Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Miss?

What Do You Miss?

When you are en femme, is there anything you miss about not being a guy?

I have some sinus problems, along with some allergies, and the occassional cold and I think the thing I miss the most is being able to blow my nose! Not something you can do with makeup and lipstick on, you have to learn to sniffle or just gently blot with the corner of a tissue.

How about you? Anything you miss when en femme?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Nope.. can't think of a single thing!

my comfort level lol, but that probably doesn't count

Being able to scratch my bits i got tucked

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    Funny -- I was just thinking about this a couple days ago.

When I'm out en femme, I missing being able to reach into the back pocket of pants and pull out my wallet, and my car keys in my front right pocket. When en femme, my wallet and car keys are in my purse, and I feel strangely detached from these "essentials".

I miss not getting in and out of the restroom in under a minute

Not a thing!!!
    Jessica

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yes, I agree, wearing makeup stops you rubbing your eyes, blowing your nose hard etc but do I miss anything because I'm not in boy mode? ..... I tried hard to think of something before I posted this but I just couldn't think of a single thing!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Nothing That I can think of.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

NO, absolutely not - but I do have the same problems with sinus and allergies

and I agre, blowing your nose with make-up and lipstick on is now good, but

it does give me an excuse to go touch it back up

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Women don't blow their nose???

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Lynn View Post
    I miss not getting in and out of the restroom in under a minute
    OK, I can relate to this one!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Yes, I agree, wearing makeup stops you rubbing your eyes...
    Does it? Ooooops another panda moment!!!
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

hobbies

I'm very active and a lot of those are much more difficult. I keep my nails 1-2 inches long. I love them but they make a lot of sports and hobbies much more difficult. I won't even discuss the sinus and allergy issues with this one. My wife manages much better than I do. She can snow ski with 3 inch nails. When I try that I have to cut my nails down to fit in my gloves. We bought her gloves that can fit her nails.

The biggest annoyance though is how much longer it takes to change from one activity to another. You can't just work out, shower throw on a tshirt and run out the door to dinner.

Not being able to just jump into the old 4 x 4! Gotta be ladylike when in a skirt and heels, or risk breaking my arse slipping off of the nerf bar!

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I don't miss a thing.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I don't miss anything.

I suggest you just blow your nose if you need to.

Sarah...

When dressed enfemme I do not miss anything about my male side. I only want to stay dressed 24/7. Love being a woman.

When enfemme I don't miss anything drab and when drab I don't miss anything enfemme... I enjoy myself no matter what clothes I'm wearin!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Depression nope, isolation nope.

Now my bank account might have a different answer
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I don't miss anything, but there are some things that I wish weren't there. I suppose i will have to put up wuth them for a while though.
    living the dream

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    When enfemme I don't miss anything drab and when drab I don't miss anything enfemme... I enjoy myself no matter what clothes I'm wearin!!
    Good heavens, Karren, what did you do to your eye???
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Actually... a bit skewed... but the one boy trait I do miss is not worrying about how many calories are in what I eat... lol... awwwwww
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Alright, so I don't go out dressed up. Still, when at home, I tend to act just a wee bit different. I miss: 1. pockets. I carry stuff with me, pen, inhaler, pocketknife as a guy. I also miss being able to PUT something temporarily in a pocket. And no, sticking it in my bra isn't a valid substitute. Stuff tends to move around in there, and I wind up feeling like I have a breast tumor.
    2. I miss being able to run out to the car for something on impulse. I'm usually dressed up completely, often with knee high, high heel boots. As I'm not 'out', I don't feel free to wander around in public dressed as a 20 something woman in a short dress/skirt. I don't feel free to take the garbage out either. My laundry area is common with my landlord, so I have to be very careful while doing my laundry wearing a maid's uniform. I'm quite sure my landlords aren't 'CD friendly'.
    3. I miss being able to eat my soup without my hair falling into the bowl. Yes, I forget to change my posture to adapt to the flowing hair.
    4. I tend to do my hobbies while sitting over a table, working with small tools, soldering iron, magnifying specs, and lots of little pieces (n scale modeler). All too often, my hair will sweep some parts off the table onto the floor. Yes, I can pin my hair back or put barrettes on but I just forget, I love the long beautiful hair flowing down over my shoulders.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

There is nothing I miss about it. I was never really good at being a "guy" anyway. Besides, anything a guy can do a girl can do too.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Since I don't have a purse yet I guess I miss pockets. a back pocket on my skirt would look funny but it would be convient.
    Other than that I love being a girl too much!!!!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8