Thread: Chhhhhhanges!

Chhhhhhanges!

I was just thinking about last night and going out to my dinner dance. In a first for me I wore a longer dress and one that was sleeveless. Years ago and even months ago I wouldnt have done this. I was too concerned about showing muscles and the need to cover my body up as much as possible. When I first started dressing it was turtlenecks and longer skirts. I then went through a latter phase- I guess my girlhood when I wanted and needed to be seen in short skirts tight blouses and heels. (Not totally past that phase). Now I am realizing I want to be seen as a lady my age(or maybe a little younger) and as passible or at least not hideous. Its interesting as the clothing I have worn has changes so has other things. I am comfortable wearing a shorter wig, now, I no longer feel the need for the protection mentally that a longer wig gave me. I am also increasingly comfortable being out in public other than at a gay/bi bar. I want to experience what a normal woman does. Increasingly I also find myself wanting and demanding to be treated with respect, especially online. Im tired of being treated like a piece of meat, and being hit on by guys with no class. Those are some of my changes, love to hear what some other ladies have gone through.

Quote Originally Posted by msginaadoll View Post
    I was just thinking ... Increasingly I.. find myself wanting and demanding to be treated with respect, especially online. Im tired of being treated like a piece of meat, and being hit on by guys with no class.....

Hey baby wanna chat??

Yeah, I know the feeling. I've all but abandoned most other sites, this is the only place where I can speak my mind ( within the rules , of course ) and not have to be worried about some "cave man" hitting on me. I've walked that mile in her shoes and I know how it feels.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I just want to be treated as another human being - tolerated if not accepted

- with respect and dignity

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"