Thread: Interesting gg question

Interesting gg question

Yesterday I was talking with a gg friend who knows I dress and she asked the question of summer attire. She was interested on what I had for this summer and if I had been shopping lately. We laughed about the different things that I have in the closet and dresser and going shopping. I think it would be fun for a girls day of shopping with her as she is very stylish in her dress.
    I know many of you have SOs that help and I love that they do but how about those who have friends that are willing to help. Keli

You are a lucky girl Keli! Enjoy your shopping trips! Having a GG friend to go shopping with is the coolest!

Eileen

I agree with Eileen, don't pass up the opportunity, GO SHOPPING. It's a whole lot of fun to go shopping with a accepting GG, and you might even learn a thing or two.
    Striving for acceptance.

Nothing like it

There is nothing like going for a shopping with a stylish GG who knows u CD, tips will be coming from all angles.

A really great, caring friend, you have - she seems very special

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"