Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bras

Marda

Red face * The New_Front*ier *

Hi Girls,

You know what ? You're *All* *Geniuses* ... you've given me a *Great* Idea ...

Coming to your neighbourhood soon ... The *BraMobile* ...
    picture a 45ft TourBus decorated in *FullTheme* with a rolling stock of the *BestBreasts&Bras* ... Bras & Forms ...
    specializing in "Fitting & Counseling" "CD/TGs of our Times" ...

sponsored by *All The Leading Manufacturers* and *Retail Chains* ...

Oh yeah ... well ... what would a *BraMobile* be without a full selection of Quality *Foundations*, *Panties* and *Stockings* to serve all of Milady's intimate requirements ??

Of course we'd have to be *Where The Tgirls Are* so we'd have a full schedule of participation at major Community, Arts and Sports events ie Festivals, Concerts, Boat, Car, Truck, Motorcycle & Submarine Races, Airshows, FallFairs, ChiliTasting_Bar-B-Qs etc etc ...

And we're going to need Drivers, Models, Management and Sales Consultation Professionals ... so get your resumes tuned up Girls !!!

* APPLICATIONS * Attn * MARDA * @ This Forum *

*WAY TO GO GIRLS* !!! :-))) WE'VE HIT THE BIGTIME !!! :-)))

*THERE'S NO POWER LIKE TGIRL POWER* !!! :-)))

Love / Marda

Hi Jenny,
    Love your comments.
    Have you received your shipment yet? I did the same. Once ordered - wondered if I did the right thing.
    I believe you will love the tapes. They really make a difference in feel and how they set. I loved them - I just could not figure out how to get the tape off the back of the inserts.
    You are beautiful.
    Love you.
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    Hi everyone,

Well, I jumped right in and bought two natural bras at the link suggested by Patty Sue. I ordered 2 in size C nude. By the time I got done ordering extra tapes and shipping and handling, the total price for both bras was almost $70.00, quite a bit more than the $29.95 for the two bras alone. We will see if it is worth it. I will give you all a report after I receive the bras.

Gotta love that as seen on tv stuff.

strangely enough, I have no problems going into the dressing room in department stores with an armful of skirts and blouses and all colors obviously girly (such as I did today, spending $80 at Ross), but I've never been able to muster up the courage to admit in Victoria's Secret that I'm buying for me. And I even know they're trained to help CD's! Consequently I always just buy off the rack. I wear a 38C, a very common size, but it seems that VS bras always run a little small. Does anybody else have this problem?

danna4469

bras i wear a 36bfredricks of hollywood water bra i have 4 of them blk red pink &wht

[COLOR=Pink]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    Hi everyone,

We have a thread on panties started by sexy Roberta a few weeks ago. I thought maybe we should have one on bras too.

I myself have several different makes and models (kind of sounds like I am talking about automobiles, doesn't it?). I use my bras in two different ways. Sometimes I wear a bra that just fits my size without forms. For example, I have several sports bras (by Best Form and Champion among others) that I wear without any breast forms. I have even been able to find some size 38 bras with either A or AA cups that I can fill out with my own breasts. I wear these bras in stealth mode under my regular boy clothes.

One the other hand, if I want to emphasize my feminine figure, I also have several bras in either size 38dd and 40d from Bali, Wacoal and Victoria's Secret among others. I wear these bras with my size 8 triangle breast forms which gives me a 38DD bustline. Because I don't like my forms to show, these are full-coverage bras. (I also have about a half dozen bras in size 38C that I bought for use with my smaller breast forms. I hardly ever wear these anymore as I feel more comfortable and I think look better with my larger forms.)

One style of bra missing from my wardrobe is a Wonderbra. Does anyone have any experience with these bras? I think it might be fun to get a Wonderbra in size 38A (if they make them) so I can wear it without my forms. It would be kind of a blend of my two modes of dressing -- just my breasts but emphasized for cleavage.

What do you wear for bras?

bralover

Smile

i also love to wear bras my favorite are add a size push up by vassarette i have four of this style along with a whole lot of others . i use a breast enhancher with the bra and i have nice cleaveage

I Got My Natural Bras

Hi everyone,

I promised I would report to you all when I received my natural bras. Well, they are here and I give them two thumbs up so far. I like the way they feel and I think they will fit pretty good. The only thing is that you have to shave a pretty good size area of your chest in order to get a good connection with the tapes. I haven't done that yet but plan to over the next week or so. In my "Mike" mode, I don't go shirtless a whole lot but I do on occasion. Also, while I don't have a lot of chest hair I do have some. The only other time I shaved was to apply my full-size self-adhesive breast forms. Then I didn't have to shave quite so much as it looks I will have to with these new forms and I did that in the dead of winter. I been kind of waiting of the "shirtless" season to end up here in Montana. With much cooler nights and days, we are getting to the end of that season so I should be able to shave pretty soon.

One thing I think I will specially like about these new forms is being able to wear them under my regular clothes. They do add shape but not so much to arouse suspicion, I think. I am looking forward to that little experiment.

One last thing: although I ordered both the bras and extra tapes, the extra tapes have not yet arrived. I am hoping that is not going to be a hang-up in this transaction. They cost almost as much as the bras did.

I know I have told you much more about my body hair, clothing style, and the weather in Montana than you ever wanted to know but I felt guilty not reporting back on receiving these bra forms.
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

love my bras!

hi jenny,hello gurls, well,about bras.i'v been into bras,(pardon the pun)for quite awhile now and i to have a nice collection of my own.i wear a 38dd.as a bbg,i don't have to use any filler or tape.i fill them out very nicely.i have just ordered two new bras from cameo intimates.a half cup and an open cup.i can't wait!
    Last edited by SAUNDRAH; 09-05-2004 at 04:54 AM. Reason: sorry it's cameo intimates!

hi erica, you seem to be the go-to girl.i'v been checking out some of your replys.hi,im saundrah.i was wondering about laser for a long time.is it a more permanant solution? and was it expensive? for now i'v been using the old razor and cream. it's a routine, three times a week.this i do of course over my hole bod.except my back.there i have to use the electric barber shears.by the way you are stunning!

Question

[size=3]Erica...[/size]

It's so difficult trying to imagine you with "back hair"!!! ...or even being gray!!!

Your new photos are wonderful ! ! !

[size=3]---Jen---------[/size]

Wondering if Studio Lites can do miracles... I could use one ! ! !

Smile My Bra Collection.....

Great thread!
    I must have at least 20 or 30 bras! You see, I have many different sizes depending on which breasts I'm wearing today. I like to experiment a lot (obviously )
    Most are a 36C or 38C and a few 36B. I have a few 40C and 40D. I like the T-Back sports bra with no underwire and at least 3 or 4 hooks, so they don't roll or bind. My favorite ones have the hooks in the front where they are easier to put on.

Since I got my size 6 breastforms, the best fit I found is my 36C front hook sport bra from Victorias Secret, I LOVE those breastforms! So quick as easy and they feel like they are a part of me!

Most are white, a few black and of course a red one, a pink one, a Teal, OMG I guess you could say I have a bra fetish! My wife has only about 3....

Sometimes I still use my water filled ballons, so I need a tighter bra to squeeze them down to get a more natural look. I too have a 38A that fits my natural boobs perfect! I don't remember where I got it though.
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

yes i just tried shaving as i have a LOT of hair.
    i like lacy silky bras. bought a few offline then got up nerve to go in Fredericks, was measured as 40 but they didnt have. i wear 38b and seems ok.
    have a few pdded but i like the thin, lacy, silky or see thru more.

joannablake
    I would love to post some pics of me with my breast forms but I have a cheap webcam and they didnt come out right can anyone help me with this to clear up the pics?

Love Always
    Joanna

Lightbulb Shaving My Chest

Hi Erica (a/k/a Ms. Go-To Girl )

I know guys shaving their chests may not be such a big thing in some parts of the country but I think it still is here in good old Big Sky Country. Actually I am only worried about what some of my buds (who do not know about Jenny) would say if I showed up with a shaved chest. But like I said, now that "shirtless" season is passing here in the frozen northland, I am going to shave my chest, maybe even this week. Let 'em wonder, I always say!!!!

(BTW: I already shave under my arms and have for several months. The excuse I used (partially true) is that having hair under my arms gives me a rash sometimes. Come to think of it my buddies didn't react too strangely to that one. In fact I think one of them might have started shaving under his arms too. It sure does feel a lot cleaner.)
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Alayna
    strangely enough, I have no problems going into the dressing room in department stores with an armful of skirts and blouses and all colors obviously girly (such as I did today, spending $80 at Ross), but I've never been able to muster up the courage to admit in Victoria's Secret that I'm buying for me. And I even know they're trained to help CD's! Consequently I always just buy off the rack. I wear a 38C, a very common size, but it seems that VS bras always run a little small. Does anybody else have this problem?
    Thanx Alayna. I didn't know that Victoria's Secret personel are trained to help CDs. Hmmm, I wonder where the nearest store is? I definitely need more bras.

I've just bought my 1st sport bra and it is sooo comfy that I don't want to take it off!

I found no problem using spray-on Veet on my chest (and everywhere else... yes even there, front and back!) just leaving an open neck vee shape unshaved. No smooth cleavage, but I don't like mirrors anyway. I prefer the sense of touch alone. The spray-on is so much quicker acting and doesn't dry out like the cream does, and no spots or other reaction except a few spots on my upper thighs near my groin, but I can live with that.

I think my Nubra is the same as Jenny's Natural Bra except it is (was) self-adhesive. It's excellent for a modest shape, a wonderful spongy softness, and the fact that you can still feel your nipples through the thin shell. Mmmmm........ nice!
    Last edited by crispy; 09-09-2004 at 07:18 AM.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]