Thread: With or Without Her...what happened

With or Without Her...what happened

Awhile back I posted a thread about me going out for my first time en femme...asking advice on "with my wife or without my wife". I got lots of good feedback on the forum.

Long overdue, here is what happened: After a lot of thought, I decided to go out on my own (to a cd bar outside Philadelphia). My wife and I both thought it best if I experience it on my own, and make my own evaluation...without any potential additional pressure than I was already putting on myself. We agreed that if I were to go again, that we'd revisit the solo vs. couple appearance.

Anyway, she helped me with my makeup (which she had never done before) and made sure that my false eyelashes were on right, etc.

I got in the car (another first)..and made the two hour drive. It was dark, so I wasn't that worried about lots of people seeing me. And I have to say, that driving...and just handing change to the toll booth collectors on the way there and back was super thrilling !!! I actually had one call me "darling" on my way home.

Anyway...without too much info...the highlights: lots of cds at the bar...and 95% were super friendly. The hosts were very nice people and the music was good. Lowlights: wrong shoes!...and was hit on aggressively by one cd..despite my resistance. I eventually (temporarily) reverted back to guy mode and set him straight. And oh yeah...I got a little lost on the way home and had to take a leak..standing 10 feet off the highway..standing up ! (too nervous to use the bathroom at the bar)...

All in all...it was pretty great. That was in October. I haven't been back since, but plan on going soon

- Traci

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Sounds like a great advnture! Way to go, sister!!
    Love

Lynne

Glad you had a good time. I am surprised you have gone so long without going back! It only gets better!

Eileen

Senban
    Pixitrace said - "I eventually (temporarily) reverted back to guy mode and set him straight."

Hey! Nothing wrong with a girl standing up for herself to make sure an idiot understands that no means no, right?

That's so great! I'm glad to hear how it turned out.

Shoes?? Uncomfortable? Didn't match your outfit well??

Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

Great post - great night - supportive Spouse - called "Darling" - got hit on

Girl, you've got everything going for you

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"