Thread: Dress up week

Smile Dress up week

Next week my SO is going to be out of town, visiting relatives. It will be my chance to be dressed, in one form or another, almost 100% of the time in quite awhile. I am getting so anxious about it, I can hardly wait. I have been debating with myself what I will wear each day. I hope that I do not changes so many times that I forget to really enjoy the feeling. More later.

[SIZE=4]Sounds like you are in for a great time. Just remember, eat a few times, go to the bathroom when you have to, and try to get a bit of sleep now and then. You are really going to need some rest after your wife returns home, after that massive adrenalin crash. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Ain't pink fog great?[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I know the feeling, my bride is away next week-end. Just have to watch for visits while,I am dressed. Friday afternoon, makeover and hit the mall. Take inventory, enjoy a few days. Tami is right, must get some rest, also. Must be excited to welcome the SO home, properly.