Thread: Are you comfortable, in the presence of men?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I live in the real world! DaphneGrey's Avatar

Are you comfortable, in the presence of men?

I know we all love the company of GGs but I am curious, do you find being in the presence of men a comfortable experience.

Admittedly I once felt uneasy being Daphne around men, The more confident I became, the less I cared.

I was doing some window shopping in New Hope a couple of weeks ago. Stopped into a bar and had a couple of drinks. A fellow started talking to me and to make a long story short we had a nice chat. We had a great time and wound up closing the place. When we were leaving he helped me off my bar stool and gave me a friendship peck on the cheek. I consider myself a straight man/lesbian woman. In any case I am married and one hundred percent faithful. He knew this by the way I wasn't leading him on in any way.

I was practically drunk of the attention. And although I am not sure I would actively seek it, I certainly wouldn't push it away.
    Last edited by DaphneGrey; 03-16-2009 at 03:47 AM.
    Living the life I choose!