

9.) Favorite comic book?
    Batman

10.) What's the most fun you've ever had with an mtf?
    Watching her race her stock car

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    1.) How did it feel the first time you were in public and got called "Sir?"

2.) When you come out as trans, who handles it better, mom or dad?

3.) What is your favorite manly activity?

4.) Who's your favorite FtM historical figure? (for example, I find Billy Tipton Fascinating!)

5.) Do you ever find yourself being a stereotypical male? In what way?

6.) Buck Angel, Yea or Nay?

7.) What female celebrity do you think did the best job in passing as a guy?

8.) Have you ever been a drag king?

9.) Favorite comic book?

10.) What's the most fun you've ever had with an mtf?
    1. It felt amazing. I was at a watermelon stand and a couple of girls came up and talked to me. First time I was out in drab and it felt so surreal.

2. I can't tell anymore. My folks were both resistant to the whole thing at first, but they both embrace me as their son. I think my dad is better with it though. My mom sometimes has issues with getting the right pronouns down.

3. Honestly, it use to be picking up girls. But now that I have a girlfriend, I'd say it's working out.

4. I don't know any FTM figures. I have issues with identifying with them. Sounds strange, I'm sure. But I guess I must be a little delusional because I see myself as a 100% guy.

5. I couldn't name all the ways. I've never identified myself as a female so I don't know how to act like one. I'm insensitive a lot of the time and I always have my foot in my mouth with women. I really need to work on that.

6. Who?

7. Um that's a tough one. I can't think of any.

8. No. Nothing drag about me.

9. Daredevil and Spiderman.

10. I haven't been in the presence of an MTF in so many years. We got trashed out of our minds though. I guess that was fun.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."- Oscar Wilde