Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purging

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Don't miss 'em, they'd be sooooo out of style by now
    So true!

Step away from the dumpster, and no one gets hurt. Store it, don't dump it.

Silver Member
    Don't do it Nancy!!! Purging never works. The urge to cd will definately return since this is something that will always be a part of us. I made this mistake three times during the past 40 years of cd'ing and regretted it each time. Put your fem things in storage someplace until the urge comes back. You will be grateful that you did.

Banned Read only
    By all means, purge! Sweatshop laborers depend on you for their pittance!

Banned Read only
    The Orion Spiral of the Milky Way Galaxy in the Virgo Supercluster
    No Nancy purge! Thats okay. Just give ME all ur stuff tho, ok?

Just kidding. Seriously, if u feel ur beyond this now, maybe u ARE. I mean, I can GAURANTEE u I will be bored at some point. For one thing, it is SOOOO time consuming! When u have a busy life, there's just no time for it all: makeup application; makeup removal; buying clothing... there's no end to it.

If ur just feeling guilty or something like that, then save urself a ton of $$$ and just store it all somewhere, in case u want to do it again later. But I do think CD'ing isn't something u HAVE to keep doing once u start, unlike what I have heard from some. LOL. It all depends on the person. When I'm not learning anything else more from doing this, or if I get bored with it... ummm.... then I can claim "Been there; Done that... yaaaaaawn...". And move on. OTOH, I DO recognize it is extremely impt to a certain number of those who are truly TG. And for them, its a religion since it is a true expression of their inmost self - and thats cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    By all means, purge! Sweatshop laborers depend on you for their pittance!

I purged at 19 and though I didnt really lose anything of major value then, I would not do it if I had thoughts now. I know crossdressing urges will never go away for good and I have too much invested now to give it away an then regret it.

Purging will not make the urge to crossdress go away. I've been there and done that a couple of times! Eventually I regretted doing it both times....
    You'd think I would have learned after the first time, but that was many years ago when I really thought I was a sick SOB!

Only purg to make room for new clothes!
    Cary

Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    Only purg to make room for new clothes!

I wish we had more of the story but hopefully you're purging just the clothes that don't fit anymore. If not, I'm very sorry. Either way, you can try craigslist, Ebay, or just donate them for a tax credit.

purging

Dont do it! My suggestion is that you put your stuff in a packaged place that is not convenient to access. That will help you feel you have purged. Eventually the urge comes back ( it always does) and you will be glad you wont have to start all over purchasing the same things you threw out.
    One suggestion also would be to dump the stuff that you dont use anymore so you will have less to store
    Good luck
    Janet

You might want to try posting things you can't or dont wear here in the for sale / tade forum.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.