Thread: looking out through someone else's eyes

looking out through someone else's eyes

That's how I feel when I am out dressed as Christina. I look around and think "no one knows Mike here just Christina so I can be myself fully". I feel free and ,I don't know how to explain it right. It's like I am not in full control of myself you know? I walk around and shop , talk to people and go to movies. The only time it does not feel that way is when I go to my Uncle and Ant's house, They fully except Christina, so with them I feel like both Chris and Mike. DO any of you girls know how I feel. It's like your floting around in someone else's body even thought your in full control all the time.Well except when I see some thing like a dress or skirt I have got to have LOL. I am sure I am not the only one but I have not seen a thread on it. SO vote early and vote often.LOL. Huggs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Haven't had that out of body experience - YET

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm still me when dressed.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I don't really feel like two different people, just two different names and looks.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    I don't really feel like two different people, just two different names and looks.
    I am not talking about two people just feel like people arn't looking at you like they do every day just looking at a woman.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)