Thread: Got my appointment and other updates

Got my appointment and other updates

Hey guys I have been kind of absent lately as I have been working like 60 hours a week, but I quit one job this week because I hated it and it was too high stress.

Anyways I have an appointment this week to talk to a doctor about testosterone on Tuesday and I picked up my letter this week. I am so flipping excited I can barely contain myself. In other news I am also excited to say that I have a new girl in my life as well. She totally accepts me for me and does not care how I identify.

I almost finally told my parents by sending them an email. we will see when I get a response from it. After I sent it, I texted or called all my siblings to warn them not to answer their phones for a while. LOL. They are all cool about it and will support me no matter what so that helps.

heres the letter I sent them.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am sure you both have notices changes in my appearance this past year, as well as the fact that most people call me Kris now. The truth is that I am transitioning from female to male and was afraid to tell you. We have had a great relationship in the past four years and I wanted to keep that going as long as possible, but I am about to start hormones and wanted to tell you before the changes start from taking testosterone. I have been waiting for the last 4 months to make sure Tennille could get pregnant before starting testosterone just in case she needed some eggs. I have my first appointment Tuesday.

I have always felt awkward with the body I was born with and I am sure you remember that I was never really very feminine growing up. I have finally come to terms with this and am now trying to get my insides to match my outsides, for myself. I am very sorry I am just now telling you, but I just did not want to hurt you guys or ruin our relationship. I hope you can accept your new son.

Love your son,

Kristopher

Well I thinks that is all my news! Yay for testosterone!!!

This is all fantastic news, Kris! Be sure to let us know how your parents react. Best of luck to you in that department, but it seems like you have lots of great support otherwise!

That's great news and congrats on the new girlfriend. Let us know how your parents take the news, although I'm not sure they'll be happy with an email.... Can I ask why you didn't tell them in person?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I did not tell them in person because I was afraid. It will be better this way I think and all my siblings were warned not to answer their phones.

Aww I'm sorry you feel that way
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn