Saturday was a nice day to go out dressed, got up got dressed and went out to the countryside looking at some property, while heading back i was passing through a small city that I had been in before when I noticed the Police officer behind me, no sweat or so I thought!...I wasn't speeding or anything, then the lights and siren came on...uh oh. I pulled over thinking how do I explain this!.. then I thought who cares! I am who I am and there's no crime in being dressed as a woman, plus I have been pulled over before (came across a DUI check point 3 years ago) But as I looked in the rearview mirror the officer had a drug sniffing dog and he was placing his hand near his holster...normal stuff? But the first words out of his mouth were nice to hear "Good afternoon ma'am" may I see your license and insurance card please.

Long story short, I just got the car from a relative and I had not transferred the plates yet (we get 14 days to transfer in Ohio) and for some reason he ran the plate and it came back to my truck not the Honda I was driving, probably should have been doing that Saturday instead. He gave me my license back with a warning and said have a nice day. I think after this what ever fear I have of going out during the day is just about gone. Maybe go to the BMV dressed this Saturday?.....

Regina