Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Ever Hear "You Look Better As A Woman,Than As A Guy"???

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    My mom said I would have made a pretty girl. Now that I am living full time at home as Sasha Anne my wife says I look better as a girl and prefers Sasha Anne.

Nope, not even close. Once someone did tell me "You look.........er.... nice?"
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

well yes people that have seen me in full fem they have said that.
    and well even when i go out as a man, every body always thinks i'm a woman, then when they see i'm a guy they say sorry but u look more like a prety girl than a guy.

I used to get the.. you'ed make a pretty girl thing. I was actually mistaken for a girl a lot until about the age of 7
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

anyone ever hear "you look better as a woman"

A couple of times mostly in my younger days and only at halloween parties since I was never out publicly as a crossdresser only privately. I used to think that I looked pretty hot as a young girl in my 20's but the mind can play wonderous tricks on us. My wife always tells me i am too masculine to really pass as a woman and she is pretty smart so I defer to her wise statements.

Professional Socialite
    the girl in the mirror tells me that ALL the time! :> probably because I am more comfortable dresses, I feel like I am the whole picture as opposed to just 1/2. like I actually am myself. Not depressed like drab mode.
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

High Maintenance Marlena_Sparkles's Avatar
    Thanks EVERYONE for your responses. It's refreshing to read about everyones memories & experiences on this subject. Sounds like alot of us have heard this before. I think that is SUPER!!! Alot of us must enjoy the hell out of what we are doing...obviously...'cause it shows!
    Don't let fear stop you from pursuing your dreams

Yes, in my head every single time I look in the mirror. . .

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    I do get more compliments when in femme mode, whether they have seen my male side or not.

Last halloween when I went to work en femme, I had 2 female co-workers say they liked my femme side better.

I guess as CD or TS, we are happier in our femme personna and it shows.

Should not be any suprise that we get more compliments about our femininity.
    ITA!!! 1000%!!! After seeing pics of me both ways one day,my bff told me of course the female pics of you are better. I can see it in your eyes. You are much more comfortable & happier as a woman.

BTW...Sweet Jane...Hahahaaha. I wish that was me!!! It's a model for a Chanel advertisement.
    Last edited by Marlena_Sparkles; 03-17-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Yes, in my head every single time I look in the mirror. . .
    I do that too! Hehehe.

Only my wife knows what my man-side looks like. She finds my man-side very handsome and thinks Gabrielle is a hottie.

I can honestly say that my man-side doesn't seem to attract much attention from the ladies these days. It's been a good 10 years since I've turned any heads, or that I can tell.

I personally think that Gabrielle is a lot better looking than Gabe. Although not quite passable, she's a lot easier on my own eyes than my man-face is.

So I guess my answer to the initial question is that *I* find myself more attractive as a woman than as a man.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

I tell myself that all the time.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I don't usually allow many people to see me in both modes. The few that have (or have seen photos) usually prefer my Sally face to whats-his-name.
    Sally

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_Sparkles View Post
    I do. From everyone. My friends,co-workers and even my MOM!!! They all say I should have been born a female. They said I am more attractive than I am handsome. And that ia aaaaa okaaaay with me!
    Well jeez if you're gonna tell us that, at least provide us with a picture

I sometimes think that I when I look in the mirror which is sort of sad in a way but on the other hand really hawt lol.

I wish but not to be for now any ways
    Mistybtm

Living like a princess in Northern England
    I always get told I look better as a woman. I don't dress en femme all the time, but I do feel a lot better when I am.

I have to say that I have heard that from the woman I have dated and I just got engaged 12-25-08 and she said to me That I was very pretty as a woman. I also remember The first lady I dated after my wife had passed and it was going great and when I told her about me and she saw me and she said to me that I was a much beter looking woman then I am a man and wanted me to dress like that everyday. I have been told I look a lot younger and very fem. What an ego boost that is for me. Joann0830

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

Red face

[SIZE=4]As a guy I hated my appearance forever. Women disagreed with me, however.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]I never thought I would make an even fair looking woman.
    After my transition to 24/7 I was blown away by the many times strangers came up to me and said: "You are beautiful,"
    and my old friends from before have said yes I look better as a woman, and they said they like me better as a woman.

As you can guess, it makes me very happy. Then I got this GD rosacea that screws up my face 3 months ago, so now I don't think I am beautiful any more, but I finally did accept it after a few months, and still get a thrill every time I see myself in a mirror like at the escalators in the Palace Station. I actually one time was thinking who is that woman, then realized it was me!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Now I am 24/7, I have been asked "so what do you look like as a man"
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Yes all my GG friends and some guy friends say I look better as a woman than a man and thats why I'm dressed enfemme all the time now.

the first time i showed my SO my first picture,her reply was you look like woman,and that made my day.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Many times I have been out I have been told I make a good looking women, and look better than my male side
    Drumming, My other hobby

Aspiring Member
    I've been told many times that I am pretty and have even heard the word beautiful once or twice. But these compliments come from women that have never seen me dressed as a man. There are very few people that have seen me both ways.
    Whenever I start believing that talk all I have to do is look in a mirror to see the truth. Then I can come back to reality. Leanne

Had it said to me many times that I am better looking as woman tham a man and that I look yonger as a woman.

Gina