Thread: First Time Out For Debie

First Time Out For Debie

Hi Girls

[SIZE="2"]I did it[/SIZE], I went out for the first time yesterday. Let me start by telling you that I had planed this day, I had made an appointment with a GG in Atlanta that has a transformation business for crossdressers male to female. This is her site if any of you care to take a look at it. http://www.exploreyourfeminineside.com/index.html

Let me tell you the anticipation leading up to this day was like a kid waiting on Christmas and the night before you can forget about sleeping, my wife did not know what was wrong with me as she does not have any idea about this side of me.

The drive to get their was very easy but walking up to the door was a little rough, as I have never talked in person with anyone about my dressing or feelings, before I could knock she opened the door and said welcome Debbie come in.

Well, I made this far, she made me feel very comfortable and at ease, we went upstairs and started, I show her what little I had and she had me start getting dressed, panties, cincher, bra/forms 44c, panty hose, skirt then she had me sit down and did my makeup, WOW what a transformation, then I tried on several wigs until I found one I liked. Next it was on to pick out a top, tried on several different outfits and just chatted with her it was great.

I was very relaxed, until she asked the big question, are you ready to go shopping. I thought someone was going to have to drag me out the door, but no, I just walk right out go in my truck with her and off we went. First stop was at Ross, parked and had to walk across parking lot in heel, first time, did not have any problems. We went in, their was a security guard their he did not pay any attention to us there was probably about 30 ladies their shopping but it is a big store. Pick out 3 outfits 2 of them 2 piece and 1 3 piece. They did not have much lingerie in my size, I did find one pair of gray panties with a lot of lace. The GG I was with did all the talking and paid the cashier what a thrill until we started out the door and the alarm went off we still had one of the store tags on one of the outfits, so now everybody looks in our direction, but they just went back to what they were doing, the security guard came over and said he would take care of it, now I am nervous, he just took the tag off one we left no big deal.

She wanted to know if I was hungry and ready for lunch, she said we would go to the Atlanta Diner as it was a place she had taken clients to in the past so I said OK.
    [SIZE="2"]WOW [/SIZE]When we pulled in to the parking lot it was full this place was packed, I think she must have dragged me out of the truck, we walked up the door and the valet attendant opened the door and said welcome ladies I thought I would just die, she had to turn her name in as there was a wait, there was people everywhere but nobody seem to look or notice us, we went over to the bar and sat there while we waited, bartender wanted to know if he could get us anything, finally we were seated and placed our order, once again tables all around us packed with people everybody just doing their on thing, it was like nobody noticed or cared, if they read me which I am sure they did. We had lunch a glass of wine and then we left and once again another man said as we were leaving ladies have a nice day.

Sorry this is so long

Next we went to a shoe store DSW must have been 20 or 25 ladies their and 2 men working. At this store you just help yourself and try on as many shoes as you want, found 4 pair. I am going to try and post the pictures for you to see. While the GG that I was with was checking out, I had built up a little courage and wondered of on my own looking at bags and other items.

We left and went to a wig shop that she said was very friendly that she carried clients there all the time, she was right. I tried on several wigs and finally purchased one, very nice ladies.

We then left and went back to her house, it was time to call it a day . The GG had everything I needed I took a shower and cleaned up, she checked to make sure that I looked OK. Did not want to leave but had to.

Got home was greeted by dog and wife, was nervous like I thought she could tell what I had been doing and then she said you must have left your girlfriends house to quick one button on shirt was not buttoned, she was just kiding but I nearly died.

Now I am going to try to post some pictures, hope I know how.

Thanks for letting me share my day with all of you, it was truly a special day that I will always remember. I am trying to plan an overnight at the GG's, Bed & Breakfast, were we can go out for the night life.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="2"]Hugs
    Debbie Lynne
    [/SIZE]

Have a Great Girl Day

More Pictures

Hi Girls
    Here are some more pics. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="2"]Hugs
    Debbie Lynne
    [/SIZE]

Have a Great Girl Day

Debie,

It sounded like a wonderful day! I hope you get to enjoy many more like that.

What wonderful things you bought ! Your experience sounds terribly

exciting. How much did her services cost you, if I may ask ?

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    What wonderful things you bought ! Your experience sounds terribly

exciting. How much did her services cost you, if I may ask ?

JoAnne Wheeler
    The services start at $75.00 per hour with a two hour min. She however reduces the rate a lot the longer you stay so it does get cheaper. The Bed and Breakfast is $350.00 per night. PM me if you need any other info. Hope this helps JoAnne.
    [SIZE="2"]Hugs
    Debbie Lynne
    [/SIZE]

Have a Great Girl Day

Southern Gurl
    Wonderful outing, glad you had a great time. Love the cloths and wigs.

That was a fun thread to red I found myself smiling , remembering my first time out last year. I did not have a GG or friend to go out with it would have been more fun. I wrote about my first time out YAAAAAAAAAAAA if you want to hear how I did my solo outing. since then I have now lost count on how many times I have been out. It's more then 20 now. Your pics of yourself look fantastic the up close pic ,Hell bitch you look much better then me I HATE YOU FOR THAT!!!!! Just kidding.....oh just the part about hating you. YOU LOOK SO GOOD. If I saw you on the street I would never know , I am not just saying that I really mean it hun. From your avatar I thought you could never pass cuz I could not see your face but, wow girl you do. One thing you said your wife and kids don't know are you sure, I don't know your hole story but If it were me I would tell my wife. But then again I tell all my girl friends I cd . All of my friends and family and everybody at work knows so there is no need for me to lie to them. That is what will prob hurt them the most not that you dress , but the lie. You will not be able to keep this a secret for long since you have been out now.
    Find a way to tell her , I hate to tell girl I think they should tell there wife's but that's me . I will not lie to the ones I love. If you chose not to tell her just be ready to
    1. Keep Debie a secret for the rest of your life .
    2. Be all ways scared that she will find out for some other one.
    3. Find out when she does find out from someone else and says shes mad at you for not telling her because you lost all that time when you two could have been going out as girl friends.

I hope if you do tell her that she will support you fully, and not the other way.
    Oh shit I hope I did not bring you down for you first CD high . I am very prod of you to take that first step to utter fem glam. Good luck on your next outing hun. HUGGS
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 04-08-2009 at 11:50 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Wow Debie, when you decide to go swimming, you jump right in to the deep end don't you? Even now after having spent so much time out and about, doing some of the things you mentioned still makes me nervous. You did them all on your first trip out. Way to go and welcome to the fresh air and sunshine!

Kimberly was right, when you go off the deep end, you go all the way. After my first outing I was in the Fog, but you were so engulted by the Pink Fog that it is surprizing you could drive home (ha,ha,ha). I started laughting and got carried away but am really happy your outing was such a big success. Please let us know all the details of your Bed&Breakfast/night life outing.

Hugs,
    Alice

Very Part Time Girl Melissa Anne's Avatar
    Congrats on a first successful outing! Sounds like you had a fun day. Hopefully you will have many more.
    Melissa Anne, PPTG
    (Professional Part Time Girl)

Thanks Girls
    All of you are very nice, I appreciate the time you have taken to read such a long thread, and all the nice commeints, I am still flying high 2 days later, I do know that I jumped in with both feet, prehaps to much for my first day out, but as I look back on the day it was truly, as I say a great [SIZE="2"]Girl Day.[/SIZE]
    I hope to be able to spend a night out in the Bed and Beckfast and go out on the town for the night life very soon, if so I will post another thread.

Thanks Again
    [SIZE="2"]Hugs
    Debbie Lynne
    [/SIZE]

Have a Great Girl Day

Hi Dedie,
    Lady from what I seen in your photos you had nothing to worry about. You looked like a GG to me and your outfit is just wonderful. Keep it up as it is always fun going out.

Hi Carol
    Thanks for the compliment, you are very kind, I really appreciate you taking the time to read such a long thread.
    [SIZE="2"]Hugs
    Debbie Lynne
    [/SIZE]

Have a Great Girl Day

I think you made us all remember our first time out, Thank you!

Congratulations on making the big move to the outside world. Things will never be the same for you again. Glad you had such an enjoyable experience.
    Sally

Smile

What an awesome experience. You must have spent a bunch of money but I'll bet you thought it was worth every penny. I'd love to be able to do the same thing but I'm not sure I could afford something as nice as what you did and I'm not any where near that place. Maybe I'll have to check out some place near where I live. Again, congrats on taking the courage to do what many of us just dream about.

Quote Originally Posted by Debie View Post
    I am still flying high 2 days later, I do know that I jumped in with both feet, prehaps to much for my first day out, but as I look back on the day it was truly, as I say a great [SIZE="2"]Girl Day.[/SIZE]
    If you think that was to much read mine it call My first time out Yaaaaaaa!!! and you will see your first time out was just fine hun . You have fun the next time dear. HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Debie, you look great and it sounds like you had a wonderful exciting day !! I am just starting out but I think I will have to check into places that offer the transformation services like you had. It would certainly be a way to get some much needed help on the basics. Also would be nice to have someone to go shopping with :]

Sounds like you had a great time, Debi! There is nothing like the thrill of that first time out, and it sounds like you had a great first time!

You look terrific and I love your new stuff, especially those incredible grey panties!

But, since your wife doesn't know (not something I agree with, but assume you have your reasons), where are you going to keep all of your new stuff?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).