Thread: Tried waxing at home, need help????

Tried waxing at home, need help????

My wife and me bought a Nair hot wax kit at Wally world. I tried to redo my bikini-shaving job. The new hairs where get long enough per Nair instructions. It worked fair, I guess.

My wife tried using it on my lower back after we got back from tanning. She did my hairiest area a few times and was pretty successful.

Per Nair: Warm wax in micro
    Apply a thin coat of wax going in the direction of hair growth
    Apply paper in direction of growth
    Then quickly remove paper in opposite direction of growth
    staying low next to skin
    After doing this a few times it came pretty clean

Followed by my wife shaving my back for a very smooth finish

Is there any advise to make waxing more efficient?

Ouch!

I'd say go get it done professionally at least once, then you can pick up on the methods they use?

I get a full body wax a couple of times a year, and definitely would love to do it a home if I had a willing partner.... lucky you!

I just use the nair cream. Apply it anywhere but the face an genitals. Wipe it off in 4 minutes and your done and smoooth as a Babies A$$.
    Hugs.

TiffanySlave
    A sweet T-Girl
    AIM: TiffanySlaveGirl
    YAHOO: TiffanySlave2

I tried the Nair cream. And when they say don't go over 10 minutes they are right. Ouch that hurt and left a mark for a few days. :mad:

Jocee, Do you get your face hairs done also? And if so how bad is it to get that done.
    Last edited by pattysue; 07-20-2004 at 07:30 PM.

Jacki,
    Thanks for the information. What does Exfoiliat mean