Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now My Spouse Does Not Want Me on this Forum

Hmmm, if you post so much here, the question is why? Is it because you have no one else to talk to about this? If your wife doesn't want to talk about this, where else can you go? I have very few people I can speak to about this, my wife doesn't want to discuss it, know about it, etc. I can talk to a few other cders about it, and do, but I prefer the more varied experiences that I get here. Still, there is more to do in life than than just speak of crossdressing. There is family, friends, your good times, finances, church, movies, etc. Do you get along ok outside of the cding subject? If so, than maybe by discussing these other common subjects you will both feel better, and who knows, maybe she will see that you are not all that changed anyway (other than the clothes of course).

I have always respected your posts, and hope that you can continue. Honestly i think cutting back, though, couldn't hurt, to be honest. We'll still be here.
    The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
    - Dolly Parton

Professional Socialite
    Im am sorry Joanne! I hope you are able to stay, we all need each other and your contributions are wonderful, I don't know what I would do without this site, It is more of a lifeline than anything.

HUGZ
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awwwww I've never depressed anyone... I'm a little ray of sunshine Am I a bad influence? Probably... lol... I seem to easily corrupt people's thoughts. I think she's fed up with you tippy tapping on your keyboard... I'm a bit of a girl at heart and I must say I do like attention being paid to me... 'Hello I'm over here...' Oh, she's off on another thread somewhere...

Take a break... go out into the light... take your wife somewhere lovely and show her that you love her... No wonder she hates us if all you do is tippy tap tap...

Lisa x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Hi Joanne,i realy hope you and your wife reach a happy medium on this.Do you think when your wife said 'if you need someone to talk to,talk to me' that maybe she is ready to talk more about it and wants to try and understand and accept it more than before?. I hope it all works out Joanne x Loren

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    Sorry - I try my best NEVER to see a doctor, a dentist, and I am sorry if I

offend anyone, but I have absolutely ZERO faith in therapists, etc - and some

of my friends are therapists - but it is not for me

JoAnne Wheeler
    JoAnne Joanne Joanne........just like your other threads.....you ignore everyones advice and concern and pick out one thing like the above and zero in on it.
    So I guess you are posting to vent or have a whinge. Thats fine....just annoying.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    JoAnne Joanne Joanne........just like your other threads.....you ignore everyones advice and concern and pick out one thing like the above and zero in on it.
    So I guess you are posting to vent or have a whinge. Thats fine....just annoying.

Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    Sorry - I try my best NEVER to see a doctor, a dentist, and I am sorry if I

offend anyone, but I have absolutely ZERO faith in therapists, etc - and some

of my friends are therapists - but it is not for me

JoAnne Wheeler
    I don't want to be too hard on you here , think you may have had enough tough love already but in your OP it would seem that your SO never mentioned therapy , just that she wanted you to open up to her and confide in her what was on your mind. There's no doubt you've found this place to be very accepting and helpful for you to work out your issues but can you see how your SO might feel when you're able to confide in strangers and work out your issues here without including her , I imagine i'd feel pretty peeved about that .

Please , don't ignore this issue , it's pretty clear we've not quite said what you want us to but that does not make it any less valid. Your SO has chosen to share her concerns with you and whether you like it or not you will have to deal with it at some point , i just hope for your sake you do so whilst there's still time .

Take care
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Escalating

Hi JoAnne

You have a lot to say, that is fair enough. However, 35 posts in the past 24 hours! I assume you sleep for a few hours too. Your average post count has been escalating. Wondering how may times have you talked to your SO in the last 24 hours. Multitasking with her might be missing the mark!

I hope? that you spent at least as much time listening to and talking with her about what she had to say, as you did reading and posting on here about what she had to say. Is she trying to say that she feels she is being taken for granted, feeling left out, feeling unimportant. She IS trying to say something! Are you hearing it?
    Carin

I have gone on a journey in search if myself. If you find me before I return, please hold on to me until I get back.
    Telling our Children

Banned Read only cd_britney_426's Avatar
    This looks like a "post and run" type of thread which to me is trolling but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I don't moderate anyway. Anyway, I'll give my thoughts in case you do read this. You didn't tell us enough about your situation for any of us to accurately judge. I have no way of knowing whether your wife is being excessively controlling (i.e. doesn't want you to log in here just because she says so) or whether your participation on this discussion board is done at the expensive of quality time with your spouse in real life. Computers like TV can be addictive. I've been on many boards of various topics and you can easily get hooked on them to the point where hours of your time is spent daily with them. If you live alone with nothing to do and that is what makes you happy then all power to you. However, if you are in a relationship with anyone (friends, wife, children, family, etc.) then excessive time spent away from these people (regardless of the reason) is going to strain those relationships and eventually cause them to fail. If this forum is consistently more important than say having a set-down dinner with your wife, an intelligent conversation, and quality time together, then it is not healthy. Without assuming or pre-judging I will make the statement that if you prefer to talk about your problems but refuse to actively listen to others' possible solutions then you are not going to get anywhere and are practicing a "poor me" drama. That being said, since you started this thread then please respond to some of our thoughts or it will be assumed that you prefer simply to hear your own voice (read your own thoughts) rather than actually hold a two-way dialogue and if that is true then maybe your wife's statements are a wake-up call. Britney

Not to go off topic but some have mentioned how the OP has an unusually large number of posts. I, personally believe that far too many people post way too much. I barely have enough time to keep up with others' posts let alone post myself. Imagine all the time you all could be CDing in real life with the time you spend just talking about it here! Britney
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 03-11-2009 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Use the edit button please, multiposting is not allowed.

I dont' see the point in continuing this discussion now another thread has been started almost talking about the same thing.. not to mention that only ONE post out of all that responded was even acknowledged in this thread

This thread is closed.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn