Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much do you expose?

How much do you expose?

Hi, girls,

I heard a sociologist say that as most women mature they have to decide how much of their body they will feel comfortable exposing as a female in our culture. What with short skirts, tight skirts, plunging necklines, cleavage, bare legs, short shorts, tight shorts. sleeveless tops, camisole tops, sheer blouses, tight blouses, lingerie worn as outer wear, etc. women actually have to make a choice (for whatever reason) to show more or less of their bodies when out in public.

As a crossdresser have you ever thought about this? How much "skin" do you feel comfortable showing when you dress up?

If you are a GG, would you care to comment?

I dress "granny conservative" and stick to longish skirts, high necklines and long sleeves (and lots of sensual underwear!) How about you?

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

When my stomach was flatter, I liked showing off my mid-section- especially since my navel is also pierced. I do love showing off my legs and wearing short skirts. On the occasion that I do/will go out, I'm trying to be a touch more conservative, yet sexy/flirtatious, just to try to be a little more proper around my wife...now if I'm going to go to a bar and she's not going, I may dress a bit more "trampy".

Showing "skin" .... heh heh not a chance

Below the knee skirts for me and 3 / 4 sleeve blouses.

I do have two short skirts that haven't yet nor will ever see the light of day. Those are for indoor enjoyment only.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Skirts and dresses just above the knee, lowish cut tops with some cleveage!! Not overly exposed mainly because the stuff I don't expose looks too much like a guy!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

[SIZE=4]I expose as much as I can get away with, without starting to show all the male stuff. Tummy, cleavage, but not shorts or too short dresses because I have tree trunk legs.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I do my best not to show much cleavage when out in public, like the grocery store or malls, but if I was going to a night club, that's a completely different story..

But guess I have no reservations about showing some cleavage in my avatar..
    I just hope that doesn't offend anyone here..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I don't show off much because my shoulders are still too wide, I have too much muscle in my arms, etc. Hopefully hormones will help with that.

When I go out, I like to wear my skirts at mid thigh,sometimes a little shorter. I balance that out with a conservative top.Pictures at home are another story!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I am pretty comfortable showing my legs,mid-section and some (not a lot) cleavage. I can do bikini tops at the pool or beach. I do like the braless look with a semi tight shirt,tube or halter top. I have boobs, but not big un's
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

i have no problem showing skin especially my navel is pierced. and ofcourse when i get a nice cleavage is always nice to show

Aspiring Member
    As much as I can get away with. I'm a bit gifted in the breast area so I don't mind showing it off when I get the chance. On the other hand I'm getting too old and too thick to uncover too much. In short, I expose as much as I feel comfortable showing.

Tamarv - I find it hard to believe your legs are too thick. I think we all tend to exaggerate our shortcomings. Tamara, darling, I envy everything about you!

The 'rule' GGs generally observe is, the more skin you expose, the more attention you'll get from the boys. So, depending on the situation you're dressing for, showing off one area (shoulders, cleavage, belly, legs) is usually enough?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I'm a miniskirt junkie, so I'll show off my legs without hesitation. I work hard on them and they look pretty damn good - why cover that up? As far as any message a short skirt might send... that is up to whoever is looking. The only message I'm trying to send is I've got some great legs to show off and I'm proud of them. I like to see them, and my wife agrees - they look mighty fine in a short skirt.

I can sort of show my mid section, but my front profile doesn't look as feminine as my side profile, so in public, I probably wouldn't show my mid section because it isn't as girly as I'd like. Very flat stomach, but the femme shape isn't as femme as I'd like.

I'm restricted with my upper body because of my broad shoulders and well toned arms. In girl-mode, they look awful, and so I must cover them or mask them as best I can. Same with my adam's apple - got to cover it.

When I first met my wife, she dressed very (what many people would call) provocatively. Short, tight miniskirts, revealing tops, and plenty of skin showing, weather permitting. It made a some women jealous and turned a lot of guys heads. She got hit on a lot (and still does). She's one tough cookie though, and anyone who misreads her sexy dressing as an invitation will soon get a cold slap of reality if they kick it to her. She'll send people to hell without hesitation and inform people she dresses how she WANTS to, and does it for her, and no one else. To hear her actually tell it - there is no doubt in her intention. She's honest, blunt, and to the point about it. I always admired that about her - just being herself rather than subscribing to all that garbage people try and fill your heads with like "only a s|ut dresses like that" or whatever. B f'n S.

It works for Mrs. H., and it works for me as well. I dress how I want to see me dressed. I do it because I like the way I look. I'll show as much skin as I can (and hide what I must) and do so without shame and I'm not hurt by negative comments anyone makes about it.

When the time comes that I can no longer pull off the look I love the most, I'll probably cover up more to hide what isn't up to par. Until then, short skirts, boots or heels, and as much skin as I can show while still looking feminine enough. It's what I like. It's what I want. It's who I am.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Banned Read only
    The Orion Spiral of the Milky Way Galaxy in the Virgo Supercluster
    I tend to dress more conservatively unless clubbing. I will "show" a little if I see a woman I am really attracted to just to see if she might be into girls too. I never come on to a guy though unless he is a TG guy in which case she isnt a guy, but like me, predominantly a woman and so, a lesbian too, if she is turned on and starts showing back.
    Last edited by Elise.Matei; 03-28-2009 at 02:26 AM.

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    [SIZE=4]Depends on the outift.. and how bloated i feel..lol [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]mostly go as far as a jean skirt, very short.. but that is for pics and went out once, but at my age, not really the best thing to do.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]the i found the other half of this site and did an undergarment spread..and i felt good about it, but its nice to know it has limits..so does my body [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Great thread, love this question..[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Forget not the old story : "If you've got it, then flaunt it".

Wish I had more

~Samm

Mostly Harmless...
    I like long skirts. But I tend to like tops that show of the back, shoulders, belly etc. sadly, I do not have to body for that(yet anyway) so I'm more or less forced to use tops with more textile used.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

I have always liked to wear and then see Kaz in short skirts, hig heels and anything that expresses overtly feminine "stuff"... cleavage... whatever... it "feels" good..

We are naturally drawn to the opposite - high heels, short skirts.. what we think we like to see

Given the power of digital photography, you then kinda realise that given your age, you actually may look better in certain "other" clothes...

I have also learned that feeling feminine is about a whole lot more than wearing clothes men want to see you in! I have actually felt my female sexiest (if that makes sense) curled up on a sofa wearing very conventional clothes... but just feeling like Kaz...

I would like to look good in jeans but haven't been able to find the right fit yet... so... favoured look:

longish skirts, just below the knee or longer, 3" heels, layered tops - tights (pantyhose) or stockings to suit the occasions...

but I still like the flying jacket/denim skirt look on my profile page! edgy!

I'm fairly conservative for the most part. I will flirt around with a short skirt once in a while but not often.

I expose as much as feel comfortable with. Do have a couple short skirts and low cut dresses. but what ever i can get away with.
    I will follow my heart

Banned Read only
    Cindy loves to ware low waist mini skirt and jeans, I love to show off my mid-section and legs I work out a lot and love to show off my body.

LA CINDY LOVE

Im a respectable lady.

Banned Read only
    I try to expose as much as I can. I mainly dress in exercise clothing or panties and try to buy revealing stuff that is comfortable on my body. I have tried to post pictures of me but have had no luck.

Geoff

Only as much as necessary. A true "tease" always saves something to take off.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I Love A Starry Night!
    Mini skirts (red mini kilts) are my weakness and low cut tops.