Thread: Fascinating Undulations

Fascinating Undulations

I was shopping for groceries today and there was a woman and her S.O. kinda cavorting in the same aisle.

He was stoping to look at everything and she was telling him they weren't buying things she didn't have coupons for.

At one point, he slowed to look at something and she mimed roping him and pulling him towards her. She did an excellent mime of the process, hauling him down the aisle with her invisible rope.

But what really attracted my attention was the way she moved. Her feet firmly planted, she pulled from her hips rather than her shoulders, with an emphasized undulation of her hips.

It was a totally female motion and I can't help but wonder, since she was doing it seemingly unconciously and without really having to pull on a real rope, is such body language truly due to a woman's physical shape? Or is it really learned behavior?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Ivy
    It is due to physical shape. Most women have a lower center of gravity, it's in their hips while for most men it's in their shoulders. Here's a little test I came across quite accidentally if you need an example: Try walking a dog (one with a lot of energy) down a hill that's not too steep but has a long incline. You'll end up shifting your weight lower. I noticed it because I was swinging my arm more like a GG does when she walks and taking smaller steps in a straighter line to keep my balance.

Yeah... very hard to recreate or learn when your not constructed to make that motion naturally... A lot of time if you try it comes off stilted and not flowing at all....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

But not every GG walks that way - many if not most walk very similar to males

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"