Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Ever Hear "You Look Better As A Woman,Than As A Guy"???

High Maintenance Marlena_Sparkles's Avatar

Anyone Ever Hear "You Look Better As A Woman,Than As A Guy"???

I do. From everyone. My friends,co-workers and even my MOM!!! They all say I should have been born a female. They said I am more attractive than I am handsome. And that ia aaaaa okaaaay with me!
    Don't let fear stop you from pursuing your dreams

No, but it would have been wonderful

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes, Marlena!

If I add up all the, " U look great", compliments I received in my first 50 drab years of life, they wouldn't match those I received in the first WEEK, after I came out of my closet on line!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yep and I agree. I am a much prettier woman even with minimal make-up
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Several times. One of the most memorable was at David's Bridal several years ago. It was my first visit and I tried on maybe 10 gowns or so before deciding which one. I had taken my hair, and some makeup (not everything -- lipstick and eyeliner, I think). Anyway, after changing back to drab I was at the register and my consultant and the girl at the register were talking to me when the consultant said, "I hope you don't mind my saying this, but you look better as a woman than a man."
    Could have knocked me over with a feather. Loved hearing that!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quite often in the past... When I kind of did the boy thing
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Don't know about "better". They do tell me I look younger (makeup works wonders ). I always get a "no way" when I show my guy pic on my license.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't, but that could be because people who know me have seldom seen me as a woman - my CDing rarely involves me "going the whole hog" and trying to pass. Still, I have received comments over the years that suggest I might get a response like that if I ever did take my CDing to the "next level". Some gay guys I knew during my Uni days, for example, reckoned I'd look good in drag (something I took as the compliment it was no doubt intended as, since I'd seen some hideous examples of guys in drag), while a girl I knew once drunkenly confessed to me that I was "classically beautiful" and "too beautiful to be a boy" (actually the latter remark irked me a bit - who says boys can't be beautiful?). To echo Docrobbysherry's comment, I do often get compliments when I'm wearing women's clothing, or simply very flamboyant men's stuff (there's nothing drab about my drab!), which is always nice.

Anyway, Marlena, I'm certainly glad to hear you haven't let those comely looks of yours go to waste. It's always disheartening to see a pretty guy squander his good looks by dressing drably*; it's even worse when he tries to "compensate" for those looks by dressing and acting like a macho douchebag!

*I should know, having had a very pretty, very effeminate gay best friend while at school who I tried, without much success, to get interested in CDing. He just never had much interest in that kind of thing, which was a great shame, because the few times I managed to coax him into women's attire, he looked amazing.

Only while sound asleep

I don't think I have ever actually had it said that way,, but,,, I have had several GG's tell me That I look good as a woman. As a matter of fact all of the girls that work here have said exactly that.
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Haven't gotten the "look better as a woman than a guy" comment but I've been told that I dress better than many of them and that for a guy I look quite good when dressed. Not sure if that's a good compliment or not.

I'll take anything as long as they're not throwing stones at me, and running in terror.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Oh yeah, I've gotten those. The phrase usually starts or ends with a "I hope you don't mind me saying this, . . ." thinking they'll crush my fragile male ego. You know what? I agree. I smile more, life is happier, etc. Some have said "You need to get a sex change" or something like that. Some have told me I have nothing to worry about - appearance-wise - from either side of the gender divide.

Kathi

In eary January I had some contractors do remodeling on my house, in doing so they needed to take measurements of my bedroom closets, which needless to say, were overflowing with ladies apparrel. After they finished measuring, they come downstairs and went to their truck, I was outside at the time in drab, shoveling snow, the crew boss said to me " Do you dress as a woman " ?, to which I said " Dont, give me any ideas ", to which the boss responded " you would look good as a woman ", to which I just smiled.

Thanks To Tamera for her wonderful work in changing my name from Marilyn Novak to MsArlene !

Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

is in her vest
    I dunno if I have ever been told I look better as a woman, but I do have some friends who have never seen the guy version of me, and they have hinted that they wonder what I look like..........by the way, if thats you in your avatar Marlene, I can see why they tell you that!!

To new at going out in public to worry about flattery. I just want to make the grade as a woman. When decked out I resemble more of you old maid aunt. I don't mind it. It is what life and time delt me. I have learned to live with the male me and am now learning to live with the female me.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Well, not yet but I'm working on it.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

More compliments in femme mode......yup!

I received so many complements as a guy but they never mean dear to me like the ones i received wen en femme, the complements in guy mode include ......u r irrisistable, u r cute, i like ur voice, u r huggable, u r handsome etc they are nice in their own way, but nt as nice as the ones i get when en femme e.g u r beautiful, u r pretty and the one i got that really tripped me was one time i went out for a stroll in the night some guys wanted me to respond to their comments i didnt so they end up singing to me praising my beauty (am i that beautiful? i dont know. But i can walk very well i know that for sure cos my GF wanted my walk and i get whistles and "nice walk" comments) the complements i received that day really validated so many things those guys were actually singing about my beauty, my grace, my femme essence was worth singing for; that alone made my day and for months and years to come.

Yeah i almost forgot the whistles one gets on regular basis.

I have been told on several occassions, the last time was on Saturday in fact, that I make a better woman than a man.

I really do not know if that is a compliment or not!!!!

Xx Vicky xX

Banned Read only
    Yeah, I get that a lot... and I'm never quite sure how to take it.

However... I do spend far more time on my appearance for "girl mode" so I guess it's to be expected. I'm normally the prototypical t-shirt/jeans kind of slob who can't be bothered with shaving every day. So, I figure, if I spend three hours getting ready to leave the house, it's more likely that compliments will be forthcoming. I just remember the grain of salt.

Gold Member
    I do get more compliments when in femme mode, whether they have seen my male side or not.

Last halloween when I went to work en femme, I had 2 female co-workers say they liked my femme side better.

I guess as CD or TS, we are happier in our femme personna and it shows.

Should not be any suprise that we get more compliments about our femininity.

I hear that mostly from people who see me enfem for the first time. I think it is mostly the surprise or they can't think of anything else to say. My wife told me I look better as a guy...her biased opinion (reading between the lines, I think it means all this CDing is okay as fun sometimes, but I want the guy I married to stay).

A few times but mostly my subconscious when I see myself on a mirror

I have to agree with a comment by Phyliss, I've been told that I dress better than most women and the makeup is always right not rushed. A point was made last night when I dropped in on my sister-in-law dressed in white jeans and red top with a long blond wig. She knew I was coming over and has seen me in dresses, jeans and skirts but had not seen this outfit. So when I walked in she was like who are you?

It makes ones day and yet we know we need to work at it more.Huggs Keli

Wow, that's great. I wish, but alas it's not to be

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

hmm, not sure about this...

Well...ah-hem....

I clean up pretty well as a guy. I didn't start presenting as a woman so that one part of me could or would compete with the other. I don't think looking good as a woman is incompatible with looking good as a guy. If anything, I think one enhances the other.

Another thing...we all get dressed up as woman in some great-looking clothes. How many of us have a tux we use semi-regularly. Some hot-looking suit or tuxedo is what we'd need to stack up to a hot party dress with heels and hose, etc, not jeans and a T-shirt.

So, I wouldn't give anyone the chance to say I looked better in one gender or the other since I look great in both!!!! ...

ROFL

tina