Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Best Compliment Ever!!!! Anyone Else Had One???

I posted in the best experience while CDing thread about the fetish ball where people were telling me I should have won for best dressed, but also that night I had a few people stop me and ask where I go my shoes. Not a big deal but really made me feel good

Marlena,
    That was a fantastic compliment, truely deserved, reading your post gave this old dame goosepimpels of excitement, or was it your photo ? Likely it was both. My favorite compliment by a non - date, was when a gentleman easily 20 year younger than myself, asked me if it was alright to take my picture.I was taking a late evening summers stroll in shorts, I said sure and he took about a dozen pics. I hope that taking my picture(s) didnt do damage to his camera.It was the summer of 2006. Its great to be a gurl 24/7
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

High Maintenance Marlena_Sparkles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKaiju View Post
    I posted in the best experience while CDing thread about the fetish ball where people were telling me I should have won for best dressed, but also that night I had a few people stop me and ask where I go my shoes. Not a big deal but really made me feel good
    I'm sure it did. Good for you hun.

Awww thanks Marilyn. Yea that's pretty cool about the pics. You ever wonder why he wanted them?
    Don't let fear stop you from pursuing your dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_Sparkles View Post
    I'm sure it did. Good for you hun.

Awww thanks Marilyn. Yea that's pretty cool about the pics. You ever wonder why he wanted them?
    Marlena,
    I hope that it was because he found me to be a sexy babe, heaven forbid that he wanted to take my picture because he felt that I was a freak ! At the time, by his manner, I felt that he thought I was an attractive mature woman out for fun, he gave no indication that he knew that I was a man !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I forgot one of the other great compliments. I was at a gay/transgendered bar one night that they were having A drag dance contest. I ended up winning $200 and a couple of the young people told me that I looked just like their math teacher in high school. It was hilarious!

Well, you do look good, Marlena. I've never had that kind of compliment. My best ones have come from SAs that are, of course, trying to make a sale. I believe that some of their positive words are genuine, but for the most part, they want me to feel good enough to make the purchase.
    warmly, Linnea

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    IMO you look very classy Marlena and I can see why you got the complement.
    I got one lsat week at the grocery.I was dressed very casual(see profile pic) and there was a young couple ahead of me so I went around them found what I needed and started back down the aisle and the guy kept watching me so I smiled and kept walking.
    His wife jabbed him in the side and said its rude to stare.
    While in the check out she asked me where I got my boots and leapord top.
    I told her and she said I'll bet you get lots of complements on your hair its beautiful I love the style and cut.
    I was on cloud nine after that complement from a GG.I'm sure she "read" me but I really don't know if she did to be honest.She didn't act like it and the whole time her husband was seriously checking me out.The guy was kinda creepy IMO but she was nice.

Best I ever got was a nice gentlman hurrying to open a door for me with a smile and a wink. Then there was the girl in the elevator who laughed at me so hard she almost peed

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

One time when I was out at a shopping centre, a tg friend was getting us some drinks and a guy was waiting in line to be served. I had stood to the side to wait but when the guy was asked what his order was, he turned to me and said "I think that lady was here before me" which was kind of cool

Silver Member
    I've had a number of them--but I remember two--one was from a lesbian who was hitting on me in a bar--after telling me how good I looked for about twenty minutes(and she was pretty hot herself), she turned to the bartender and shouted--"Hey!! My wife needs her drink refilled!"

The second time I remember was when I was going into a hotel with a friend--there was an older man standing by the door having a smoke---I was dressed to the nines, short tight black leather minidress with a fitted black leather jacket, matching gloves and stilletto heeled thigh high boots---hair in a dramantic updo and heavy makeup---I strutted across the parking lot and his jaw dropped--when I got to the door, I gave him The Look--part contemptous, part expectant, like he was a servant--and he scrapped and bowed, then opened the door for me---lol--made my night.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Novak View Post
    Marlena,
    I hope that it was because he found me to be a sexy babe, heaven forbid that he wanted to take my picture because he felt that I was a freak ! At the time, by his manner, I felt that he thought I was an attractive mature woman out for fun, he gave no indication that he knew that I was a man !
    Okay,that sounds good!

Terri M & kelsy...Hahahahaha

Linnea...Thanks so much. BTW...maybe,maybe not.My SA's are always wonderful. I always tell them to be honest with me. I think they are for the most part.

Tracii G...Thanks so much.

Princess29...yes that's cool!

Janessa...There you go. I would hve been happy too!

New England, somewhere on the fringe of genderland
    Ms Sparkles, you looked as if you had stepped straight out of Vanity Fair ! The woman was only stating the obvious ! I have never gotten a compliment close to that but a very nice woman once told me I reminded her of Dr Marlena Evans !

is in her vest
    alas no i haven't.....the only time i was asked if i would model was ummmmmmmm neferious to say the elast

I was in a gay club a couple of weeks ago and this woman starts chatting to me and after a while asks if I'm a lesbian! Wow I thought what a compliment!
    Amanda
    PS: I told her yes!
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Silver Member
    I was trying on wedding gowns in Davids late one Saturday afternnon. I was there with a makeup artist who is willing to shop with me on rare occassions. There were two future brides in dressing rooms near me with thier moms. I had narrowed down the ones I liked and the two moms and thier daughters gave my glowing compliments when I put on the sheath. I heard "What a figure she has!" (said to my friend while I was changing). "You are beautiful!" "Wow, try this headpiece." (the mom had one her daughter had just tried on in her hand). I hope the support i got that day is common amongst brides in all such shops. I of course returned the compliments to the other girls! I even asked to try one of thier dresses on in my size. In hind sight i should have found a way to buy that dress even though i had no wedding to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by MarlenaCD View Post
    Ms Sparkles, you looked as if you had stepped straight out of Vanity Fair ! The woman was only stating the obvious ! I have never gotten a compliment close to that but a very nice woman once told me I reminded her of Dr Marlena Evans !
    Awww Marlena you're sooo sweet. WOW!! Doc Evans? That was quite the compliment!! She is special...and HOT too!!!

Amanda...Hehe. That's pretty nice. Good for you hun. You must of looked and played the part to perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    I was trying on wedding gowns in Davids late one Saturday afternnon. I was there with a makeup artist who is willing to shop with me on rare occassions. There were two future brides in dressing rooms near me with thier moms. I had narrowed down the ones I liked and the two moms and thier daughters gave my glowing compliments when I put on the sheath. I heard "What a figure she has!" (said to my friend while I was changing). "You are beautiful!" "Wow, try this headpiece." (the mom had one her daughter had just tried on in her hand). I hope the support i got that day is common amongst brides in all such shops. I of course returned the compliments to the other girls! I even asked to try one of thier dresses on in my size. In hind sight i should have found a way to buy that dress even though i had no wedding to go to.
    Such a good story. Ain't it great when you just fit in with other women? I can bet you were feeling pretty good. I know I would have. It's times like that when everything seems worthwhile.

I was sitting in a restaurant not dressed enfemme but I did have my long hair curled and put up high in a pony tail. Two women were seated near me and when they got up to leave one of them came over to me and said ' We were just admiring your hair'. And then she said either 'your hair is perfect for you' or 'you are perfectd for your hair'. I was quite surprised by the commments but thanked her. Afterwards I wondered if she had read me as a CD even though I was not even dressed up.