Thread: a room full of girls!

a room full of girls!

when i was at the doctor's office to seek treatment for my flu symptoms i couldn't help but notice that i was the only guy among several young beautiful women. i was admiring their outfits and thinking about some of my feminine clothes and how i would feel if i could wear them amongst this group? i felt good thinking about the pretty outfits i have and none of the girls would even suspect that i'm a crossdresser. it seems so unreal at times being a crossdresser because it's never in public. so does that still qualify me as a crossdresser if no one sees me crossdressing?

i often wonder how we think of crossdressing! i know it is part of me and i accept it but never want to share it!

i guess we all have our feelings on this! how do you view your crossdressing when it comes to social situations?

emmi

well though i don't crossdress in front of others i sure feel good when i do and tonight's no exception as i am wearing a cute dress i bought at target in the juniors section. i feel so cute and feminine in it!

emmi

You should get out as your fem self.

I think that we all look at women and how they are dressed and how they act

and wish we were in their dress or clothing and could freely act as they do -

As far as outing to the room full of GGs that you are a crossdresser is

probably not the wisest move - I know that we all desperately want to be

loved and accepted, but obviously there are a lot of GGs who just plain can

not accept the thought of someone being a crossdresser - it seems so

unfair, but that is the honest truth and the baggage that we have to live

with.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmicd View Post
    .... it seems so unreal at times being a crossdresser because it's never in public. so does that still qualify me as a crossdresser if no one sees me crossdressing?emmi
    If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it still make a sound? I'm a crossdresser all the time, regardless of what I'm wearing and if I'm in public or private.

i guess we all have our feelings on this! how do you view your crossdressing when it comes to social situations?emmi

I have not been in that many social situations en femme. I'm in a profession what seems to have more females than males, and that is certainly true at my company. There are plenty of meetings I attend where I am the only male and interacting with females between ages 25 to mid 50's. I feel totally comfortable. I'll make an occasional comment if I like the shoes someone is wearing or their hairstyle, but I purposefully stay away from comments on makeup, blouses, skirts, dresses, etc. as I don't want to give any perceptions that could be misinterpreted as flirty (aka sexual harassment).

I can't imagine telling any of the people I work with, male or female, that I'm a crossdresser. But now that I'm going out en femme more, the chance of me running into a co-worker has increased. I'm not prepared if a co-worker were to recognize me en femme. I'd probably come up with some lame excuse about a costume party or doing it on a dare. Perhaps some day I'll have the inner strength and self-confidence (and security) to be direct about it if I'm clocked as a crossdresser by a co-worker or friend.

Emmi, were you in a gynecologist's office?

If you survived that experience Emmi, you can pretty much survive anything.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Here's what you do!! Step 1. Dress real cute, and do a great job on the makeup. Step 2. Walk to the door, take hold of the handle and turn. Step 3. Pull door open and step out of the door. Close door behind you. Step 4. Get in the car and drive to a fast food joint. You can use the drive thru. Step 5. Enjoy your meal. Step 6. Then the hard part, do you go home, and be happy that you did this? Or do you feel strong and head to the mall, to walk around and shop? Step 7. Which ever you decide, feel glad you went as far as you did. Congradulations, you've just been out in public!!!! ..BJ

If you have not been out enfem, try it at least a few times. My frist few times, I was very nervous. Still it was a wonderful experience and just kept getting better. It does lead one to realize that being part time is never enough for some!

Eileen

[SIZE=4]Somehow all those beautiful women aren't coming to my salon. Are they all going to the doctor? No wonder.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]All of us love to look at women, for various and sundry reasons. Fantasy, lust, envy, all the deadly sins. I am amazed at the diversity and the points of view.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

IMHO, you are a crossdresser. Looking at all those GG's outfits and thinking of your own cute things and how/if they could be worked together. Your mind set was in crossdressers' mode. The only thing left is taking that little step into the real world, only a little self confidence is needed.

Hugs
    Alice

I know what you mean, i usually do not go out in full feme, but i must admit almost all my cloths are women cloths mosly pants and jeans, not too too tight though, and also must my shirts are girl shirts, i kinda get an androgynous look, people don't know if i'm a guy or a girl.

in the begining it was a bit hard to wear them in public but i went step by step wearing one thing at the time and now i go out wearing them both pants and shirts, i posted some pics in the section guy vs women pics so you can see the diferrnce

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar

i guess we all have our feelings on this! how do you view your crossdressing when it comes to social situations?

emmi
    I view it the same way whether I'm at home or not. It's not crossdressing to me. I just want to be recognised as a transwoman. In other words I have no problem with people knowing I used to "be" a man but would rather be related to as my acquired gender.

So I suppose I'm crossdressing when I have to wear mens' clothes. And in that case I'm seriously uncomfortable in social situations. Because people assume I'm a man. So it's the relational aspect caused by how I present that's the issue - not the clothes themselves. On my own I could wear a sackcloth and it would be no problem because I know and accept myself as a woman. No relational issues there!

Does that make sense?

Sarah...

Banned Read only
    when i was at the doctor's office to seek treatment for my flu symptoms i couldn't help but notice that i was the only guy among several young beautiful women.

Could that be because men don't go to a doctor for a piddly little thing like the flu?

If I understand your question correctly, I'll answer it with a question. If you murder someone, and no one sees you do it, does that make you less of a killer?

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Could that be because men don't go to a doctor for a piddly little thing like the flu?

Naw they usually have the dr do a house call, for even a simple cold
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Naw they usually have the dr do a house call, for even a simple cold
    Says the GG who rang an ambulance for me when i had flu