Thread: summer time

summer time

well just thinking it is getting summer time and it is going to be harder to dress and do girly things like i really want to because my neighbors know me to well ,like go for walks in fem and cut grass , and all of the rest of the things with out embarassment to me and my wife it is hard to do been out once where i lived before any ideas!

Move !

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Take the day off from home, (car ?) or take the night off as well and book in somewhere.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I know it's hard to hide it in the summer.
    Angie

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Ooops. I suspect I've been thinking differently. I've bought a lovely summer dress, sandals and some strappy tops for the warm weather. Oh, and some shorty PJs.

Sarah...

Vacation in Australia where its winter!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Vacation in Australia where its winter!!
    Great idea Karren but since it is the opposite side of the globe wouldn't my skirt fly up?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Summer time/warmer weather

I, too, become somewhat depressed because it means I can't wear what I really would like to wear (I'm not out). And when I see cute outfits and tight fitting blouses, I really grind my back teeth knowing I have all this nice stuff to wear, and can't, well, uh, won't, because I choose not to be out. Oh, come on September. AIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Great idea Karren but since it is the opposite side of the globe wouldn't my skirt fly up?
    It didn't last time I went there!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren Karren didn't you get that last post about going to Australia and wearing skirts? When you are there you have to walk on your hands so your blood flows the right direction and of course your skirt will hang the right way also. Hahahaha.

Keli (-:

Karen, I wish I could afford the air fare to down under. I'm a member of several sewing groups from Australia. I think I would get free room and board if I made it there...BJ

ideas

Quote Originally Posted by joann426 View Post
    well just thinking it is getting summer time and it is going to be harder to dress and do girly things like i really want to because my neighbors know me to well ,like go for walks in fem and cut grass , and all of the rest of the things with out embarassment to me and my wife it is hard to do been out once where i lived before any ideas!
    you could always come to my house and cut my grassand Id let you wear anything you want, Charolette

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Just make sure you're wearing panties... or not.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Summer time means changing from opaque pantyhose to wearing a more cooler pair of sheer stockings

Silver Member
    Summer time doesn't mean I have to change my cd'ing style at all. I just wear shorts instead of long pants. I prefer summer to any other season and cd right through all of them. Not a problem!

Summertime

Its bathing suit time in the summer.My new llbean one piece just came last week.We boat on a lake where you can get some suit time and sometimes even a dip into the lake.Anyways they are fun to wear around house with a coverup skirt and a pair of flipflops

I would say go away from the local area to somewhere safe and do it there. I love the summer. No more thick tights and leggings, I can show off my legs. And do I?
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I hear your plight Joann. I feel the same at my home. When I am out in my yard I will check at different angles to see if I can be seen by neighbors. Need to plant another tree here and there, etc... Need a ten foot wall over there. Hope nobody drops by.