Thread: The Fog?

The Fog?

I think I'm starting to get into that infamous "pink fog" that's so mentioned around here. It's been SO long since I've dressed, or really have even had time to or even much less think about it. I've posted about my wife bringing up the fact that she'd like us to go "out". She's seemed really excited and happy about it too- which is totally awesome. We even went out shopping last night for a couple of tops. Over the last week or so, since it's come up, now it's SOOO much of what I've been thinking about and if I'm going to look pretty enough and what I'm going to wear, and how long it'll take me to get ready and on and on and on. I'm constantly looking at websites now for cute outfits and everything, although I can't necessarily really afford to shop! I think I'm feeling a bit hazy.

See I'm not getting those pink fog vibes from you.. Your still too in control.. Pink fog is more irrational like "omg!!! I just put on a pair of pink panties and a pink bra and ran out an got the mail while all the neighors were watching!!"

I think you have the less deadly afliction .... Purple haze... Jenni Hendrix. Aka Jimmy had the same thing in the 60's but he did died too... So maybe you better set down and rest a spell!! Till it passes or till the pink fog sets in for sure!!

Get your pink panties and bra ready... I think I hear the postman!!

Last edited by Karren H; 03-25-2009 at 10:35 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Cindy, relax, honey. There's nothing wrong in a little planning and wanting to look nice when you go out... our wives have done it for years. The extra time they take getting ready that drives some guys crazy is so that we will be proud of them. Think about it... is part of the reason you want to look nice while you are out with your wife is that you want her to be proud of you as well? When I go out with my wife, I know that I want to do everything possible to make her happy to be seen with me. I want my makeup to look nice, my outfit to be flattering, my accessories to compliment what I'm wearing... you get the picture. Now get ready and enjoy yourself!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Yeah I think that all must be it. I guess I'm a bit overwhelmed and excited about it all at the moment.

As for the purple haze, I haven't had any of that, but I think D12 mentioned something about some purple pills... something to check into... LOL Thanks for the suggestions Karren!!

Cindy

OMG how cool is that? Any idea where she wants to go? Don't forget to give us the details!
    Kelly
    Last edited by kellycan27; 03-27-2009 at 04:14 AM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    OMG how cool is that? Any idea where she wants to go? Don't forget to give us the details!
    Kelly
    We used to go out randomly to a couple of the tg bars in DC and Baltimore. They just recently re-opened Zeigfelds, so we're probably going there. We always had a pretty decent time when we'd go. Now if only we could find another "couple" in a similar situation to ours to befriend and go out with sometimes...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    See I'm not getting those pink fog vibes from you.. Your still too in control.. Pink fog is more irrational like "omg!!! I just put on a pair of pink panties and a pink bra and ran out an got the mail while all the neighors were watching!!"

I think you have the less deadly afliction .... Purple haze... Jenni Hendrix. Aka Jimmy had the same thing in the 60's but he did died too... So maybe you better set down and rest a spell!! Till it passes or till the pink fog sets in for sure!!

Get your pink panties and bra ready... I think I hear the postman!!

Karren - You are Dy-No-Mite. You always make me laugh; what a gift!
    I can relate to Cindy's condition, the anticipation, the anxiety. After it's over & you've had a good time, it'll seem natural. Enjoy the rush.