Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bras

Question Bras

Hi everyone,

We have a thread on panties started by sexy Roberta a few weeks ago. I thought maybe we should have one on bras too.

I myself have several different makes and models (kind of sounds like I am talking about automobiles, doesn't it?). I use my bras in two different ways. Sometimes I wear a bra that just fits my size without forms. For example, I have several sports bras (by Best Form and Champion among others) that I wear without any breast forms. I have even been able to find some size 38 bras with either A or AA cups that I can fill out with my own breasts. I wear these bras in stealth mode under my regular boy clothes.

One the other hand, if I want to emphasize my feminine figure, I also have several bras in either size 38dd and 40d from Bali, Wacoal and Victoria's Secret among others. I wear these bras with my size 8 triangle breast forms which gives me a 38DD bustline. Because I don't like my forms to show, these are full-coverage bras. (I also have about a half dozen bras in size 38C that I bought for use with my smaller breast forms. I hardly ever wear these anymore as I feel more comfortable and I think look better with my larger forms.)

One style of bra missing from my wardrobe is a Wonderbra. Does anyone have any experience with these bras? I think it might be fun to get a Wonderbra in size 38A (if they make them) so I can wear it without my forms. It would be kind of a blend of my two modes of dressing -- just my breasts but emphasized for cleavage.

What do you wear for bras?
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Love to be in pantyhose

Wonderful

I have purchased a wonderbra and it fit beautifully. I still had a little problem with my forms slipping out while wearing it. I am currently in a bra that I purchased that was made especially for use with breast forms. It is the most comfortable item that I have. Never a worry about them falling on the floor. It has a pocket for each form.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I just got a sports bra, I like it very much. I don't wea it with forms either. I also have a couple of womens sport tops that basically look like mens tank tops but with elastic under the breasts - I wear that without breastforms publicly a lot, and it's fun to put my forms into as well.

I have a couple of regular bras, and two "water bra's" where there is a cup size or two of water in them. Very comfy.

Jenny, did you find those 38-a and aa's in a store, or the internet. Havent been able to find those sizes. I have a 38-b, but the cups are to big. Gives me that torpedo boob look, not great. Also, can anyone recommend a good wireless, thin satiny bra. sort of like the one fionna apple wore in that one video a few years back. you know, that video, if youv seen it once ya wont forget it. at least I think I mean fionna. ive been a bad, bad girl, blair.

Hi Jenny, I have bras by Sloggi, Nuance,Sequence and a couple of own brands from the local store, like you I can wear 38a under my shirt and often wear one all day at work. When I can I use my forms and a 38b to really shape up.I just love the feel of a bra holding my natural breast,mmmmmm love from Gina V.

Lightbulb 38a and 38aa bras

Blair,

I got my 38a and 38aa bras from good old eBay. I just typed 38a or 38aa into the search box and went from there. There are actually several 38aa bras for sale right now at a pretty good price. I never did find these sizes in any store I looked either. They must be real specialty items or something. Good luck hunting.

About the only thing that I can say here is, my wife complains that I have more bras than she does. And, she right. I think at last count I had 12 or 13, and I think a couple more have been added since then. My favorite is a pink 40C that fits just right, and gives me cleavage.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Exclamation I'm getting some new bras!!

I've been working on the bustline with the herbal products and amazingly enough I've reached my goal!! Still can't believe it either but it worked. Anyway I fill a c cup bra now and I'm elated

Life is Grand
    Danielle

I saw a late night paid program on Saturday for Natural Bras. They looked very nice. And look like they will work great with both of my of my low cut dresses. Just need to get some other things first. I have taken a few of my wife’s 42C bra's and with doing the Duck tape under the breast tissue trick I can fill them pretty good. But, with the Natural Bra's I don't think I will need to use tape and they say you can go up a cup size. Try this link. $29.95 for two of them.

https://www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vc...ralbra/106413/

Thanks for the tip!!

I checked out these new bras and I'm sold. Hope they work as advertised.
    Thanks for the tip
    Danielle

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar
    Patty Sue and Danielle1960,

Let us know your opinions of them once you have gotten them and tried them out.

Charlotte

Jenny,
    Here's kind of a weird experience. I started out wearing a 36B bra without anything in it. It was sorta like a "beginner bra". After a few years I got some "bust enhancers" and "filled out the bra. It felt cool to have boobs and it became apparent that I had boobs under my blouse. Then I purchased silicone boobs (7's) from the breastform store. Suddenly I needed to borrow my wifes 36 C bra. When I wore that with the breastforms I had a whole new dynamic of actually feeling like a woman and it was even better if I taped on my boobs.

I think the experience was kinda like going through puberty...going from a girl to a woman. Could that be?

Where I used to just enjoy wearing ladies clothes around the house, now I felt like I could go anywhere dressed as a woman. I have been out in public one time in the middle of the day in a hotel and no one seemed to notice that I was not a real girl.

Bras are a real treat to wear. I own a wholee bunch now in different colors and styles.

Victoria

Exclamation Well, I Bought Two Natural Bras!!

Hi everyone,

Well, I jumped right in and bought two natural bras at the link suggested by Patty Sue. I ordered 2 in size C nude. By the time I got done ordering extra tapes and shipping and handling, the total price for both bras was almost $70.00, quite a bit more than the $29.95 for the two bras alone. We will see if it is worth it. I will give you all a report after I receive the bras.

Gotta love that as seen on tv stuff.

I have a pair of these, and just love them. Just bought the bra. And, it takes me from my natural B to a nice C with cleavage. They are fun to wear, feeling your breasts move without the constriction of a bra
    Hugs,

Teddie

Cool

I haven't bought one yet but I found that they sell them at JcPennys or at least in the cataloge. They are $28! So we can order them and pick them up at the store!
    Pretty cool.

Danielle

Oh happy day! My wife was out "garage saling" and came home with 6 new (used) bra's just for me! I'm wearing the sheer animal print, front connection bra (36 C) right now. Its awesome. Oh yes and black panites with silk reflection pantyhose.

Have a good day girls! Enjoy your panties, bra and whatever else you put on today.

Victoria

JCP is CD and Tranny friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle1960
    I haven't bought one yet but I found that they sell them at JcPennys or at least in the cataloge. They are $28! So we can order them and pick them up at the store!
    Pretty cool.

Danielle
    Way cool Danielle. JCP is a great resource for us. I know...I work in one! With the catalog, the internet (www.JCPenney.com), and the store itself, you can obtain many of the basic clothing items you seek.

Happy shopping!

Christine

Leslie
    Woohoo! Thank you Jenny for putting up a bra thread. Bras are my favprite piece of lingerie. I must have at least 20, mostly underwire. My favorite is a Bali "simply gorgeous" bra in 38DD. I also have bras by Victoria's Secret, Playtex, Vanity Fair, Warner, Olga, and Maidenform. I buy most of them on eBay. I love to buy the "gently used" ones as you can sometimes still smell the woman who wore them. Mmmm. If any piece of lingerie makes you feel like a woman, a bra has to be it. I absolutely love wearing them. I always wear some lingerie when I J.O., sometimes more, sometimes less, but always at least a bra. I don't like padded bras though because I can't feel my "breasts" through the bra cups as well. I fondle myself through the bra cups while I J.O., it's very arousing. I don't wear a bra out in public, but I've been tempted to. My CDing seems to be escalating somewhat as I now have a desire to purchase breastforms. What's next, a dress?

Leslie:

With so many bras and your love for wearing them, you do need to invest in some breast forms. I've never regretted getting mine and I think to myself why didn't I do it sooner. Nothing makes a woman more complete than to have a full and beautiful bustline. You can't imagine the change in your outlook and perception of yourself as a woman.

Be careful when selecting a pair. Because of the expense, you need to do your homework and make sure the ones you get are proportional to your physical build. When I purchased mine, I actually visited a specialty shop and had the sales associate measure me and make a recommendation.

Good luck

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Smile

I do love bras!
    I love this one, which I have worn and washed so much that I can not tell you the brand. I have a matching thong as well. (Blush!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amelie
    I have just three bras two black one white. I think the brand is called essentials something or other I bought them at Target. They are all the same style underwire with a foam cup size 38-c or in my case 38 and two socks. The straps are removable but I rarely take them off, even if I wear a low cut or if the hole of the neckline is large I just let the straps show. I like the way bra straps are visible to other people.

Talking I Got My Wonderbra!!! Yay!!!

Hi Everyone,

Jenny here with an updated fashion report. I finally got a wonderbra. It is in size 38B and not 38A like I was originally hoping for. It is a t-shirt model. By squeezing all the flesh from under my arpits forward, I can almost fill it out by myself. (Which is good cause it is too small for my breast forms.) (Now that I think about it, I have some little enhancers I got from Penney's somewhere in my closet. I should try them with this bra.) (Sorry, little bit of stream of consciousness posting.) One thing I have noticed with some bras including this wonderbra, however, is that the cups are a little too close together. They don't fit right over my nips. Anybody else noticed this?

On another front, I still have not received my natural bras (As Seen On TV). The sales order said to expect 1-6 weeks for delivery. I am anxious for those to arrive cause I want to play around with some cleavage. (That didn't come out exactly right, did it?)

That's all the news from the bra front. Back to the studio.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Yes, I have noticed that with bra's as well - the fact is women are narrower than men are in the chest. If you get a front closing bra you can make a little extension that will spread 'em out a bit.

Marda

Red face Tgirl Bras

Hi Jenny, Jennifer,

Yes to both of you ... in general a woman's ribcage has a different shape ... plus, many women (and bra manufacturers cater to this) want "more cleavage" so the cups will be designed with different dimensions and contours to "create" "ideal" "looks" ... it's amazing to see how so many Ggirls have such "textbook tits" with their Tshirts on ...

Reminds me of one night on Jay Leno ... during his monologue he mentioned a "survey" of women listing the most desirable "traits" of their "ideal man" ... near the *Top* of the list along with "strong character" and "sensitivity" was *"Honesty"* ... of course *all* the GGs in the audience were clapping ...

Then he asked "How many Women Here Tonight Are Wearing Padded Bras?" ... and automatically at least half of the GGs raised their hands ...

Jay *Instantly* responded "I REST MY CASE" :-)

Hopefully, some manufacturers will design some *Nice* *Looking*, *Comfortable* and *Well Fitting* bras that work for *both* Tgirl & Ggirl shapes :-)

Love / Marda

OH GOD !!!
    BRAS .eeeeeeeek i have no idea on what size or style i need i have 1 and i know its not right ..... im very so not knowing in that area ..: /

Sherlyn