Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick Question, Really it is.

Aspiring Member
    i don't know how your own hair looks, could it be combed into a sort of unisex (or short) look.

Before you go you might go to a wig shop and see if they have a wig sale or some cheap wigs. I got my first one at a wig store for 20 dollars. have fun on the trip!
    Charlie

lol thanks for all that. Well I went on my trip and didn't think that It would be colder up there than it was here... so I got up there, and went outside for a few minutes and was like OMG its freezing!!!

So after I got back from my trip, the next night, I went to go and pick up my friend who I told her what I do, but she never seen it yet, so I picked her up from work, and went out of the car, around the parking lot, to her front door, then to the elevator, some guy walked out and passed me, and then up the elevator, down the hall, and then into her place. My first get'n out time! It was super freaky, but then I thought about it, and it was awesome! I really wana get out more, but I need some less dressy/fancy stuff. I walked out around midnight to go back to my car, and she lives in a kinda wierd area, so on my way back some guys were just about to leave, and then just as they passed me kinda slowed down and I guess was look'n at me, but I had a hood on so I dont think they noticed my face, which I think would have been funny, but not all at the same time ... so ya... for now.. thats my story

Do it the way you would like to do it and not the way you think others would like you to do it .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne