Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many times have you had a Purge!

Question How many times have you had a Purge!

Hi Girls.

I expect this is a suject/thread that's already been posted but for the new arrivals.

How many times over the years have you Bagged/Boxed up all your 'girlie' things and 'Purged' yourself of them thinking that was the OLD me and this is the new me...

Twice I've done it and even to this day I think of what I threw away thinking I've grown out of this foolishness...

So Girls do tell.
    Hugs Charlotte x

About 4 times - HOWEVER - the worst occurred in 1995 when at the

insistence of my spouse, I "purged" 25 years of accumulation of feminine

clothing which took years to accumulate and which I had invested a hugh

sum of money - I still haven't gotten over it

My advice - DO NOT PURGE - you will be sorry if you do - you can never,

ever give up crossdressing, "IT" won't let you - trust all of us on that.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Too many times to count I'm afraid! I think back on all of the money that I would have saved. The last purge was by wife, but I'm currently in the process of re-stocking. Ya it sucks!

I wouldn't say that I've purged my stuff ( purge by definition means toss everything, like the wanna be reformed drunk who pours out all the booze down the drain )

As I began to outgrow my stuff, ( funny how it shrinks just hanging there in the closet ) and it got too small for me, I got rid of it. Now that I've shrunk back to a decent size, I kinda wish I'd kept it. Lots of money to replace in smaller sizes what I used to have in plus size.

Did I learn from this? Nope, tossed out all the big stuff. Have to stay thin, too cheap to buy bigger clothes.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I once threw away a really nice leather skirt. This was just before I got married and I was trying hard to be a man.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I can't count that high even if I take my shoes off and use my toes. Often when I was young, not at all since I was in my mid 30's

At least 3 times.. Once i went back to the charity bin i put them in and got them back, plus some more so that was a posititve thing. When i moved house whilst still living at home, i had to get rid of everything... I still regret that one.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

One partial purge... Was about to leave Japan for good... Didn't have much room. All I didn't toss were my forms, and my green dress. Love that dress...
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Two Times. The 1st time I threw everything out. The 2nd time I put everything in a big box and put it in the attic. Im a fast learner.

3 times - NEVER again - I'm Arlene 24/7
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

[SIZE=4]At least 4 times when I was younger. Since 1980 I haven't purged anything, I have given a lot away, but no purges.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

times

3 times but never again
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Twice, and I've only been doing this for six months or so. I'm just worried about family members finding my secret stash!

One major purge after that nothing. I do give a lot away though. If do not wear for at least 6 months to a year. it is history.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Zero times....but I'm to new at this anyway....plus wife has give me the either or yet.....

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Twice ..... but none in the last 10 years!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

had to purge 3 times,I was getting to much stuff,some would not fit,ect
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    Never!!!!!!

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    Never ever. In fact I even have trouble throwing out the stuff that I should throw out.

As others have said, too many times, 10,,,13 first time cause my mom made me,, then she changed her mind. not for the last 30 years though... this is not something you can stop,,,, you must dress,,,,

Love
    Martine

Silver Member
    I have purged everything three times. The last time was 25 years ago when I was still in denial of who I was. Back then I thought that by getting rid of the clothes that I could quit this "strange hobby" of mine. Of course this does not work and it took me three purges to figure this out. I have since learned to accept who I am and will never purge again. I recently went through my closets and donated many things that I no longer wore or liked but this is not a purge. I did purge all of my men's underwear about a year ago and still feel good about it.

Banned Read only
    Never. I'm a pack rat. It's hard enough to bring myself to get rid of stuff I don't wear any more.

My first purge was my last. I've gone a month without dressing and just left the stuff in the closet. I had it in storage for a while, but that made my desire stronger. Having it in the back of the closet was somehow easier, if that makes any sense. It's a funny thing.

Living like a princess in Northern England
    Twice for me. God knows how much the stuff was worth, but you're right in saying don't waste your time and money. You will always revert to type.

Three times... On the first two I thought 'I can be a real man'.... On the third the woman threw out the man... Now that was a very liberating purge
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]