Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At what age and girl items bought

is in her vest
    i really can't remember not dressing and wanting to be a girl...possibly from about 7 years old or so i would suppose...as for what clothing i first bought, again i really have no idea....it was so so long ago?

I started buying my own clothing when I was 25,and have not looked back since.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Living like a princess in Northern England
    My first buy were a pair of black suede court shoes when I was 16. I've always loved wearing a nice pair of heels (not too high though)....

At 12 I was blushing crimson buying tights at the newsagent!

I guess I started in earnest at 16... I'd just left school, and it felt like life was starting so I raided my Commodore 64 savings fund and bought two dresses, two pairs of shoes, underwear and more tights... Now that was a nerve wracking day
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

My best guess as to how old I was when I first donned a piece of ladies' attire is 14, when I tried on a blue-green satin cami-style nightie of my mother's during a day I was home from school "sick". (It was amazing the number of "sick" days I had, or tried to get, in high school, simply so I could be home alone and indulge in a (non-CDing) fetish I was very much into at the time.) The first piece of women's clothing I actually bought was a pair of pink satin pyjamas I purchased, at age 16, one night after school from Sussan, an Australian chain of women's clothing stores. While buying them, I managed to keep my nerve for the most part, though had a moment of weakness when I was actually paying for them, feeling compelled to blurt out some nonsense about them being a present. By the time the year was out, I'd have three more items of women's satin sleepwear in my wardrobe.

I started dressing at about age 11 or 12.

My first purchase was a denim mini skirt and a pink top at age 15 whan I got my first part time job.

Tash

Started dressing at 7 and with three older sisters at home I had a great selection of clothes by 19 my two oldest sisters were out of the house and I had outgrown my remaining sister, I busted the zipper on a gorgeous yellow flower dress she had that is how I knew it was time to buy my own

Bought a golden bra with matching panties and white thigh highs at Sears I was trying to be so inconspicuous wearing a baseball cap and sun glasses that it got me stopped by security on the way out I guess I ended up being more suspicious than inconspicuous, it was very nerve wrecking and embarrassing but when I think about now I just have to laugh

Started at 27 with women's sportswear, bought some one piece swimsuits and dared to wear them at swimming lessons, then got matching sports bra and hot pants to wear them for roller skating (also wore a cheerleader uniform once). From a fetish beginning I discovered my feminine side and eventually found myself enjoying casual skirts+tights+shoes or sundresses at parties and even at work (then as a phd student)
    Last edited by freeindress; 03-19-2009 at 10:25 AM.

My first purchase was at age 21 in a '' Love Shop''.

It was a pair of sheer black stockings, crotchless black panties and a cheesy black garter belt with a plastic waist fastener shaped like a heart !

My mother ran a tight ship - there was NO way you could build or keep a wardrobe living at home without her knowing it. She was a stay at home mom with 4 kids.

I left home at 18 but my small town made it impossible to buy women's clothing in person without all your street,friends, school etc knowing it before you walked out of the store since every clerk in town knew exactly who you are.

Years and years after I left home - I realised mom must have known her panties were wearing out faster than usual but she never mentioned anything to me.
    Last edited by kellyanne; 03-19-2009 at 11:04 AM. Reason: typo

Wink

i was 10 i loved to wear all of my moms cloths did my own shoping at 16 i am 45 now i drees like a women every day my dresser has mor womens cloths then men would not have it any other way susan

I started by borrowing my sister's short Marsha Brady-type dresses and of course when I was 12 or so and the body hair started to come in, I had to start shaving my legs.

So after that I tried my sister's tights and they were too small, so that was my first purchase, I believe. I later discovered that pantyhose were even neater! So I had to have them! I didn't need to buy panties because I used my sister's. How bad!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

I think I started dressing in my mom's clothes when I was 11 or 12. I was never really caught and nobody knows about my dressing except a buddy of mine. I used to dress mostly during the summer months when I could be home alone for awhile. I remember one time I forgot to put a pair of my mom's heels back in the closet.. I left them on the dresser. When she came home she asked "were you wearing my shoes?" I said something like "yeah, they were close by the hallway, the tiles were too cold, so I put them on for a second". I doubt she ever suspected anything..

I bought my first panties and pantyhose at Path Mark a few years ago, when I was around 17 or 18.

I'm a late bloomer around here. I'm in my fifties, and I just started a couple of years ago. I think I got panties and nylons at WalMart. The first thing I probably bought was lipstick. Mmmm... lipstick!

age 16 two tubes of lipstick
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

I started dressing up young...probably around 7...I "borrowed" stuff from my aunt and cousins, since my mom was in another country then and I had no siblings of my own...My first "official" purchases were just recently, A lace nightie set, one of those garter and hose pack and as i was browsing around I just gave it a "might as well.." and sheepishly went into a shoe store and bought a pair of 4 inched open toed slingbacks...When I went to the counter the SA told me "Awww...A gift for someone?" I just smiled, and thought to myself "Yes, a gift...For myself!"

Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianna_Sofia View Post
    When I went to the counter the SA told me "Awww...A gift for someone?" I just smiled, and thought to myself "Yes, a gift...For myself!"
    Thats Priceless... almost sounds like something out of a Master Card comercial... not trying to make fun of you so no worries there. I just thought that was kinda cool... i guess you must know your size then huh... i'm still trying to figure that one out

Quote Originally Posted by crazybiker View Post
    Thats Priceless... almost sounds like something out of a Master Card comercial... not trying to make fun of you so no worries there. I just thought that was kinda cool... i guess you must know your size then huh... i'm still trying to figure that one out
    No offense taken, sis...I actually did some intensive online research on finding my size before I went on shopping...And the brannock's device was helpful too, good thing no one was around when I used the women's one...It just came to me that since I went that far to purchase a complete set, that's when the "might as well..." moment hit me...

First tried on my mother's girdles and nylons at about age 10. In the 50's. Bought my first (bridesmaid) dress at a garage sale at about age 40 --it was for Halloween costume of course. LOL!

I am cheap so I later shopped for dresses and whole outfits every Halloween at various thrift stores. Salvation Army. Goodwill, Bibles for Missions and more. Now I shop anytime. Dressed or drab. Either way, the girls know me and sometimes say, "Hi, how are you doing, Jennifer!" Thanks, Jasamine.

hey Jennifer from Michigan, contact me. im near u i think.

I do remember dressing when I was a young lad. But I was 35 when I finally broke down and made a purchase. It was my first pair of heels, and stockings. The skirt I took from my SO. She was mad that I took it, and surprised that it fit me, and that my legs looks so good. I took it from her thin clothes.

Damn, I looked hot for her.

I was in my early 30's when I bought my first pair of panties. I still have them, they don't fit me- they never did- I should frame them and hang them on the wall.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I was 11 and I started with my Mom's and sister's panties. Went I was 14 I got into wearing my sister's jeans.