Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's it like to be dating a man?

What's it like to be dating a man?

I'm really intrigued by the idea of going out on a date with a man and being pampered and treated like a lady, but at the same time I'm quite scared and insecure of doing so.

Can anyone describe their experiences of being out with a man and how it went? How did you feel and how did he treat you?

Hope to hear some replies.

Why are you intrigued?
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Well, don't forget that it's like dating a woman. If you are attracted to the person (whatever their gender) then you will get the usual feelings associated with that attraction. And those feelings will generate the usual resultant human behaviour. And then you take it from there. It will come naturally, or else you should be dating someone else. Go with the feelings I say.

Is it a long time since you have dated?

Sarah...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    Well, don't forget that it's like dating a woman.
    While there is some truth to this, I would also suggest that the social interaction can make it hugely different. Dating is a social interaction, and we interact in a dating environment quite differently if we are a man or a woman. I find dating a woman as a man to have a very different chemistry than dating a man as a woman.

Then there is the interesting experience of dating a woman as a woman (I've not tried man as a man).

I find each of these quite different experiences unique and fun.

Marla

Banned Read only
    About 10 or so years ago when I was not sure if I was gay or straight I dated a man that I met while I was wrestling him. It was simple I was the woman in the relationship, he would open doors for me on dates, bring me flowers, and other things that made me feel like a real woman. Hope it helps.

Geoff

Depends on the guy...there are a lot of creeps out there who just want to get off, but if you're patient and lucky enough to find a sensitive man who is truly fascinated by you as a person, it's the most wonderful experience in the world to develop a relationship, with you as the woman, letting him take charge of where you go and what you do, reveling in how he treats you like a lady in front of other people, and the wonderful satisfaction that comes when a man finds you attractive and is turned on by you, and being able to please him.

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    Though I've never dated a guy, (and don't know if I actually could), the thought does intrigue me. But I have learned through life, some fantasies are better left that, than reality. Still... it would be fun to have the experience....

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_lynn419 View Post
    Though I've never dated a guy, (and don't know if I actually could), the thought does intrigue me. But I have learned through life, some fantasies are better left that, than reality. Still... it would be fun to have the experience....
    my sentiments too. i have fulfilled some fantasies and the results were mixed. a step such as this. for me at least, would probably not go nearly as well in real life as it would in my imagination where everything is perfect and unblemished.

It's totally awsome! I have no qualms about my sexuality.. I like men. All of those things that a man does for a woman... I enjoy. A big ,strong, handsome,macho,masculine guy makes me weak in the kness.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I have dated a few men, And as long as there is no Hanky Panky going on it was very nice treated me like a lady had dinner and things. As far as the other things I won't tell, not the type of girl to kiss and tell. But it is a great feeling of being treated as a woman and WOW. But do watch out there are some out there that all they want is to get in your pants to be nice about it.
    I will follow my heart

Banned Spammer
    Getting all the attention is great. You get to ride in the passenger seat and relax. And when you give yourself to him you think you died and went to heaven.

You won't know until you try it. Start with a simple date, with no expectations. As others have mentioned, when he's a gentleman it's a terrific feeling being a woman. If he's a jerk, then pepper spray him and run.

If everything goes well, and you want to go "further"... have him shower while you go change into something more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieTV View Post
    You won't know until you try it. Start with a simple date, with no expectations. As others have mentioned, when he's a gentleman it's a terrific feeling being a woman. If he's a jerk, then pepper spray him and run.

If everything goes well, and you want to go "further"... have him shower while you go change into something more comfortable.
    Sheesh, I can't imagine asking my date to take a timeout for a shower when we're getting into each other...and as for changing into something more comfortable, I kinda like asking him to undress me...oh well, to each her own!

To be honest, I've wondered the same thing. Not to hijack this thread, but until I found this site I always thought my alter ego would be confined to the privacy of my house....but it seems that maybe my alter ego may have a chance to show herself. I haven't dated in a few years now(been too busy), but when I did I treated my dates like royalty, I guess it would just be nice to have the favor returned to me.

Suzanne

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Sheesh, I can't imagine asking my date to take a timeout for a shower when we're getting into each other...and as for changing into something more comfortable, I kinda like asking him to undress me...oh well, to each her own!
    absolutly---the time for his shower is before he picks Me up---while I'm changing into something "more comfortable" I want him waiting in very eager anticipation---not washing his armpits--how he waits is something that I will decide when the time comes.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    absolutly---the time for his shower is before he picks Me up---while I'm changing into something "more comfortable" I want him waiting in very eager anticipation---not washing his armpits--how he waits is something that I will decide when the time comes.
    Right you are...in my experience, by the time you get back to your place, he is going half crazy with excitement over that secret in your panties, asking him to take a shower would be so cruel!

Since I am married, I have never been on a date with a man, but the fantasy is there. I have been out to a couple of restaurants with a few of my gay male friends, and they were very attentive and protective. I found I liked the experience. Maybe you could start that way, going somewhere with male friends, not as a date.

I have had some guys hit on me (are they blind?) and suggest dinner, etc. My take on most of them was that were posers, asking for dinner, but expecting something in return, if you know what I mean. That's the key. If you want the sexual experience, you can. But be very careful, make sure people know who you are with, and meet in a safe place. If you want a regular date, with no expectations, take the time to get to know the guy. It may take a while to get to know his intentions, but in the long term the experience should be better. Just my worth
    The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
    - Dolly Parton

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    It's totally awsome! I have no qualms about my sexuality.. I like men. All of those things that a man does for a woman... I enjoy. A big ,strong, handsome,macho,masculine guy makes me weak in the kness.
    I could have not said it any better
    Mistybtm

Wink

Seras... You have to try it! I feel, it's look like a big trill for you... So go for it!

Me, I'm totally in love with woman and nothing can change that... I can't ever think about going out with a man, but it's me with my personal feelling about it! When I do clubbing with my girlfriend, many guy's cruising us arround the bar, ask for dancing or talking... It's cool, I feel attractive, I feel pretty, but it stop there to tell you the true!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

What a remarkable, revealing thread!

I've often wondered how it would feel to a CD, to be with a man.
    Without learning all the intimate details!

U ALL sound like so many ROMANTIC women! Why am I NOT surprised?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Like most who have posted here I dated a guy for about 4 months and had a blast. We did go out at first to clubs,then dinner,shopping and just hangging out. He treated me like a women was easy to talk with,was respectful and a great lover. There was never any problem with sex we both knew what we wanted. Our time spent making out was great but there was so much more to our dating that sex was second place. When we were together I was always dressed as a women(I wanted it that way). But as allways a good thing came to an end(he moved far away).
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Hey, I like a fresh smelling man. That's why he showers.

Some interesting comments. For some the fantasy never ends it seems. Social interactions are what we make them, nothing more or less.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Every one is right, it really depends on the guy. I have dated many men, most have been gentleman, but i have met the typical jerk too. I guess the thing that turns me off the most, is if it is a guys first experience in public with a girl. I have found some guys have this anticipation, but then when they are presented in public, the begin to have second thoughts about what people might say.

I love when a guy holds my hand, opens doors and just treats me like a lady, as opposed to a guy who is just trying to fulfill his fantasy about being out with a tgirl.

Its best to get to know him on line and phone chatting first, then you will get a better read on the kind of person and what he wants.
    " Life is just better in heels "

Do men really treat GGs like that anymore - is that just a fantasy of ours -

more importantly, do today's GGs even expect or want that kind of attention

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"