Thread: We should do this maybe once a month...

We should do this maybe once a month...

...that's what my wife said to me last night. OH!! Get your mind out of the gutter!!

Over the last few weeks, we planned to go out- with me dressed of course. I hadnt dressed in about a year and a half since life's plans have been more in the way. I work 2 jobs and go to school, am 36, and got married a year ago. Anyway, since Ziegfeld's in DC has reopened we decided that we wanted to go check out the "new Z's" and see the drag show.

Being that at one time, my wife wanted to be a makeup artist, she wanted to do my makeup. She's done it for me before and has taken pictures for me (sorry, none from last night). It took a while for her to get my look the way she wanted and let me just say that I don't remember my makeup feeling so light in a LONG time. She picked out the outfit for me too. I wore a blue and black printed top we got from JC Penney's, a knee-length denim pencil skirt and some just-below-the-knee-length black boots (thanks to My Murano for those...wifey is SOOO jealous of them!).

We got to Z's around 10:15 and got a table and sat and talked. I was a little surprised that our server was a CD. She was really nice and was a good server in general. I was only surprised because aside from the drag performers, I don't remember any other t-girls working at the old Zs. I was joking around with my wife saying that maybe I should get a part-time weekend job there to which she replied "that might actually be fun". The drag show started at 11 and ended at 12 and we decided that we were hungry, so we left. She stopped in a restaurant that we really like and ran in and got us something to-go. On the way back home she said "you know, this was a lot of fun and we should do it more often- maybe like once a month or so".

Needless to say it was a really fun evening out and I'm looking forward to us doing it again. I just had to share!

And I hope that you do, and that you two continue to enjoy each other for many years to come. OBTW, when you get a chance, tell that lovely lady we would like her to mentor some other wives we know.

Aspiring Member
    I wish I lived in an area where I could get away with something like that. My wife and I were out last night and seeing all the nicely dressed ladies made wish I could be dressed up too, but it wouldn't be a good idea in the area I live in.

get your mind out of the gutter?

Once a month, gosh I was feelin kind of sad for you That is, until I read the the rest of the thread.....How cool is that? More fun to come huh?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Ditto on being able to go out. For us it is an 90 mile drive one way.
    I do enjoy it when Dark AnGGel helps me with my make-up. But I bet everyone enjoys a make over. It is so relaxing. you are rejuvenated when it's over.
    Hope the two of you get out more offen.

p.s.

If only I looked half as beautiful as you. I would be burning my drab cloths. grin
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 04-05-2009 at 01:53 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

WOW girl!! How lucky are you!! My wife knows and is supportive but what a cool place to go!!
    Vicky

Wonderful Wife!

Sounds like you both had an enjoyable evening, You are both very fortunate to have each other..

Cindy, having a wife or SO that not only supports you but also likes to do your make-up is like having the golden egg and the "chick" that lays them. Hahaha. Really though there are many who would love to have someone like her. Congrats to both of you and if she reads this or not say hi and give her a big hug. Smiles and huggs, Keli

Banned Read only
    Very, very, very cool!

WHAT A SPOUSE - WHAT A SPOUSE - WHAT A SPOUSE - WHAT A SPOUSE

WOW - WHAT A SPOUSE

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    WHAT A SPOUSE - WHAT A SPOUSE - WHAT A SPOUSE - WHAT A SPOUSE

WOW - WHAT A SPOUSE
    JoAnne Wheeler
    Can i assume by this statement you're just a little bit jealous then JoAnne?

Aspiring Member
    good for you, i'm glad you had a good time.

Lucky Ladies, both of you!

I'm jealous!

Thanks everyone! I can't wait until next time!

Sounds like a lot of fun. Wished there was somewhere close by that DH and I could go out for an evening like that.
    [SIZE=3]SouthernBelle
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]“Some things are strange to me, and some things are odd.
    But I don't condemn. If you can accept me, I can accept you.” ~Dolly Parton
    [/SIZE]