Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gurlz...lets talk about frequency

Pretty much every day at the moment, sometimes only for a short time, sometmies for a few hours, but always enough to deal with the urges.

First Mrs X ...a very special for being supportive.

My SO also supports and participates, and our relationship is better everyday because of the communication.

I dress more often than not, almost everyday. Sometimes just underdress and sometimes full unfemme. Sometimes just around the house and sometimes to go out. Depends on the demands of the day. However, the feeling, the pressure, the desire(call it what you will) is there everyday.
    By the way, I consider the feeling, a gift.
    No closet is big enough!

For me personally, my cding has been cyclical throughout the years. I have gone through dormant stages that lasted for months. There was nothing keeping me from indulging other than the simple fact that the desire was'nt there. When the mood strikes its like seeing an old friend and asking why we have'nt kept in better touch, for lack of a better analogy. Its something I enjoy and will go on bit of a roll for a month or so.

Currently I'm in a supportive relationship, as she has known for 6 months. While I have'nt dressed in front of her yet, she has seen pictures of me as Kim and has made a number of purchases for my wardrobe. We are in the process of figuring out how this is going to work for us as individuals and as a couple. I feel quite blessed that I have found her, and look forward to our future.

Best of luck to you and your mate.

Its great that your talking through things with him.Boundaries are good to come to agreement with so you both can be happy.Your support means so much.

I just really wanted to say that I think your awesome for what your doing.What I need is a little different but,I had to say it.

I never had much of a chance to express myself.I suppressed who I was for all my life..but then starting last year I would dress from time to time.I was figuring stuff out in my head when things started rushing back into it.I still tried to convince myself I was just a crossdresser and nothing more.There was just something throughout my whole life that always pointed somewhere else.I knew something was wrong.Ive had problems talking about things because in the past it seemed like nobody really cared and I was treated bad.I wasnt ok inside and it just starting turning to anger that I couldnt control.I feel so bad for the way I made people feel.Ive never had to be right in the face of this before and I made a lot of mistakes.

Theres nothing that says your SO would be the same way.All of us here are very different.If your SO is open to talking about things,deffinately keep talking.I think its very important to know whats going on inside...and from time to time,its good to find out again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When the opportunity arises

My wife knows, but doesn't accept it, so I don't dress when she is around. So that means I get about one morning a week, one or two nights a month, and about once a month on a day off or while traveling.

Sometimes I just don't feel like it for months on end, sometimes I want to but can't for a few weeks in a row.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    How often do I CD? ... well if you mean "CDing" as wearing clothes normally associated with the opposite gender, then 24/7.

I always underdress with bra and panties and my outer clothes are always women's ones ... BUT .... at work I wear girls clothes that are fairly gender neutral. I think some of my GG co-workers can tell that I wearing girls jeans and tops but no one ever says anything to me. Outside of work I push the envelope more and and have more of a "femmy boy" look.

Dressing fully en femme with wig, forms, makeup etc ... well, it varies, usually 1 or 2 times a week, occasionally 3 it depends on what I'm doing, where I'm going, and who I'm seeing. I have quite a few friends who only know me as Rachel so obviously if I'm meeting them then I dress fully.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

need

i need somthing once a week , just lipstick can do the trick
    then i try and dress in bra and dress once a month thats all .
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Platinum Member

Early & late

Any whare from five to seven days a week early in the morning and
    later in the evning before my wife gets up or goes to bed .
    It's don't ask don't tell she knows it's something I can't control
    every thing is hidden in plane site.
    .................................................. ...........ORCHID

i underdress daily.. minimum of panties. (no boy underwear anymore). oftentimes hose/girdle to work. Once home, usually put on a bra. Wife doesn't want Lisa inbed with her. Sometimes a nightie (have to get some long gowns). Dress fully every other weekend when kids are gone. Slowly progessing to more female wardrobe.

Professional Socialite
    I go out every now and then, At work I am in full drab clothing. After work I wear female style jeans and regular t-shirts. Would love to be out more but oh well.
    Last edited by Ashlyee Paige; 03-13-2009 at 09:38 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Reverse psychology!

It's NOT always , "How often", sometimes it's "how much", do u dress?

MOSTLY, I don't dress unless it's ALL THE WAY! Hollywood production numbers, r common place for me!

I have noticed an ODD PHENOMENON! Whenever I'm NOT able to dress, I WANT TO DRESS ALL THE TIME!
    When I'm free to dress as I like, I often don't feel like making the effort!

No idea why! But, u MITE REMEMBER THAT, with your SO!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thank you all for sharing, I appreciate it very much, you have been wonderful and I've enjoyed every single respond.

I realize that I have much to learn about my fiance's needs and desires with CDing.

I agree Mrs. docrobbysherry, he has told me that he has been alone for months in a row and the "urge" its not there, just as you say, but as soon as he can't do it for whatever the reason, that triggers the "urge" back.

I always underdres and wish to be fully all the time

Now,... no more.

jenn

Ivy
    It's a lot like a volcano for me. I went so many years repressing it, it came out of me from nowhere. There are days when I don't need to at all, but I get these days when I try to convince myself that I never need to again, and it starts to boil.

I don't wear makeup and get all glammed up unless I'm going out, but I do mostly wear women's clothes now. Jeans and a tee most days, most people don't even notice. I've found that this level makes me feel happy and doesn't make my life more complicated, it's evened me out, being able to be me at all times. I do still get the urge to go all the way, but at those times it has become something I want to do, not something I need to do.

Aspiring Member
    Mrs. X,
    Thank you for caring enough to post on this forum. I wear plain woman's jeans most of the time; except when I'm crawling around under the car changing the oil. I love jeans with a high waist. I also wear plain white panties except when in bed with my wife. Then I wear briefs. I used to wear my thick curly hair in an old fashioned hair do. I would get a shampoo and set once a week at a beauty shop. Now remember I am much older than you and I relate more to ladies my age. Last fall my wife asked if I could get a shorter style without the flip.

My beautician suggested a modern wedge style which looks very good on me. I can style it down to look less feminine or poof it up into a cute stacked wedge when I want to. We call it my compromise do.

I get my brows waxed when I get a hair cut. I also clip the hair on my arms and shave my legs. I have gotten my legs waxed but that can be expensive.

I carry a plain black ladies zip wallet which I like because it has more room for cards and other things. I can stuff it in my back pocket if I have to. My wife calls it my man purse.

I used to dress in front of my wife but don't any more because she doesn't like it. She knows that I go out some dressed when she is at work. She is worried about our reputation if I was outed in our small town. And we agreed to not tell our children. I would rather just come out of the closet but she couldn't handle that.

Our friends rave to my wife about how much I help her around the house. I cook, clean, sew, and many other traditionally feminine tasks. I love to make the coffee in the morning and then cook an omelet for her before she goes to work. And I do most of the grocery shopping. I guess you would say that I try to be a pretty good wife.

So that is how we deal with this unusual situation. My advice is to keep talking; keep the lines of communication open. Make sure that he understands what your fears are. And good luck, Leanne
    Last edited by Leanne2; 03-11-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Add paragraphs for easier reading

[SIZE=4]As you have read here in the previous two pages of posts, each of us has a different "urge" level that can change at a moment's notice. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]On a personal level, I dress everyday so I attack my urge before it gets a chance to start eating at me. I have had long periods of time when I did not dress simply because of lack of interst or job or familial requirements. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Our urges can be triggered by so many things that each of us can describe differently. Sometimes it is simply a memory or a mental image or it can be that blonde brushing her hair in the car in front of me, who really knows what will trigger the next "attack". [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When we are given boundries, we are just like any other kid out there, we push back to see how far the envelope can be pushed before we get put back into our place. I do that with my wife as I am sure all of my sisters do, it just seems to be human nature.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I have also found that in the absence of any boundries, we still create our own mentally and tend to find a happy medium that we can deal with. I am perfectly happy not to have acrylic nails an inch long 24/7 as my wife has requested when I proffered the possiblity. Now that I have spent prolonged periods of time in long nails I am very happy to put them on daily and take them off at night. Common sense seems to have broken through (I know, it is hard to define common sense with this activity)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Anyway, your question, as you see, has sparked numerous points of view and will always bring about numerous answers, one from each of us. Simply because, we are uniquely similar.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

107.1 on the F.M. dial... my frequency of cross dressing depends on what counts as cross dressing.. I wear heels every day.. pantyhose or tights at least once a week.. grab a skirt every now and then..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Different levels of CD depending on a multitude of parameters (stress, level of energy, mood, weather ...). I usually need pantihose and underwear almost every day. High heels, skirt , bras and forms one to two times a week. I personally noticed a steady increase of CD frequency with age, the older I am getting, the more I want to cross dress.

right now, I want to dress 24/7, but I would not want to impose that on my wife. I think that I could be very happy with one full-dress opportunity every two weeks (more if she were willing and comfortable with it).
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. X (gg) View Post
    Thank you all for sharing, I appreciate it very much, you have been wonderful and I've enjoyed every single respond.

I realize that I have much to learn about my fiance's needs and desires with CDing.

I agree Mrs. docrobbysherry, he has told me that he has been alone for months in a row and the "urge" its not there, just as you say, but as soon as he can't do it for whatever the reason, that triggers the "urge" back.
    I can't add much that hasn't already been said aside from welcome to the forum, its nice to see someone with your acceptance level

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I can't say for those who are married, since I'm single, but I feel for those who have limitations.
    Me, I can dress pretty much at any time, but I dress mostly on the weekends.
    However, I do dress during the week if I have a day off here and there.

Hugs!
    I'm pretty much in agreement with Joann. However my weekends are usually in the middle of the week. Just the nature of the business I'm in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    I dress for dinner every night and sometimes during the day if the mood strikes me. My wife is happy for me to dress anytime because she loves me, no matter what.

I ask you: How can something that is creative, fun, sexy, artistic and harmless be considered bad? And if we girls were not out there spending our money on girlie stuff, just think how much worse the economy would be.

Crossdressing is a plus for our marriage and we hope it will be for yours.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I live with Bre Rue who is a full time woman. So 24/7 is how often she is her amazing self. Albeit, I don't think its quite the same as cding but I thought I'd offer any bit of whatever should you feel the need to ask. [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

how often

Thanks for the post,
    My dressing goes in spurts, sometimes I feel like dressing more often, sometimes even daily, sometimes I follow through on those urges even if it is just wearing panties, other times I can go weeks or days without having the urge to dress. I am still trying to figure out what drives the urges to dress or not to dress. My SO is very accepting of my desires and supports me when I want to dress and when I do not want to dress. Of course she enjoys our girly time but I know and realize how much she needs her male time with me also. Just try to keep open communication.
    trisha