Thread: art of tuck

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar

art of tuck

I understand that there is a thread called "the art of tucking" but i would like your views on tucking. I do not want to use tape, so what is the best way to do this, so when wearing "skin tight" jeans, I can have no bulge (when wearing a thong....). Thanks.

-Katie
    Last edited by <3Katie<3; 04-10-2009 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by <3Katie<3 View Post
    I understand that there is a thread called "the art of tucking" but i would like your views on tucking. I do not want to use tape, so what is the best way to do this, so when wearing "skin tight" jeans, I can have no bulge (when wearing a thong....). Thanks.

-Katie
    I can't help you cuz I never had to tuck, sorry hun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)