Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At what age and girl items bought

At what age and girl items bought

Hi Girls.

I started dressing when I was 5, using my mothers clothes, around 12 I started to experiment.

She did have the cutest things. A gourgous Blue full slip with tons of ruffles about the hem and bodice. I wore her OBG with sheer stockings and a bra.

Yes I would go out with the Girdle and Stockings under my male clothes.

At 12 I bought my First item of Girl; clothes--on my own.

I went to the Lingerie department and asked for a pair of Garter Panties

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I was 34 and bought a leather skirt and a silk nightgown while on a trip to Korea. Since I had a hotel room to myself I would sleep in my new nightgown.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member
    Hi Stacey,
    I started dressing when I was four but I didn't actually buy anything until I was in the Air Force at age 19. The clothes that I wore when I was little were hand me downs that were still too large for my little sister. My mother was married in 1940. She wore a green jacket dress. The jacket was trimmed with fur. It was probably a size 7 or 8. When I was small enough I wore that dress too. Leanne

18 - bought fullslip and panties (red, of course)

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Hell I'm getting too old to remember... But it was nylons for one of the girl friends.. Probably 16ish.. We had a hot date and she called me and asked if I'd pick her up a pair... Sure!! So I bought myself a pair too.. Shortly after that I bought my first makeup.. Blue eye shadow!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

been dressing for awhile, bought my first pair of high heels when i was 13

My first purchase, days after I got my drivers license, was at age 16. I bought a too-small pair of black bikini panties and a bra. I remember the SA telling me that I was buying a "set".

Aspiring Member
    Age 17: full slip, half slip, and panties, all matching pastel yellow. I told the sales lady it was a gift for mom. She either thought I was lying or had a strange family. It was 1970.

It was a pair of pantyhose at around the age of 18 while I was in the Navy.

I first became aware of my crossdressing urges at around age 5 or 6, and began to try on my mother's clothes as a pre-teen while we were still about the same size (I was an only child, so no sisters' closets to raid).

I always had a "thing" for nylon stockings back in those days (before pantyhose), and bought myself my first pair around age 13 or 14. By trial and error, I settled on Size 11, using my mother' hose as a reference point since she wore size 9. I still remember the contraption I fashioned out of rubber bands and paper clips to emulate a garter belt to hold them up

Bought my first pair of stilettos at age 17 and haven't looked back since .

Don't remember what age I was when I started to dress, thought it was at ten, my mom told me it was much earlier than that. Anyway, from 10 is when I remember. I wore my sisters clothes until I was 16. That's the year after she got married. I remember because a neighbor caught me wearing her wedding gown (which had been stored in a special box so it wouldn't turn colors)and ratted me out. After that bras,panties and anything else I could want, just kept showing up. Never bought anything until after I was married ten years later. By the way, my punishment (at my sisters insistance) was I had to dress as a girl every day after school and stay in all weekend (dressed) for a month. Don't know what she did with the wedding gown after that, I could never find it again.

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    I believe that it was about 19 for me (having acquired a few odds and ends before then though)... I got a blue bra, lacy panties, garter belt and stockings (they were all blue). I still have them though I don't know as if they fit anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    "By the way, my punishment (at my sisters insistance) was I had to dress as a girl every day after school and stay in all weekend (dressed) for a month"
    wow! i used to fantisize about that kind of thing happeneing to me! only I would have been caught in those 60's satin pannled girdles and posably a corset ! LOL

I first started when I was 5 or 6 weraing my mothers paties. Stopped for a while the started back p when I was 12 or 13 and never stopped. I would dress in anything I could find from my girlfriend, now my wife; to my mother, to my mother in law. I always had a collection of panties, bras, slips, and pantyhose. My first purchase was from Ebay abot 9 years ago and I still have it.

As I remember it ... I was 12, rode my bike downtown one evening, went into the store got a bunch of junk food and a pair of nylons . I was scared to death .but,it worked out OK. Wasn't sure how I was going to sneak them into the house , so I stop at a gas station on the way home , put them on under my jeans...wore them the rest of the night, even to bed... Went back to the same store a week latter for Lipstick and nail polish...the more I shopped the easier it got.. now I just have a blast shopping dressed or not...
    Courtney

Istarted at age 5. I beleive it was age 8 or so when I bought my first item. A white padded bra. I got home and put it on, but the boobies weren't big enough. So back on my bike and to K-mart again where I bought a goldish colored padded bra that bigger cups and more padding than the first. I loved that bra and wore it every chance I got. I still have it today, but it's too small now.

Quote Originally Posted by suit View Post
    "By the way, my punishment (at my sisters insistance) was I had to dress as a girl every day after school and stay in all weekend (dressed) for a month"
    wow! i used to fantisize about that kind of thing happeneing to me! only I would have been caught in those 60's satin pannled girdles and posably a corset ! LOL
    It was 1956 whenI got caught. 'nuf said?

Around 21. Matching bra and panties mail order from Macys.

Well having had the option of raiding my sister's drawers, my first purchase was last week .... at age 20. 3 tops from Suzy Sheir, some undies from lasenza, and a pair of heels (which i might add dont fit) from spring shoes.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    about age 21, a pink top, long sleeves, no collar, it has white buttons down 3/4 of the front. Still have it, still wear it occasionally ( 30 years later ).

Blue panities from Fredrick's.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

By the way, my punishment (at my sisters insistance) was I had to dress as a girl every day after school and stay in all weekend (dressed) for a month. Don't know what she did with the wedding gown after that, I could never find it again.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm some punishment,, I remember much the same, but it was my mum,,,,,

Hugs
    Martine

Quote Originally Posted by anna kate View Post
    By the way, my punishment (at my sisters insistance) was I had to dress as a girl every day after school and stay in all weekend (dressed) for a month.
    LOL! Please don't throw me in dat briar patch! I would have deliberately done more "bad" things to get punished again after the month was over.

Br'er Ralph

I think I started around age 5 or 6. I wore my mother's and sister's things at first.

I didn't buy any of my own stuff until age 14 or so.

I think I started with nail polish (red, of course) and makeup (eyeshadow). At 16, I bought my first skirt (very cute!) and first bra and panties set at a department store that's since gone out of business...the SA was actually very nice.

I remember getting my first dress at 17, at Sears no less (once again, had a very nice, or at least amused, SA). I no longer have it, but remember it was a short blue-patterned dress that buttoned up the front, had a lapel-type collar, and short sleeves. Had to learn how to sit in it - a good lesson!

At 18, I got my ears pierced and bought my first earrings. Didn't get my first purse until 23 (still have it!). I bought my first heels just two years ago. It's been quite a journey!

Silver Member
    Introduced to sister's panties at 5 and tried mothers clothes at ~10 or so. First purchase was 2 pairs of panties at 16 on senior trip. At 20 became a regular at women's stores.