Thread: God wants me to CD

God wants me to CD

Random story:

Yesterday, while in full-female mode, I got into a mild mental shouting match with whatever higher beings that may exist. (It started because I stubbed my toe. Don't ask.)

"The religious folk say I'm going to Hell," I pretty much said. "Give me a sign, then, if I shouldn't CD, 'cause I'd rather not go to Hell. That'd suck."

All of ten seconds later, my purse completely fell apart.

Good enough for me! I'm officially going purseless now, converting anything I would have normally carried into my school messenger bag.

Hey, if anything, it's just more practical. And if any religious folk challenge my ways again, now I have a pointless story to tell.

Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Works for me.
    Story of my life –>

Banned Read only
    God has funny ways, doesn't she?

Well I do say god is a genderless-FTMsexed pale pinkish coloured person who works in weird ways
    maybe try it again with other aspects of your life and see what happens?

If religious people say anything to you, also ask them where they are basing it from, because I think there's maybe one verse in the whole Bible that might possibly be about cross dressing, but it doesnt mention hell, and 99% of Christians wont know the actual verse anyway.

I mean come on, the Bible was written when men typically wore dresses

But I like this story
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, ask and thou shall recieve.
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

God wants me to CD pt. 2

Just another random story:

I've been trying to get this ring from overstock.com. Twice now they've sent me a ring that only has male symbols on it. Long story short, they got everything all screwed up, insist they sent the right one, but now are giving me a refund. The funny part is I have yet to return the second ring and they seem none the wiser.

I'm keeping it. I like to pretend it's a sign.

Oh, but all kidding aside, don't buy from overstock.com. They obviously suck. They screwed up twice and despite the fairly decent customer service, the problem was not resolved and now they messed everything up. I'm only fine with it because I got a ring and a refund. It wasn't exactly the ring I wanted, but hey, it still works.

Coda...

Thumbs up

That's a cool ring Ze...:...too bad overstock.com sucks...

It's probably your natural energy flow pointing you in the direction...I mean guys hate purses...so you probably beat it up so much it fell apart prematurely...how often do you go through purses?

I love purses meself...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    It's probably your natural energy flow pointing you in the direction...I mean guys hate purses...so you probably beat it up so much it fell apart prematurely...how often do you go through purses?
    Actually, I liked the excuse of a purse. I'm a traveling pack rat, so I was able to carry all sorts of stuff. It actually lasted a long time. My reasoning is I loved it to pieces.

God wants me to be me

Coda...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    Actually, I liked the excuse of a purse. I'm a traveling pack rat, so I was able to carry all sorts of stuff. It actually lasted a long time. My reasoning is I loved it to pieces.
    Hmmmmm...then how about a very masculine messenger bag...holds a lot...and I notice that male stuff is built to take alot more abuse than female stuff...because males are slobs...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hmmmmm...then how about a very masculine messenger bag...holds a lot...and I notice that male stuff is built to take alot more abuse than female stuff...because males are slobs...
    Exactly! That's why it couldn't withstand my love.

I like that bag, it's a nice one. I've opted for the messenger bag I already have, though, which is a vintage army replica. Very 70s. Or 60s...I'm not quite sure which.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Just another random story:

I've been trying to get this ring from overstock.com. Twice now they've sent me a ring that only has male symbols on it. Long story short, they got everything all screwed up, insist they sent the right one, but now are giving me a refund. The funny part is I have yet to return the second ring and they seem none the wiser.

I'm keeping it. I like to pretend it's a sign.

Oh, but all kidding aside, don't buy from overstock.com. They obviously suck. They screwed up twice and despite the fairly decent customer service, the problem was not resolved and now they messed everything up. I'm only fine with it because I got a ring and a refund. It wasn't exactly the ring I wanted, but hey, it still works.
    First time I traveled out of state as Niya, the airlines lost my luggage that had my male clothes in it.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Coda...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    First time I traveled out of state as Niya, the airlines lost my luggage that had my male clothes in it.
    That's no sign from God...they lose EVERYONE"S luggage...

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Hey they didn't lose my make up, wigs or girl clothes.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

Coda...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    Hey they didn't lose my make up, wigs or girl clothes.
    Those were with you yes? or you marked the bag with them very clearly as you didn't want to lose it? Hey I'm a scientist I am trained to think critically...

(Sorry Ze with the ...we are buds right? )

All of ten seconds later, my purse completely fell apart.
    That'll teach ya... You should always be true to yourself!

-- Randy

If you counted all the things that the christian bible says you're going to hell for you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who has saved themselves.

My favourite reason for going to hell.
    -Wearing a sweater of the wool of two different sheep.

w00t.
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    My favourite reason for going to hell.
    -Wearing a sweater of the wool of two different sheep.
    Oh geez, if I wasn't going to Hell before...:P

And don't worry, Zenith. I can't get mad at my big sis.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Those were with you yes? or you marked the bag with them very clearly as you didn't want to lose it? Hey I'm a scientist I am trained to think critically...

(Sorry Ze with the ...we are buds right? )
    All luggage was checked .

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings

god wants me to cd

now you can smack me if you like... but that headline just tuggin at my wicked sense of humour....

I didnt know GOD had a CD player (as in music)..LOL.. if he wants you to CD...laffing i wonder was that before his time

Now when I was doing a questionaire re music I just asked without thinking
    what is my favourite CD, from the otherside of the room I hear...
    "ME" laffing being my partner., Had to think for
    a minute, n cracked up laughing.....
    there is another saying that if you dont like what your playing/or doing you can flip on a CD... now think about it... ::

but then GOD possibly has a great home for a lot of Good CD's ::

and DeJa true I totally agree yes god was a she.....laffing.. long story tell you another time

I have read the rest of the thread you all crack me up, goin to hell what in a handbasket depends on whom yer there with tis a purdy good place ....laffing...especially if yer wearing a jersey with wool from two different sheep laffing baaaaaaaaaaa.....
    Last edited by shesadvl; 05-08-2009 at 07:31 AM. Reason: no offence meant here guyz n gals....n Zen hope im allowed to post in here...<<angel in disguise ....laffing

sounds like a sign to me
    Since you are now on God's personal correspondence list, can you ask him why he has put me on "ignore"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="2"]Kelly Kelly Bo Belly Banarama Moe Mel Lee Fee Fie Foe Fell E KELLY![/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]~:>[/SIZE]
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...le-avatar1.jpg
    [SIZE="3"]FABJSFADHH [SIZE="1"](Female At Birth Just Suffering From A Distended Hoo Haa)[/SIZE] Kelly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by shesadvl View Post
    I didnt know GOD had a CD player (as in music)..LOL..
    You don't think God 'plays' CDs?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kelly~ View Post
    sounds like a sign to me
    Since you are now on God's personal correspondence list, can you ask him why he has put me on "ignore"?
    : nah kelly im sure he/she aint got you on ignore just too busy with his CD collection ...

[QUOTE=Nicki B] Quote:
    Originally Posted by shesadvl I didnt know GOD had a CD player (as in music)..LOL..

You don't think God 'plays' CDs?

perhaps dependant on his taste......... in music... laffing

then was there not somewhere in here posted, that god was a woman?

perhaps .....

I have another nic called Lucifer, luci for short, in a chat programe.....
    my humourours slant on this.,..... is not satanic ... at all,
    (I also have this nic,..shesadvl)..

just to let yer know that if god was a woman,.. Lucifer became the fallen angel.,.... yer know that two women cant rule one roost, (heaven)... so Lucifer was kicked out of heaven and walks the halls of hell, but... then hells what you make it ....depends on whom your there with laffing... can be a purdy good place...
    Last edited by shesadvl; 05-14-2009 at 05:50 AM.