Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caught fully enfemme by girlfriend

Professional Socialite

Update-Caught fully enfemme by girlfriend

Wow! Ok I finally got some of the really sexy outfits I ordered from eBay and was going to do a big photoshoot with them all. My so left for work and I pulled a bunch of stuff out and got fully dressed, I was walking around the house getting ready when suddenly I hear the door opening, oh crap! I started to try and lock it but figured that would make things worse well she walks in saying she forgot something for work and looks at me, tight minidress, see thru with bra, forms, cleavage, black heels, everything on and just stares open mouthed saying softly, what are you doing? I think I said I can explain this, it's what you think she ended up callling out of work and was surprisingly accepting. She said she knew I liked to dress and from my appearance lately with the breast growth she knew something was happening. I showed her all 12 boxes of clothes I have where I hid everything and the story of my past. We ended up going thru clothes hers and mine showing each other items that would look good on each other and makeup that she wants to borrow and jewlery. She said she would like to go out dancing to the clubsand stuff. I had to reaffirm that I haven't been cheating (which she suspected) and I wasn't gay. I told her a bit about trans issues and that I loved her. The only thing she was mad about was the amount of money I had been spending that I totally agreed with. Now I have permission to hang clothes in the closet and we can share clothes and accesories. Hopefully it stays like this but so far she is accepting as long as I don't lie or hide anything else from her. I agreed totally! So I feel I am at the start of something new that I can finally share with her, felt like a weight lifted, I am going to back off alittle now while she adjusts to everything since slot got laid on her last night!
    Last edited by Ashlyee Paige; 03-20-2009 at 10:46 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member

Yay!

Good for you.

Now, nooooo backsliding on your part!

You've covered the topic, there will be bumps in the road ahead, but once the clothes are in the closet and you're happy with the idea, just be who you are and you'll both figure out your lives as you go along.

Best post I've seen in a long time!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

caught fully enfemme

Sounds like it all worked out for the best, good for you and your girlfriend.

Well, Ashlyee, it was bound to happen sometime soon. Especially, with your physical changes. I am glad that she kept her cool and is accepting.
    Now, the challenge is for you to take it slowly despite her acceptance (even offering to go out clubbing with you!).
    Take care.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

That is so awesome hun! I wish that my wife was that accepting. I think that I could get away with more as long as I give my wife the attention and sex that she needs. Congrats!

Wow Ashlee, she took it pretty well. Just be aware there'll be ups & downs with it & usually it's not so easy. That's the way it's been with my wife since she found out

The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Whew! that was close, good thing you had a quick answer to the "it's not what you think" question. I love that answer "oh yes it is what you think".
    Glad it worked out so good for you, but as I found out, that may not be an excuse for going off the deep end. When I told my wife, and she was excepting, I went wild, dressing every spare minute I could find, until my SO O.D'ed. on too much girl friend, I game out of the fog, got back to a more reasonable schedule, between him and her time, and life has been great every since! I hope it is for you two, too.
    Tina

Great story, Ashlyee! I'm so glad it worked out so well for you--congrats! Thanks for sharing.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Ashlyee,

Phew! I'll just bet that's a load off of both of your chests - yours for keeping the secret and hers for suspecting, but never asking. Please keep up the honesty and, as others have told you, do not assume that it's "all engines full" from here on out. Yes, I'm sure that being out in the open with her will reduce the "guilt" feelings you may have had, but don't assume that you have an open invitation to that newly-filled closet. She still needs her "guy" every now and then.

I'm curious about your plans. I believe I have seen in your posts things along the line of your transitioning. Are you? Is your breast growth hard to hide? How does she feel about your transitioning, if that's the course you're on?

By the way, I guess we won't be seeing pictures since your "picture day" was aborted?

Kathi

Ashlyee, good for you and I hope things go forward from here. It must have been a tense morning but hey it looks good. Huggs Keli

That is wonderful that she is accepting! Hope everything works out for you!
    Marie O

Tinkerbell

lucky girl

you have a great girlfriend there so treat her well take care of her and she will take good care of you take it from me ive been there.your right to give her time but the fact she wants to go clubbing says it all.now you,ve been rumbled for the amount of money you,ve spent why not suggest you take her out for some new clothes and make up.i bet she wont be able to resist the urge to get something for you.have fun exploring your new life together it wont always be easy but it will be together.

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE , THE PRETTY THINGS COST A FORTUNE

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Well thats a relief that she knows now and now you can relax more and dont have to hide stuff anymore.

Aspiring Member
    Congratulation on having an understanding girlfriend.

Smile

Like Wow OMG Ashlyee!!!!! Hurray For You!!!!

I know the feeling all to well of suddenly hearing the door getting unlocked and opened while in full girl mode!!! Oh well..LOL

I'm So happy for you!!!, I mean that she didn't like totally freak out on you, but take it slow to play it safe, and let her absorb all this, but it does sound like it's very promising for you to continue a great relationship...I'm sure you both have a HUGE weight off both of your shoulders now, and I'm very sure she was very happy to know you were just dressing and not cheating.. but I wish I was a fly on the wall when this all happened, I'm sure the look on both your faces was priceless, of course I mean that in a good way sweetie..

Funny though, didn't we all tell you that she knew something was up with your appearance on another thread not too long ago ?? LOL

Take Care GF, and Enjoy!!

Karen

Wow!

I hope the merry-merry will last.

That is so great Ashley! I'm so excited for you - dancing and club - woo hoo! And not having to hide stuff , great. Don't over do it though.

Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

It seems that GGs who are not married to a particular crossdresser are a lot

more accepting - sort of like girlfriends - have a great time

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Thats Wonderfull!!!!
    Amanda

I am so happy for you. Don't push things right now. But talk,talk a lot and then talk some more. Don't ever stop talking. Good luck. And Whooo Hooo for you on such acceptance. so far.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlyee Paige View Post
    I think I said I can explain this, it's what you think
    Lol, nicely handled. Congrats

Great story, Ashlyee! I can't wait to see the movie.

LAL

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    that is so interesting

caught

good for you, nice blue eyes
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)