Thread: Only enjoyable when GG dresses me...

Banned Read only

Only enjoyable when GG dresses me...

I no longer bother dressing on my own and it only means something when a GG partner dresses me.

Anyone else feel the same?

Being single I dress myself and if I wait for the SO I would not dress at all. But the idea of having a SO to dress me or help would be great. The one thing I would have to say is I still would want to pick out my own outfits but would be open to suggestions as to style and coordination of outfits. Huggs Keli

Senban
    Heathr1 said - "I no longer bother dressing on my own and it only means something when a GG partner dresses me."

Well, what do you mean by "means something"? I think you'd need to clarify just why it is you dress perhaps.

I mean when I dress, it means I'm not nekkid and people appreciate me more for that But then for me, wearing female clothes is nothing more than wearing clothes.

As for other people dressing me like a life-sized Barbie doll, that does nothing for me and would probably irritate me. I'm not five years old

I haven't let anyone dress me since my mother stopped when I was 3!! lol Though my wife does tell me what to wear... just not what to wear enfemme... Thank god!!!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

dressing

[SIZE="3"]i love to have my wife lay some thing out for me to wear. it is fun to see what she puts out for me.[/SIZE]

I pretty much just dress myself. Sometimes my wife will pick out something for me to wear, or make a specific request, but I generally just dress myself. I have some lingerie she bought me, and that's a two-person job to put on because of the dozens of little hooks in the back. Most of my clothing I put on myself though.

When I get into makeup (which isn't very often at this point), it is my wife who applies it for me. Mainly because I don't know how to do it myself yet. But also because she very much enjoys putting it on me. I also really enjoy her putting on my makeup. I really like her playing a part in my cding in that way. I guess it's just one of those cd lovey-dovey things for us.

Sometimes she'll do my toenails for me. I do prefer her to because she's better (neater) with it and a lot faster, but I don't mind doing my own. It's no less meaningful to me when I do my own toenails.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Former Member
    I do all of my own dressing and makeup. My wife has never done anything except paint my toenails. I really enjoy the prosess of transforming myself into Samantha.

For me, the journey is as rewarding as the destination.

I don't have a SO to deal with, but I don't think I would want a woman having anything to do with my dressing. It's something I do for myself, and I don't think I'd like the idea of sharing it.

Now that I think of it, I really don't like watching a woman shave her legs and put her hair in curlers. I just want to see the results, not the prep-work.

It is what it is
    I would be more thrilled if my gf took me shopping one day and suddenly said "we are going out tonight... Marissa and I, and I am picking her out the perfect outfit" And she then proceeded to choose all the clothes and accessories, makeup and shoes for a hot night on the town.

So my answer would be that I wouldn't want her to physically put clothes on me, but would partake in the process of getting ready, doing makeup, going out etc.

my so doesnt dress me. but she does my nails and brows because she says she does a better job. fine by me

Love it...
    Loving life to the full.... At long last

You are living in my pipedream

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Banned Read only
    Not I.

But I'm OK with my girlfriend undressing me.

WOW if only I could find a GG or hey a pretty TG to dress me up.... Life would be grand

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Flights of Fantsy

That reminds me!

Your question reminds me of an occasion I had with a past GF about 3 years back. It was around Christmas and late at night. So I tell my GF at the time I was heading to bed and she decided to follow. So as we are laying there enjoying each others company I go to "unhook" her. Well she did not know that I have had plenty of practice in doing so, but for some reason the bra monster stole the nimbleness of my fingers and I could not get the damn thing unhooked. So I end up turning on the light and finally got her out. While I had the bra in my hand I switch into full male mode and start to examine the hooking apparatus.
    At this point she starts to giggle at me and shows me why I failed at my attempts in the dark. After the laugh I was starting to put the bra down when out of no where she asks me to put on her bra. Inside I was leaping, but for outer perceptions I did the whole I am a guy and put up the usual "why face". After a little more prodding I finally caved in and put the bra on and expertly hooked it to myself without her help. She got the perplexed look on her face that I have done this before. She never did ask me to take it off that night, but kept poking fun at me for doing it though.
    I still to this day think she has had a curiosity for guys who CD. Also we still talk alot and hoping she might want to date again sometime.