Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a brother that CDs?

Anyone have a brother that CDs?

I do, he is out of the closet and I am not. I suppose I'm a wuss, but oh well. He is the only one I've told about myself. We used to work at the same place and it was interesting seeing how people responded to his coming out. Most people didn't care, a few thought he was sick. Interestingly, the most liberal guy I worked with trashed him the most. I had to tell him to knock it off. A couple of women seemed to think it was kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie R View Post
    I do, he is out of the closet and I am not. I suppose I'm a wuss, but oh well. He is the only one I've told about myself.
    Who is the older of the two of you?
    So who came out [or got found out] to the other first?

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    I had two brothers, both younger than me -
    one is a crossdresser
    youngest was a crossdresser who had SRS
    add to this, three of my first cousin GGs are Lesbians.
    WOW - That must make for some very interesting family picnics.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

I can't imagine either of my brothers cross dressing, just the same as I'm sure they couldn't see me dressing this way.. my older brother and I used to do that dress up game when we were little, but I doubt he ever carried it beyond the closet at that time.. my little brother, though very stuffy acting, might be able to cross dress.. though married, this past fall he was asked by the people he works with to put a dress on for some cancer awareness thing, which he did but not with heels and hose... I thought what I would have done if I worked where he does and they asked me to do this.. I hate the way I feel about not being able to tell them that I cross dress but in a way I think they might have an inkling..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

My brother and CD? He still has his 4 track tape deck, and all of his vinyl records.

Believe me, that guy wouldn't know or understand the first thing about it. Needless to say, I'm not about to say anything to him. I have been questioned by him about my fingers and the gloss finish on them, said it was some hardener to stop the splitting. I think that satisfied him.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

[QUOTE=SamanthaM;1642504]Who is the older of the two of you?
    So who came out [or got found out] to the other first?

He is older than me by about three years.

I think I found out about him first, when we used to live together and there was some stuff in the crawl space between our bedrooms. I didn't say anything about to him, but I understood. He eventually told someone at work, and of course nobody can keep a secret. People asked me about him, didn't feel like talking about it much, this was several years ago. I never told anyone at work about myself since I saw there is no such thing as a secret if you tell one person.
    I only told my brother about myself because he was dealing with anxiety issues (which I have myself, for different reasons) and he had trouble dealing with being a CD. I've told him about this site and how widespread we are and it has helped a bit. He won't go online, he has no interest in computers and wouldn't know how to use one.

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    I have often wondered about my older brother. He does not know that I am a crossdresser, and he has never mentioned anything to me about it. But several years ago he frequently mentioned going to shows with female impersonators -- he loved the shows and seemed nearly obsessed with them.

Now wouldn't that be a scream if one of you turned out to be my big brother!

I wish I had had a brother that CD'ed I woulda ratted him out to our mom and dad in order to take some of the heat off of me..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I have often wondered about my older brother. He does not know that I am a crossdresser, and he has never mentioned anything to me about it. But several years ago he frequently mentioned going to shows with female impersonators -- he loved the shows and seemed nearly obsessed with them.

Now wouldn't that be a scream if one of you turned out to be my big brother!
    I'm the youngest in my family so I'm nobodys big brother! Sorry!

Not a brother, but a cousin on my mothers side.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie R View Post
    He is older than me by about three years.
    I think I found out about him first, when we used to live together
    So was he shocked / relieved or both?

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I wish I had had a brother that CD'ed I woulda ratted him out to our mom and dad in order to take some of the heat off of me..LOL
    OUCH!

Although, I can bet you that if they knew when we were younger that "secret" would have lasted all of 30 seconds.
    I think the same still holds true today.

I know that if I tell my Mom, brother or sister this [My other sister knows and loves it] The rest of them and my Aunts, Uncles ect would probably know by the end of the day.

News travels faster then a California wild fire in my family.

I know a few of them would be cool, but its the rest of them that is the problem.

PS: My brother in a dress = NOW THAT would shock me!
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Samantha

Yes, I outted my self by accident at 16. I lied my way out of it that time,but it didn't take long for my mom to sniff me out. I came home one day and the atmosphere was like that of a wake. i thought someone had died. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaM View Post
    So was he shocked / relieved or both?
    Hmm, neither I think, he didn't really care if I remember correctly.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I don't have a brother that CD's but my brother does have a brother that CD's. ME!!!!!!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Who knows?

I don't have any real reasons to suspect it, but I am a believe in genetic traits, and I think a tendency to CD could definitely be in the genes.

I once saw these pictures of my dad in WWII way before I was born. He was swimming naked in some lagoon with his pilot buddies in some foreign country. They hid the privates strategically, but the fact that he let someone take a picture makes me wonder. I would never do that even today. I never had any reason to suspect anything over all the years, but genetics you know makes me wonder. Really, I don't want to know the truth.

My brother does

Although I do not have a brother who is a CD, I think that this is an interesting question. Actually, I don't think that I have any relatives who CD, but maybe there are some and they are in the closet waiting for one of us to come out--that would be ironically funny!
    warmly, Linnea

lets see!

I have a lot of stories to tell about CDs in families, both mine and other peoples'.

I dont have a brother, but as long as I looked better that would have been awesome :P

I introduced my younger brother to crossdressing... and I know he dabbled in a a little because mom caught him wearing our step-sister's girdle and bra... I don't think he persued it to the extent I have... He's 6' 4" and 250 lbs...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Very interesting question Carrie... I highly doubt that my brother cd's, he's pretty critical of gays in general, even stopped talking or seeing a good friend of ours that came out. He's never said anything about cd'ing, but I'm pretty sure he'd lump them together as most people do. Although they do say that the most vocal ones are the ones with something to hide.......He caught me trying on my sister's dress once when we were little, don't think he said anything to anyone, but he didn't look too thrilled about it. He used to make fun of me in high school becuase I had long hair, said I looked too much like a girl, so again I doubt it. I guess you never really know though....

My sister did.

My brother has a crossdressing brother.

Honestly, I WISH I had a cding brother! There have actually been times where I thought he might be, but I've never had the guts to ask. I've been considering coming out to him lately. If anyone in my family would be understanding (or show the least resistance). It would blow my mind if he told me he was too. I'd be so proud!

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Marjory View Post
    My sister did.
    Doh! You beat me to the joke. Should have read all the posts first. Oh well.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

I caught my brother once, long ago. I don't know if he still does.

I didn't tell my brother about me until a couple years ago. Since we used to work at the same place I didn't want to risk him telling anyone. I don't really trust anyone to keep a secret.

Smile Brothers

I have one older and two younger brothers and I don't believe any of them "dress".